[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, AP living together? That would be awesome. Hmm...but what are the possible scenarios?? Haha. Anne is scared of ghosts and Peter is the only person whose house she cab cray (got this from NRSL...hehe)? They're forced to live together by someone's grandma?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Yay finally a AP photo. 

I think it is base more on votes. But I am still happy for Ann. 
I see. Well I'm happy because Anne's popularity is still hot and going! Heh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
Ann is still very high demand, I feel bad for Ken though, he's a great actor too.
Anne's kookwan is still hot too. Hehe. It's just his recent lakorns have not been very entertaining and successful. Well, with the exception of Majurat See Nampeung. Hehe. His Mafia series will be great though! I hope.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Anne's kookwan is still hot too. Hehe. It's just his recent lakorns have not been very entertaining and successful. Well, with the exception of Majurat See Nampeung. Hehe. His Mafia series will be great though! I hope.
I think it's partly because he's been working for his wife who isn't a very good producer. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks dila!

Anne looked so perdy at the award show. Its been awhile since ive seen her dressed up nicely. I actually liked YLC but I was irritated that they made the supporting cast more significant and loveable. The pranang was more of the villain lol that's why we need annik to reunite and have a fresh storyline. Their chemistry was great

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ken needs to work with other productions other than just for his wife. I don't know why she cant just cast other actors for her lakorn not just ken. But neither of her lakorns so far have been enjoyable anyway

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Majurat See Nampeung was Broadcast Thai. That's why it was good. Lol. I just went through a list of the lakorns Anne starred in and a majority of them were from good productions. No wonder she's so successful, but it can also be vice versa where their lakorns are successful because she's chosen as their n'ek. Reputable productions wouldn't want you for their lakorns unless you're in high demand and excel in your skills. GO ANNE!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think it's partly because he's been working for his wife who isn't a very good producer. 
Exactly. It's good from the perspective of an admirer, but from a viewer's point of view, it's totally bad. Haha. He needs to branch out of his wife's claws, and by that I mean her production. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Majurat See Nampeung was Broadcast Thai. That's why it was good. Lol. I just went through a list of the lakorns Anne starred in and a majority of them were from good productions. No wonder she's so successful, but it can also be vice versa where their lakorns are successful because she's chosen as their n'ek. Reputable productions wouldn't want you for their lakorns unless you're in high demand and excel in your skills. GO ANNE!
Agree!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Majurat See Nampeung seemed good, especially cause in a part they spoke my language XD that role was originally for Ann, my life would've been made if she spoke hmong tooo! Can't wait to see ken in the mafia series

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
Majurat See Nampeung seemed good, especially cause in a part they spoke my language XD that role was originally for Ann, my life would've been made if she spoke hmong tooo! Can't wait to see ken in the mafia series

You haven't seen it!? You should. Ken had some pretty romantic scenes with Pichy in there. They made those tea drinking scenes so seductive and romantic. HEHE. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay... Anne is leaning on a punching sack, and Peter is wearing athletic attire...does that mean we get to see some hot Peter working out! Oh my! I'm excited! HAHA.