[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
The updates are not as bad as the MLM series, we barely get anything released from them.
True, true...

Yay! Something. I bet Peter is consulting with that guy about his love for Anne. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
I have a question. Are all ch3 actors/actresses more popular that ch7 actors/actresses?
Thank you.
I think they're all equally popular in Thailand and I don't know the extent of their popularity in America, but for sure in AF CH3 in general is more popular. Hehe.
Does that help??

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Phatman. One more question. What does AF mean? Sorry if I ask too much question. Thank you for anwering my question.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah he's not that good looking. Perhaps I should go check him out. Since you like him I might like him too. Hehe.

Oh and btw, I'm watching Bodyguard Sao right now and I'm in love with Es! He's so...handsome. His sweet voice melts me and that smile. :ghehe:

Anti-spam: Needs some AP meds ASAP!
Yesss. Es is another underrated actor of Ch.7. He keeps getting supportive roles when he's obviously p'ek material. I'm glad you're giving my suggestions a try :) As for popularity, Ch.3's actors are more popular NOW due to the 4HHKK generation, but in terms of ratings, Ch.7 still dominates. Back in the day, CH.7 dominated in both ratings and popularity with their actors but they're running low on new actors. I actually counted. Ch.7 has like 10 male actors vs. Ch.3 who has about 20+. Same goes with female actresses.    

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
lovenk said:
Thank you Phatman. One more question. What does AF mean? Sorry if I ask too much question. Thank you for anwering my question.
AF is the abbreviation of Asianfuse.

And adding on about your earlier question, ch.3 & ch.7 are more popular, more peoples recognize stars from this two channel more than the others. (according to my knowledge lol) Ch.7 have high rating lakorn when ch.3 have okay rating but about award ch.3 mostly like take them home lol. (so far yeah) Also Ch.7 lakorn are draggy, too long while ch.3 lakorn are just short and nicely done. Hope that help you a little. Oh and ch.3 & ch.7 are arrival channel, we will never see them both join together and make a lakorn together unless the actor or actress make a switch :) :).

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Sweet_09. Now I understand better. I haven't watch any ch7 lakorn yet, so I don't really know if it's good or not. So far I have watched Ann T, Kimmy, and Ja Jittapa's lakorns. Now I have to add Mai Davika as my new favorite actress because of Pee Mak movie. She is the only ch7 actress that I love and know. I have not watch any of her lakorn yet. Is Mai Davika popular in Thailand?

Thanks again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Doesn't Ch3 win more awards though?

That I don't know...haha.

lovenk said:

It stands for AsianFuse. Hehe. Sorry I'm so used to abbreviating. 

Mahalo said:
Yesss. Es is another underrated actor of Ch.7. He keeps getting supportive roles when he's obviously p'ek material. I'm glad you're giving my suggestions a try :) As for popularity, Ch.3's actors are more popular NOW due to the 4HHKK generation, but in terms of ratings, Ch.7 still dominates. Back in the day, CH.7 dominated in both ratings and popularity with their actors but they're running low on new actors. I actually counted. Ch.7 has like 10 male actors vs. Ch.3 who has about 20+. Same goes with female actresses.    

Oh my he's so likable! His acting is also GOOD. I hope he gets more pra'ek roles after Praao. BTW how old is he? It doesn't show on his wiki page. 
On Porsche, I don't remember if we talked about him in here.... :scratchhead: but he's also surprisingly good as well. I'm not impressed in a way that I've become a fan, but impressed...enough. Haha. I watched certain scenes of him and your favorite star, Sammie, and I'll admit he is pretty good. 

Mahalo said:
Yayyy. So she did dressed up for Peter :)

I told you! HEHE.

lovenk said:
Thank you Sweet_09. Now I understand better. I haven't watch any ch7 lakorn yet, so I don't really know if it's good or not. So far I have watched Ann T, Kimmy, and Ja Jittapa's lakorns. Now I have to add Mai Davika as my new favorite actress because of Pee Mak movie. She is the only ch7 actress that I love and know. I have not watch any of her lakorn yet. Is Mai Davika popular in Thailand?

Thanks again.

I don't know if she was popular before Pee Mak, but after Pee Mak her popularity definitely increase, if not by a lot, a little. However, I'm more inclined to think she's more popular, not because of her talent, but because of her scandal(s). That's just from all the news articles that were translated and available for me to read. *shrugs* It may not be the case, who knows.

Anonymous95 said:
Adsd and phatman, maybe the guy with the glasses is Mark's competition. :coverlaf: Someone Kim's parents is interested in for her??

Perhaps. Mark better step it up a notch because he sure has competition. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
More AP pics for Phatman^^ Anne just uploads these pics on her IG.
And YES, Anne dresses up for Peter....oh I'm dying to wait:(

Update with the clip from yayeeumarin
OMG his eyes when he looks Anne. You guys have to see this one. Anne really looks comfortable with all her co-stars even just pairing for first time. It makes me ship her with them although they have wife already...hahahha
http://instagram.com/p/sJVbV_nah2/?modal=true

Beautiful pic from MK

cr: kimmy_kimberley IG
Hugs from AP

cr: djeaky IG

Off topic: Remember the photoshoots that MK and AnnTik did early this month. We will get to see it soon.

cr: bymagazinedee

With these spoiler pics, can we assume that they film nearly or more than 80%. Tired and bored while wait this lakorn. Luckily that I have one Taiwan drama " The way we were" to keep my mood up.

Do Anne and Kimmy sisters in this lakorn? Cause I can't see any connection between them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Do Anne and Kimmy sisters in this lakorn? Cause I can't see any connection between them
as anonymous95 said they work together no personal relationship kim is a new worker in the company where anne works and she will compete for the job with mark and compete over mark with anne :bhehe:  and for AP pic ohhhooo finally you guys get what you wanted i think anne rad your demanding comment and complain they look goood with beautiful chemistry they must be more than 80% by now (hope so)  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Adsd and phatman, maybe the guy with the glasses is Mark's competition. :coverlaf: Someone Kim's parents is interested in for her??
i wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssshhhhh it will be like that i want mark to be sooooo jealous for kim :arrg: :because in that term he's the best and i looove jealous story in general  :drools:  :yahoo:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
as anonymous95 said they work together no personal relationship kim is a new worker in the company where anne works and she will compete for the job with mark and compete over mark with anne :bhehe:  and for AP pic ohhhooo finally you guys get what you wanted i think anne rad your demanding comment and complain they look goood with beautiful chemistry they must be more than 80% by now (hope so)  
Thank for clear this cause I remember to read tthat they are sisters. They need to finish it soon.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh myyyyyyy when i saw this am like  :shutup:  :heart:  :eyetwitch:  :faint:  :faint:  omg :faint: :faint: omg she's stunnnnnnnnnnnnnnning  :wub:  :wub:  :spicy:  

cr IG chuwaab

i wonder where's this place and why they are their awwwwww but they look sooooo cuuuuttteee  :baby: now i remember this was from the meditation scene they wear the same clothes 

cr as tagged

cr as tagged

cr IG annethong