[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wahhh its getting HOT for AP. Finally some steamy scene of them. Are they gonna be married or something. It kind of reminds me of KA in 365. Im super excited!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I prefer lakorns to be around 12 to 13 episodes. Lol. I don't like if they drag it out too long. Sometimes, a lakorn just needs to end!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. I want at least 15. But like you said it really depends on the lakorn. If it needs to end it needs to end. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Wahhh its getting HOT for AP. Finally some steamy scene of them. Are they gonna be married or something. It kind of reminds me of KA in 365. Im super excited!
I wonder if we'll get a smooch!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
phatman said:
I wonder if we'll get a smooch!!
lol i know right!..this will be like another samee tee tra with the whole bath tub scene but maybe even hotter just cause its Peter hehe. its funny how peter has his clothes on while washing anne's hair and hes sitting in the tub lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
lol i know right!..this will be like another samee tee tra with the whole bath tub scene but maybe even hotter just cause its Peter hehe. its funny how peter has his clothes on while washing anne's hair and hes sitting in the tub lol
And it's not a regular t shirt, it's a dress shirt. Haha. Peter don't you know when you take baths...you don't wear anything.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh,i've faint for a few days after seeing those AP pics..
The sad emotion pic,wonder what happen..
Peter with nice long sleeve and Anne's make up doesn't look like the super clumsy Awatsaya.
She looks elegant in that pic..i mean seems like they're attend some event??

I've said multiple times that Anne-Peter remind me sooo much of Anne-Willy..
And now that pic of Peter washing Anne's hair! It's sooooo Manee Yard Fah!!

Oh as for me..although i loovvveeeee AK,but their bath tub scene can't beat Au-Anne in STT...
Au-Anne's bath tub scene is an epic scene...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Totally cool! !

Not only that..forgot whether i've said this..
Julia Robert also following her..
Not sure its the real Julia or not but i see Anne followed her first and tag her..
Then she left a comment on Anne's IG..
She just following 28 peoples..mostly Hollywood celebs and 1 of them is my Anne..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dila! You finally show up. Haha.
Oh yeah Anne and Au had the best bath tub scene. No one can beat that. Hmmm, I don't remember that hair washing scene in MYF.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg dila, I also thought the AP bath tub scene was a flash back of manee yard fah. It kind of made me sad when I.look back into the lakorn. It was mixed with samee tee tra and manee yard fah

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Lol agree with you tinah
How lucky for ann, if any celeb followed me back I would go CRAY CRAY for like a week!! :O