[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:

Yeah 15 is still short isn't it. But then again each episode is 90 mins long, so if you convert it to Korean drama length, 15 episodes is like 23 episodes. And to me a Korean drama that's past 20 episodes is too long already. HAHA. I guess I'm a little selfish when it comes to Thai lakorns. HEHE. 
To me prime time lakorns are usually 70 mins long. Opening song, if any, takes about 4-5 min and the commercial breaks (are freaking annoying by the way) takes up to 10 mins if you add them up altogether. I wish they get cut them out. Taiwanese dramas does that too. And then you have ending credits. So 10 mins difference aint too much of a difference.

Lakorns ending at 14-15 is really good if everything is well thought out. It was just too much for YLC because there wasnt enough content to cover that many episode.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sophiec said:
hi everyone, the first time i'm here, so please "guide" me  :)

i'm new to lakorn world,and i've only watched 6 lakorn so far (oum ruk, sawan bieng, wan heung ruk, sood sanae ha, ya leum chan and likit kamathep), all Ann's  :D  
i do trying to expand more but i think there is no thai actresses/actors whose able to pick my interest yet (i go to youtube look for a hype lakorns and or most viewed lakorn MVs to pick my next drama but still no result, so   :p  )

and now, Ann reigning continues as i'm anticipated Abbruk Online, so cannot wait to this drama, hope its turn out fun as OR and SSH were ... and i'm so liking Peter despite never watches his dramas before just because kept seeing his pics whom Ann posted in her IG  :D

Abbruk Online Fighting :dance3:
Hello there!! Isn't Anne just awesome!! Have you seen Rang Ngao? That's a lakorn I totally recommend. Anne was a kickbutt nang'ek in there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wanna bet that Anne's secret gets blown so she goes on hiatus. Kim visits her and confronts her. Which explains why Anne is in normal clothing. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
All of a sudden she lost her good clothes along with her secret? LOL. 

Yeah. That's probable. Haha.
You know when you're stressed about something and you go on a break, your wardrobe is usually comfortable stuff that isn't necessarily fashionable. Hehe. I sense Anne doing just that. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Hm agree with you phatman! Sometimes wearing stuff like that is really comfy.. But hopefully this is not Anne's whole wardrobe if she's staying home..I think her wardrobe for most of her characters are getting more and more Casual ): I loved her wardrobe in SSH, and I know it doesn't suit her character but I haven't ever seen ann with luscious curls like kimberly in any recent anne lakorns sofar ):
And welcome Sophiec!!! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, i feel like Ann's wardrobe in her lakorn has been so blah eversince Likit Kamatep. even her make-up. does she get to make the decision on how she want to look in her lakorns now?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Mahalo!
Welcome Sophiec....Dont forget to watch Borisud bumbut Kaen..It's masterpiece of Anne..
And Jaosao Prissana...and Manee Yard Fah..and Sai Roong..and The Letter...and Sapai Glai peun Tiang..too many 'and' huh..lol...

Hey gals..remember i've posted bout there's a news that AK will reunite..
Still unconfirmed right? The guy that spread the news is working with CH3 + he's the one that give out the rating for Ch3 lakorn...
And he said something like 'looking for a big boy,once they found it,they'll start filming'..
Sounds its has been confirmed right..errmm...
Actually he didn't mention what lakorn but fans guess its Rang Ruk by Broadcast..
Correct me if i'm wrong...and sorry if we've talking bout this before.. ^_-
Any thread for that lakorn here?? can someone give me the link?

anti-spam : i'm dying to watch ARO! AP!! AP!! AP!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Only a few people can pull off the loose comfy clothing and Anne is not one of them.
Really? I think Anne can pull off anything. Haha.

I actually like Anne's plain wardrobe because I don't like over the top sparkly stuff. Anne's way is the chill way and I'm loving it!

Um if KA are reuniting let it NOT be Raeng Ruk. *Cross fingerS*

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Really? I think Anne can pull off anything. Haha.

I actually like Anne's plain wardrobe because I don't like over the top sparkly stuff. Anne's way is the chill way and I'm loving it!

Um if KA are reuniting let it NOT be Raeng Ruk. *Cross fingerS*

me too phat..i think anne look better in casual..
especially when she's wearing short pant..

isn't Raeng Ruk u gals talking about is something like Anne Ken married then ken cheat on her because he meet his ex gf-Rita..
Then they divorce and anne pregnant but she didn't tell him that she's pregnant..something like that..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:

me too phat..i think anne look better in casual..
especially when she's wearing short pant..

isn't Raeng Ruk u gals talking about is something like Anne Ken married then ken cheat on her because he meet his ex gf-Rita..
Then they divorce and anne pregnant but she didn't tell him that she's pregnant..something like that..
Casual is the way to go. Hehe.

Idk, but I remember I didn't like the storyline.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually like Anne in stunning wardrobe. I don't like casual or plain Jane. Anne's very beautiful when she gets dolled up. It helps her shine even more as a n'ek. Take YLC for instance. Her clothing was dull which made her character even more dull. Rita outshined her in that aspect.    

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Idm if she's casual in her private life.. But being the n'eak I have to agree with you mahalo.. That's was also the reason why I was disappointed with YLC, they have the potential to make anne look like a shining star lol I see that in ARO ): her hairs straight most of the time and her wardrobe is really plain!!