[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
OMG guys speaking of Anne's wardrobe she's getting all dollied up today for a MAGAZINE SHOOT WITH MR TIK KING OF THE JUNGLE :O
No way!? Wah!! So excited for that. Hehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh my! It just might be! Thanks Mahalo!
It is Phatman. Lol. I'll be posting more pictures soon. It's funny how we were talking about how she rarely gets dolled up and here she is in Gandamanee's makeup. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If you want to see Anne in a swimwear for a photoshoot, that will never happen unless Nat does one.

Anne is one of those who can strip naked and still look classy. I have seen some women more fully clothed yet they give off "I am a bitch/whore/slut" vibe. It's all about the attitude and the way you carry yourself as a person. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG!$$ I was wondering why they didn't had a Photoshoot together during YLC. I hope this calls for a reunion. Anne looks good there but tik doesn't. He look alot of weight. This has made my day though thanks for sharing

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Ikr tinah! All they had was the lakorn magazine one and the F3 magazine.. Hopefully ann will get one with MR CORP! Btw the photoshoot is with praew magazine is like how they did ann makeup for the samee teetra shoot and yes I like the wardrobe she's got for this photoshoot with tik, I want ann to do one with in magazine they haven't done one with her is soooo long I love how they keep it natural with most of their photoshoots

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know bout u gals but some of the pic kinda remind me of Anne's old pic with her group of friends Tanya,Boy,Nat,Saifah..can't find that pic..
from BTS clip..i like how they're like a best buddy now..like they don't need to be gentle and polite toward each other.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dila, I agreee that they look like close budds now. she tends to get closed to alot of her co stars.

Ann rarely has mag. shoots anymore. i like that shes on Praew alot. their shoots are nice most of the time but yea, it would be nice to see her with In magazine.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Dila, you should post BTS...they looked cute together:):):)
I think this photoshoot is for the magazine that did a poll " Top 3 koojin" by fan voting few months ago. They said they would use these couples for cover and photoshoot and MK, AnnTik were in Top 3. MK finished their shooting few weeks ago and now it was AnnTik's. Can't wait to see pics from those couples.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW, Tik and Ann in a shoot...Off Topic but i really want them in another lakorn with better script and better story line, no remake!!!  :arrg:  :eek:uch:

Anyways, I'm looking forward for this lakorn, since both of my beautiful n'ek are in here... :clap2:  :clap2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lady Dila said:
Here ja the BTS clip..

http://websta.me/p/781866120288188353_1285843116

http://websta.me/p/781888983229421364_309017964

If compare all the photoshoot she had with her co-star,i like the one with Aum for Marie Claire the most..
It's super HOT!!

AHHHHH HOTTT!!! i wanna see the whole photoshoot so bad.i like where hes touching her legs. so sexy.. :woot:  now i wanna see a reunion asap. anne should play a sexy sassy role which she is good at while he plays a playboy

tinah

sarNie Coma
you're killing me here dila! the shoot with tik covering her eyes with his hands look like it'll be from a lakorn scene or as if they are a real couple. so cute! they look so comfy around one another like they've been friends for years. please ch3 pair them up again.

has anony seen this? she would go koo koo

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne is soooo beautiful. I wish to see her and Tik in another lakorn with Tik as a playboy and Anne as a sassy nang'ek (as tinah described). That would be one lakorn I would not miss. :woot2: :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woahh!! Sexy, sexy. Anne is really caked. Haha. I thought I was the only one who thought of Gandamanee/Vill.