[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Oh my, i can't believe that I watch the teaser now, feel like unreal LOL I wish that we can have longer teaser like Taiwan's. They have 9 minutes teaser hahahha

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Omg omg omg....i wanna see anne and kim cat fight....seeing markim lips touch a lil nd it brings back the sparks that disappear for awhile.... cant wait to have them back on screen ...oh peter is singing the ost thats a bonus

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
mymps03 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GHkbIUkwoA
:woot:  :lmao:  :yahoo:

Absolutely exciting! I'm impressed with the teaser! MK fever all over again! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  Kim looks beautiful close up!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
i can just screammmm i can't how exited am right now and as many MK fan said the sparks and fever's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkk they made me remember why i love them omg that lips touch :spicy:

her eyes are so seductive wooooow

ANNE and KIM historical moment as fan of this two gorgeous actress i can't even speak  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
this can't be more perfect than this for me am on fiiiiireee

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some gif 

MK melt melt :faint:

jealous peter sweet MA  :ghehe:

AP  bickering  :coverlaf:

cat fight AK get of the way everyone fiiire  :arrg:  :arrg:

and in the end the fabulous cast that am waiting to watch and enjoy their screen performance   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Woohoot! Finally the teaser is out!

Ann look so fresh and Kimmy look for pretty...what? Both ladies are pretty!

Peter look so hot! Mark...cute like always lol!

Phatman, where are you! come check on this!

I'm here!! Hehe.

Anonymous95 said:
I didn't even realize it was Peter singing. Is it him?

Yup that's him alright.

Hmm...I'm a little ~eh about the teaser...because my dearest Peter only got a milimeter of a second. :unsure:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
For long wait, i will enjoy every moment AP, MK, MA, KA, PK, PM, just give me lakorn^^ Hope we can have quick subbers for ARO?
:loool: me tooooooo i will enjoy every couple and every second of it :ghehe:

cr ig jovialarcticna