[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
someone did a fanmade mv from the two episodes it reaaallyyyyyyy veryyyyy goooood mv i love it and i wanted to share it here veryyy funny the song much the clips great job  :clap:  :clap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OZw7Ozd1ZY

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
um, so far, this lakorn has made it worth my waiting fifty millions to air!!!!! ahhhhh!!! and every time pete comes on screen, i literally get sexually aroused. LMAO!!!! im sorry, that was the least amount of naughty post i could do. i almost wrote something nastier. hez just sooo SEXY. hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
um, so far, this lakorn has made it worth my waiting fifty millions to air!!!!! ahhhhh!!! and every time pete comes on screen, i literally get sexually aroused. LMAO!!!! im sorry, that was the least amount of naughty post i could do. i almost wrote something nastier. hez just sooo SEXY. hahaha
You are so funny!!! Haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
phatman said:
You are so funny!!! Haha.
speaking the truth!! hahaha and not that mark is not hot either but hez more like my little brother. i cant think naughty with my little brother. lol!

oh gawd, peter just turns me on soooo baaaaad!!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I finally got the chance to watch the first 2 episodes subbed so here's my little thought and review on the lakorn itself. Overall the story is okay. Nothing spectacular.....it didn't WOWed me but it's still good enough for me to continued to watch it. Hopefully the story will be better as it goes.

Character-wise...I'll start with Ann's character. Saya is quite cute. I don't know how I feel about her yet. I think she's a little naive for someone in her thirty. And her "love" for Pranon is quite stalkerish :lol: I mean in the marketing world she's definitely a professional but she's so clumsy and naive when it comes to relationship.

Kim's character....I saw some negative comments about her character when I was scanning through the past pages. I personally like her character. She's spanky and intelligent in a cute and clumsy way. She's egoistic but she's not harmful. She just want to prove herself to her family and to everybody in general. I really can't wait to see the development of her character.

Mark's character.....honestly Mark's so good at playing the goody-2-shoes character so he's spot on with his character :lol: I have no comment on his character.

Finally to my favorite character....Lip. I love Peter's character so much. He's super funny. And am I the only one who thinks Lip has a huge crush on Saya. He's so touchy and flirty towards her. There's definitely something going on between them. He's super concern about Saya's well-being and I think that's so cute. I love that one scene where he's about to ride off with that one girl and was calling his secretary or someone to not wait for him but I guess he/she told him that Saya was looking/waiting for him and he literally ditched the girl :lol: It definitely shows how important Saya is to him.

So far, I love the relationship between Lip and Saya. I can't wait to see Saya fall for Lip. I hope the drama doesn't wait til the very end to show Saya falling for Lip. I hate when that happens.

So I was looking for HD version for this lakorn and I can't find it anywhere. I was only about to find one in HD for episode 2 but I can't find any for episode 1. If anyone knows a source I can download with HD please do info me. I really want to do edits and gifs but I can't. I still can't believe that Channel 3 youtube channel uploads their videos in 360p only. That's soooo two years ago. They need to get with the level of tech. I'm ashamed for them.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
someone did a fanmade mv from the two episodes it reaaallyyyyyyy veryyyyy goooood mv i love it and i wanted to share it here veryyy funny the song much the clips great job  :clap:  :clap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OZw7Ozd1ZY
LOVE IT! It plays into the whole love square theme really well, the scenes with the lyrics. Although we haven't really seen each pair falling in love with the other yet. Lol. For example, Kim is starting to fall for Mark, but she doesn't even know it yet. Mark doesn't even seem romantically interested in Kim yet. He's just being his usual gentleman self. LOL. Peter obviously is in love with Anne, while Anne is totally ignoring Peter. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pooh4ever said:
Kim's character....I saw some negative comments about her character when I was scanning through the past pages. I personally like her character. She's spanky and intelligent in a cute and clumsy way. She's egoistic but she's not harmful. She just want to prove herself to her family and to everybody in general. I really can't wait to see the development of her character.
YES! Spot on! Praao IS cocky, but she's harmless. She has good reasons for acting the way she does. To me, she's almost like a little kid who's willing to do anything to get her parents attention. And I find Praao so lovable because of that cute and child-like personality. :coverlaf: I don't find her that annoying, and it's not because Kim is my bias. xD I don't find any of the characters in here annoying...besides maybe Gubgib's. Well, it's not her character really but moreso her acting...I think. She seems to overact a bit. Unless that's how her character is supposed to be.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping for more Anne & Peter scenes...I doubt there's going to be much scenes of them :( From the music videos and teasers, there's absolutely more scenes between Mark & Kim...so I'm just praying that there's more ann & peter scenes because I absolutely love these 2 together. Peter is too dreamy & perfect, love him!

LOL. All of you ladies crack me up. When I need I good laugh, I can always rely on you all here. Hahaha!
Hey, Anonymous95, guess what! I think Gib overacts sometimes because she can't help how hot Pranon is. If I were working in an office with Pranon (Mark) or Lipda (Peter), I'd overact to probably anything to get their attention. Then, I'll be all sweet and lovely! Hahahaha!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
The caption for Peter's pic (i remember i have read it somewhere), it said: "There was a lot of food on the table but Ms. Anne only gave me this (means the sausage). Don't know why???"
Forgive me if i'm wrong. I just remember the main meaning. :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh now i remember.. I think Mahalo already translate it.. Sorry guys.. Hahaha..

Oh btw, i think Anne will go to 3 zaap show on 13th.. Hope peter is there too..

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
When are Mark and Kim going on the 3 Zaap show? Or did they already? I remember someone mentioning they were going to go to promote this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
When are Mark and Kim going on the 3 Zaap show? Or did they already? I remember someone mentioning they were going to go to promote this.
i think mark , kim and anne will go to 3zaap this 13th mean tomorrow i don't think peter will go he's always missed we will see , i can't wait for pics of them count on fanclubs for it