[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. That scene was hilarious. It looked like Peter had a hard time keeping a strait face because he looked almost like he was smiling at Anne's goofiness. :Ghehe:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Wow Kim is so sexy in yellow with peter. Seems that style suits her a lot. Btw can anyone say what they were talking? Peter has the dreamy eyes. Either he is mesmerized by Kim or he should be heaing or talking about Anne. Please reply

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sarasona said:
Wow Kim is so sexy in yellow with peter. Seems that style suits her a lot. Btw can anyone say what they were talking? Peter has the dreamy eyes. Either he is mesmerized by Kim or he should be heaing or talking about Anne. Please reply
personally since the sub isn't complete i don't know axactly what they'r talking about but i can guess a little that they are talking about who's the abb ruk that pranon talk to but don't know the reason for prao to be curious that much 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just wanted to write mu thought after understood the talk between pranon and prao when he gave her the card to congratulating her : i think Prao luck the love the meaning of how to give without expecting nothing in return i guess that's what made her like that so materialism so eager to be in the top but also very insecure about others

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am so obsessed with this drama that I even dreamed about it.  Seya & Lip were totally making out in my dreams.  

Again, Kim is PERFECT for this role.  OMG, I laughed so far when she was yelling at the lizard (like she's really talking to the lizard).  That whole scene was hilarious.  Oh...and that was an awesome comeback Prao gave Root at the club.  *Sak jai mak mak!* Too bad now she's starting to regret her decision for leaving Norn.  Oh too bad so sad.  Karma is a b*tch.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If prao ever change the only reason will be Pranon he's the only one who's trying to open her sens and conscious about people and how to be good go Pranon ,   prao is not a bad girl she's just a girl with lack of knowledge of  life and people  and i think that was the result of how her family raised her 

am sooo into the story really normally i only concentrate in the love development but in this lakorn you can see that the lines are not just for nothing realllyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooood for me 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Prao is the way she is because of how she was raised.  I think she feels neglected and the lack of acknowledgement from her family makes her want to be better and win all the time.  Her parents treat her brother like the golden child.  They don't even take her seriously.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Im more into the love storyline between the pranang. I don't like the whole work and competition part.
i think the competition part was a necessary else it will be weird and rushed not to show how this two  get to work in the same company pplus to presnt the chracter ability and the work too is the plot of the lakorn from the summary you can't neglected  that part or it will not follow the story just saying :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
is so laaate but i will post coz i like PribDa even they don't have a love story gong here :ghehe:

Thank you adsd. ^_^ They look sooooooooooooo hotttttttttt togetherrrrrrrrrr. :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   :drools:  Peter is very manly and Kim is very womanly. :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
sarasona said:
I know right?! She's a dazzling beauty. In that screenshot, it did look like he was mesmerized by Kim. :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

tinah

sarNie Coma
Adsp1812. I meant to say im not a fan of the whole work competition storyline. Im aware that its part of the storyline but I just don't like it thats all. I only like the love story between the pranang

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Favorite LipYa scenes continued...

EP2​
 ​
"Saya, good night na~"​
I totally melted when Lip softly told Saya good night. With that smile too, who can resist!! Why do you have to be such a flirt to other women though! Look at Saya's expression. Haha. She's got that I'm-touched-but-I-don't-want-you-to-notice-so-I'll-pretend-to-not-be-touched-by-saying-you're-just-your-player-self look. :ghehe: I totally heart Anne with that expression. Haha.
 ​
"What are you looking at?"​
Is it just me or does it seem like Saya gets frightened very easily. Haha. This girl is so secretive that's why. She never notices Lip coming around the corner or anything, she doesn't even notice his love for her. Saya, if you pay attention to your surroundings you wouldn't have to worry about finding your true love. He's right behind you, towering you, being all sexy over you. :ghehe:
 ​
To be continued...​

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wahh I hope anne adds a willing. Knowing her, shes just like us fans who craves for rawr and koo.kik scenes.

I love the nickname LipYa. Such a cute name.

SArn, im not sure if theres a rawr or willing scene in here cause I didn't read the summary. It was my wishful thinking lol