[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
Can someone translate Anne-Pater's clip? *Mahalo*  ^_-
I heard Peter mention bikini..and then the last part 'mei klua' means 'don't afraid' right?

**off topic - anyone know where i can watch Siamdara Stars Award?
In the video, they went to film at Hua Hin. For this scene, Anne's grandma begged her to take her to an amusement water park. Grandma wore a two piece to show off. Haha. She has more guts than Anne. They wanted to hurry up and film the scene because it was a very hot and sunny day. Anne didn't want to get sunburn which explains why she has on long sleeves. Peter said he wanted to wear a bikini, jokingly. It's funny because the narrator said that Peter will be driving the audience crazy by showing off his six packs for this scene, but I'm like, "Where are his six packs?" Haha. It's going to be a very cute scene filled with sparks flying every where (according to the narrator). Anne was talking about how Peter was already getting burnt/red and then Peter pointed at his nipples for her to look at to see that they're red. Lol. Anne said they got burned by the sun. It looked like Anne was shy so she didn't want to look at his body. LOL. Then Anne said this was her first time there at the amusement park. She has only been to Suan Siam. So then Peter was like, "Don't be afraid, I will look after you myself." I loved when he said that. He sounds so manly and handsome.

I'm assuming they're talking about sunburn. Lol. If anyone can give a better translation, please feel free to do so. I couldn't recognize some words because Anne was speaking so fast.     

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont think it has to do with getting burn by the sun. Asian fear the sun lol dont want a tan. I have sensitive skin, not pale or dark skinned but I can be in the blazing sun for hours without getting burn. You just ought to find sun lotion with a spf of 50 or more.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Aw MK look adorable with nong panther! Now I want kim and mark to be in a lakorn where kimmy gets prego lol or there's a baby haha!
@ phatman
I think annethongfc1 on yt has some footage of when ann and tik won. But I'm not sure where you can watch the whole thing :/
@mahalo
Thanks for the translation haha that's funny how peter said his already sunburnt and ann did look abit shy to look there haha! There such silly billies haha!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
In the video, they went to film at Hua Hin. For this scene, Anne's grandma begged her to take her to an amusement water park. Grandma wore a two piece to show off. Haha. She has more guts than Anne. They wanted to hurry up and film the scene because it was a very hot and sunny day. Anne didn't want to get sunburn which explains why she has on long sleeves. Peter said he wanted to wear a bikini, jokingly. It's funny because the narrator said that Peter will be driving the audience crazy by showing off his six packs for this scene, but I'm like, "Where are his six packs?" Haha. It's going to be a very cute scene filled with sparks flying every where (according to the narrator). Anne was talking about how Peter was already getting burnt/red and then Peter pointed at his nipples for her to look at to see that they're red. Lol. Anne said they got burned by the sun. It looked like Anne was shy so she didn't want to look at his body. LOL. Then Anne said this was her first time there at the amusement park. She has only been to Suan Siam. So then Peter was like, "Don't be afraid, I will look after you myself." I loved when he said that. He sounds so manly and handsome.

I'm assuming they're talking about sunburn. Lol. If anyone can give a better translation, please feel free to do so. I couldn't recognize some words because Anne was speaking so fast.     
Well that makes sense. Thank you. Peter's 8-pack of abs is actually an 8-pack of skin folds. Just kidding!! Haha. Peter's body isn't that bad, he just needs to tighten it up, hehe.

I don't get sunburns either, I just get dark. Haha. Doesn't look like it was that hot though, I saw some dark clouds.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lady Dila said:
Thanks Mahalo!!
Silly Peter,show his nipple to Anne and Anne looks shy to look at it..

cr : kaeyfong

Seems like Anne caught Mark with Kim..
first of all let me faint and when i woke up then i can speak :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: a bed scene for MK let me tell you this can make MK fan go crazyyyyyy just thinking about it   

kim shine like a star :spin:

lovely MK

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Where's the 6 pack boyss???

Loooovvveee this pic the most!!!!!!!!!

cr:chuwaab,onenightonlyyou,as tagged

edit: Sorry,i didn't notice u already post those pics adsd18/2 :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@ lady dila no worry i edit mine so it will not be a double post  :wink:  but it looks like they will have a beach game men want to show off in front of the ladies hhhhhhhhh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:shock2:  :shock2:  :wackonut:  :faint:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :weee:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :woot:  :drools: :spin:  :blush:   :crush:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"the world they in, their world" i never and will never be interesting in a couple as am for MK 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess after seeing LDW shirtless in Hotel King, and seeing Mark and Peter shirtless, Im disappointed lol maybe I will get some abs from Nadech and Mario in Rising Sun?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Peter and Mark will be the 6-pack-of-skin-fold boys. XD.
So this was the reason Anne wanted them all to work out. All that work out from Mark and this is the result eh...not bad...he could use way more though. Hehe. At least he's not up against a body like say...Aum's because that'll be a bit embarrassing.

I'm loving all these pictures though!! Excited!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually they dont have bad bodies, I just have a fetish for chocolate abs lol

You would think these guys work out for the camera.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Finally some more scenes of peter n anne! Im drooling over Peter and his hotness. I have a thingfor bad boys. They are sexy with tattoos

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Peter and Mark are regular guys that clearly workout but aren't that aggressive like some others. What's so comical about these shirtless ab-less pics is all the six pack talk. They're prob both pretty solid/hard in the center but have no definition yet. But Mark did say in his Koo-jin 3Zaap interview that his 6pack was hidden. Lol. For some people it takes a long time to develop. I'm not a girl that actually finds that kind of thing important on or off-screen. It's the work that matters.

All these pics are spoiling me. I'm so ready for this drama!!! Not to mention standby Panther cuddle and kiss sessions. Everyone's so adorable.

This beach scene has me extremely curious. Pranon saves Priprao, he nurses her while she's asleep but not before there's fun on the sand with the whole crew and Awatsaya and Lipda quality time. Plus there seems to be time for jealousy and misunderstandings!!

I. CANT. WAIT!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Actually they dont have bad bodies, I just have a fetish for chocolate abs lol

You would think these guys work out for the camera.
Seriously. Haha. If my body was going to be shown on television I'd work out hard.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
Peter and Mark are regular guys that clearly workout but aren't that aggressive like some others. What's so comical about these shirtless ab-less pics is all the six pack talk. They're prob both pretty solid/hard in the center but have no definition yet. But Mark did say in his Koo-jin 3Zaap interview that his 6pack was hidden. Lol. For some people it takes a long time to develop. I'm not a girl that actually finds that kind of thing important on or off-screen. It's the work that matters.

All these pics are spoiling me. I'm so ready for this drama!!! Not to mention standby Panther cuddle and kiss sessions. Everyone's so adorable.

This beach scene has me extremely curious. Pranon saves Priprao, he nurses her while she's asleep but not before there's fun on the sand with the whole crew and Awatsaya and Lipda quality time. Plus there seems to be time for jealousy and misunderstandings!!

I. CANT. WAIT!
I know right, we all have a six pack; it's just hidden...beneath layers of skin and adipose tissue. Hehe.