[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
@phatman, i'm not sure. I actually kind of forgot about the character description. But i don't think anne's character will be that "fesity" as the picture. Her character is probably just the serious type, that's what i think or feel like from these bts pictures. We will see when it comes out. Also, i don't think that photo up (anne and kim's photo) there is a scene from the lakorn or is it? I actually thought it was just a picture they jokingly took together.
am not sure either but i remember in a one SSBT it was mention that the two will fight often so maybe the two of them will be fesity and for the pic it was a joke it's not in the scene just to build their character i think 
i will try to find the vd  here is it  they make a fight in the end  around 1:19 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iRe4keOhMw

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ really? Wow, i actually thought because this is a romantic/comedy there won't be those kinds of fesity scene.

I can't view the vdo. :( i'm not on a computer. I'll have to wait to view it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
@phatman, i'm not sure. I actually kind of forgot about the character description. But i don't think anne's character will be that "fesity" as the picture. Her character is probably just the serious type, that's what i think or feel like from these bts pictures. We will see when it comes out. Also, i don't think that photo up (anne and kim's photo) there is a scene from the lakorn or is it? I actually thought it was just a picture they jokingly took together.
Yeah, I think they were just messing around, but I was hoping for feisty Anne. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
^ really? Wow, i actually thought because this is a romantic/comedy there won't be those kinds of fesity scene.

I can't view the vdo. :( i'm not on a computer. I'll have to wait to view it.
Haha. Since this is a romantic comedy, I'd think they have catfight scenes. Don't you think it's funny? I think it's pretty funny, especially when it involves the lead girl.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Ugh. I hate the term "cat fights," so sexist... Lol.
First, the pic was def all in fun given the caption and I have a feeling there will definitely be some arguments. Pribprao is supposed to be a very confident, self-assured career woman who I think will ruffle Awatsaya's feathers. I'm sure there will be several reasons, whether personal or professional. I think of it like that one person you meet and everything they do/say gets under your skin, even if you aren't the "type" to be irritated easily or argumentative. Something like that. But who knows right?
As for the pool shots... MK know how to spoil their fans. However, I admit it's the first time the lines feel a but blurred. Lol. I can't wait for both of these couples. I honestly believe I'm going to fall in love with them equally. From what I see they're both going to be rom-com magic ;)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So many progressing fans!! Woohoo, feel good to leave a comment :D!

MK in a pool scene, :drools:. Ann and Kim scene are just lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
So many progressing fans!! Woohoo, feel good to leave a comment :D!

MK in a pool scene, :drools:. Ann and Kim scene are just lol!
You should come by more often. Hehe.

Sweet_09

I know, it just that reality caught up with me :)! But the good thing is that i have never stop coming here at AF just that i stop leaving comment :teary:!

Sweet_09

LOL! I like that pic of Ann and Peter! Ann was like, "my cheek," and Peter is like, "oh my gosh! that did not just happen!"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@phatman i know you will be a little bit disappointed because is not a full AP but at least their's "P" in it right :coverlaf:  by the way this is the first photo taken for these two together alone who agree with me they need a lakorn together  :D

for sure peter fan will be like this after seeing this pic  :woot2:  :drools:  :spin:

and this is a special pic to spoil MK fans  :crush: