[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
There's a thread for RR here?
Yeah, but it's not really active so it's way down the list. Haha. Rumors had it that Ken and Cherry were going to reunite in there. Not sure now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hope its not a remake that ken and anne will be starring in. I want a fresh new storyline. As for raeng ruk, that lakorn was rumored to be remake for awhile now. The storyline doesnt seem interest ing anyway

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Jane : what bout that glag?? any special bout it? i mean it an award or what?

cr:kaeyfong

I want AK reunite only in slap/kiss revenge type of lakorn..
and either for Lakorn Thai or Thong Ent.
#prayforAKinPSD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^^ The one that is on my banner, PRNBR! HAHA. I've been on AF through my phone, so I couldn't see my siggie. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I prefer romcom for KA. Oum Ruk and Sood Sanaeha are two of the greatest romcom ever!!! Kiss/Slap it really depends on how it is written but on the safer side I would pick romcom.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
then..what about romcom + slap/kiss..
like Kawee meet Alin..
i bet if that happen,then Alin is the one that will R Kawee..  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
then..what about romcom + slap/kiss..
like Kawee meet Alin..
i bet if that happen,then Alin is the one that will R Kawee..  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  
Haha. That's funny. She probably will.

How about a romantic period Lakorn with a touch of comedy and slap/kiss??

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
too soft...too polite..
even if her role a bit evil like Chaeluy Suk,i still can't accept it....
I feel like thats not my Anne..something like Anne is just acting...

I like a fierce nang ek like Moonin (Rang Ngao)..a cool like Radar (Jaosao Prissana) with a mixed attitude like Alin (SSH)...strong like Narin....manly like Lalin (SPGT) and crazy but super gorgeous like Nongchanai (BBK)..

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I have to agree with lady dila, although I quite liked chaleuy suk haha! I prefer ann in stronger roles, but none the less id love to see alittle bit of comedy
I want AK In a slap kiss like PSD, and like samee teetra i would love it if they balance it with some comedy! Like the ending of stt with thong ent was a hit of everything! Had to be best lakorn ending produced and it was by p'aew and ann!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Shut the front door! OMG OMG OMG, KA reunion i hope it true!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: I have been waiting for their reunion like forever! I truly missed them!!!

Anyways think goodness we made it to page 100 again and think goodness we passed page 100 again lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Shut the front door! OMG OMG OMG, KA reunion i hope it true!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: I have been waiting for their reunion like forever! I truly missed them!!!

Anyways think goodness we made it to page 100 again and think goodness we passed page 100 again lol!
And lock the door!! Haha. Trap them together.

OMG guys whose thread are we in?? We should be talking AP! Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

From what it says online, I believe hey both made donations to the hospital, I find it cute how they donated at the same place. :)
Awe...meant to be. Hehe.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
LOL Phatman! Sorry na, but this is how easy AP being forgotten lol...KA RULE! :yes:  :highfive: