[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Hehe thanks for the suggestions girls!! :) and of course sapai glai peun tiang has to be one of my favourite lakorns!!! :)
Hehe definitely give boo see chompoo a try :) plus Angie is in this lakorn right? I've only seen her in samee teetra though
You bet!
Yes, that's the one with Angie. Chakrit and Angie look quite hot together. Hehe.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm not so into Chakrit although I like him with Ann and Cherry. I might have to watch, i love me some kissies

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
I'm not so into Chakrit although I like him with Ann and Cherry. I might have to watch, i love me some kissies
Hehe. I love him with Anne they have great chemistry!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Surprisingly, I have never seen Anne and Chakrit's lakorn despite them two being one of my absolute favorites! When it came out, I couln't understand much Thai. My favorite dubbing company was going out of business and the newer companies had horrible voices so I skipped it until this day.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Surprisingly, I have never seen Anne and Chakrit's lakorn despite them two being one of my absolute favorites! When it came out, I couln't understand much Thai. My favorite dubbing company was going out of business and the newer companies had horrible voices so I skipped it until this day.
What?! That is a surprise. Well, go watch it! You'll love it as much as I do. Hehe.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mahalo said:
Noooo watch it, its so hilarious and Chakrit's love for Ann is so omgosh! I use to skip it cause i thought chakrit was ugly but my sister and friends were like watch it. I'm glad I did, its such a good lakorn :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
Noooo watch it, its so hilarious and Chakrit's love for Ann is so omgosh! I use to skip it cause i thought chakrit was ugly but my sister and friends were like watch it. I'm glad I did, its such a good lakorn :)
Yes, it's an awesome lakorn.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
When the first time i watch Chakrit,seriously i was like 'why my beautiful Anne pair with this ugly guy'...lol..
Sorry Chakrit..but when i watch the whole lakorn..Gosh....their chemistry just amazing!!
This is my most favourite scene in this lakorn.. and the other one when Anne ask Chakrit to rape her..lol.

http://youtu.be/UCVmTBK_Hg4

Anti-spam : Still hype for AP....and errrmm AM..

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Agreed! Ann and chakrit have amazing chemistry!! <3 Hopefully they could reunite one more time!! But can't wait to watch AP! Hopefully we get some pics/teasers this week!! :p

This is off topic but Bo see chompoo was soo good!!! I loved Angie character she was stunning with anything she wore, and chakrit charming as always! It's just that Angie lacks on crying, btw anyone know anymore good lakorns from chakrit?? :D besides the one with ann?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
himyim said:
Agreed! Ann and chakrit have amazing chemistry!! <3 Hopefully they could reunite one more time!! But can't wait to watch AP! Hopefully we get some pics/teasers this week!! :p

This is off topic but Bo see chompoo was soo good!!! I loved Angie character she was stunning with anything she wore, and chakrit charming as always! It's just that Angie lacks on crying, btw anyone know anymore good lakorns from chakrit?? :D besides the one with ann?
You finished BSC already? Lol. 

unnichan

sarNie Egg
With all this talk about Anne and Chakrit I decided to give SGPT a try too and I'm loving it already. I usually have a rom-com itch during the summer so this is perfect.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
With all this talk about Anne and Chakrit I decided to give SGPT a try too and I'm loving it already. I usually have a rom-com itch during the summer so this is perfect.
Glad you're enjoying it!! I'm rewatching certain scenes too. Hehe.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@mahalo
Yep!! Lol Im looking like a zombie lol cuhs nearly pulled an allnighter cuhs I was that hooked!! Thanks for the suggestion again!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:

Yeah, Angie's crying is very weak and fake. Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Lol yeah it is :(, but her acting took my attention away from that she's pretty versatile acting innocent as Koi in sst & strong, raeng as Bo in bsc. Did you end up finishing it?? :D Btw do you know what role she plays in abb ruk online??