[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt there's going to be an r scene. It's unnecessary. I do think there's going to be a forced kiss between Anne and Peter though (when Lip confronts Saya about how she doesn't see his love for her because she's too busy pursuing Pranon). Other than that, there could be an r attempt on Praao by Lip's cousin since it seems like Praao is using him to tease Pranon's ex and later, to find out information about him betraying Lipda. Kind of like Kim and Alex's characters in Raeng Pradtana.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
An R scene?? Haha. How about a comedic R scene instead since this is a comedy. Oh man, I'm so looking forward to LipYa's lovey dovey scenes!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Anonymous95 said:
Are these high ratings? Or low ratings? How is Ab Ruk Online doing?

Ratings for ARO.

Analog only -  nationwide.

Episode 1 -  5.4

Episdoe 2 -  5.3  (10.5 BKK)

Episode 3 -  4.9  (8.7 BKK)

Episode 4 -  4.9  (9.3 BKK)

ARO got decent ratings but I think it will go up once the story picks up.    I expect ARO to do very well since it has four very well known and popular stars and it is a romantic comedy which many people like.    I'm surprised that Bang Prajan, a boran or ancient/historical lakorn, with not very well known actors and a first time P' EK did better than ARO for now.

Can't wait for more Anne and Peter scenes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
ARO got decent ratings but I think it will go up once the story picks up.
Compared to Anne's last projects (STT and PCKK), is ABO starting off similarly in terms of ratings? Or are the ratings a bit lower?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bang Rajan is probably doing better because of the plot. So far, we've only seen AP and MK at work. Hopefully the ratings will increase with next week's episodes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Im sure the ratings will increase once the storyline focus more on the pranang. Hopefully cause its too much on work right now.

Bang rajan has a more captivating storyline for sure. It seems like an interesting lakorn. Whats the ratings for that?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The ratings seem...very bad. Haha. I watched Praao a while back it had ratings between 8-12 and I thought that was bad. Haha. But I guess that's considered decent and Thai audiences probably loved that show. I didn't haha.

I know why ARO isn't doing so well because it's not slap kiss! Haha. Bang Rajan is a historical lakorn so that's why it's more interesting too that audiences. Not gonna lie though it is pretty interesting so far.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me the rating that i will tell if people loved that lakorn or not is the rating of the finals episodes then you will know if the lakorn succeeded or not coz that's mean lakorn kept people interested in it until the end  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu secret love online sub team you'r the beeeeeeeeeeeeeessssstttt sooo fast thank you endlessly :clap2: :clap2:  :clap2: ep4 completely subbed 

hahahaha she went crazy 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Aweee Wadee and Gai & Kai reunite. So cute. This makes me miss YLC days so much. I love the relationship between Anne and HaydenJoshua, they are so close like real mom and children hehe.

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Anne still plays so hard with those kids. :) They have never changed haha.[/SIZE]

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw thats so cute, shes reunited with the twins. They seem so close. I wonder if their parents brought them to visit anne or something

Back to the lakorn, its just funny and cute that Lip questions SAya as if hes her husband. They seem like a couple without realizing it. Saya is acting so suspicious that its obvious shes hiding something. I can already sense that hes getting jealous of saya and pranons interaction. Poor guy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Actually the ratings are decent/good than the lakorns that aired before, many lakorns in the second half of last year had pretty low ratings. The ratings for this lakorn are a huge success for them lol. The second half of 2014 was supposed to promote and air the MLM series but that got delayed and that's why there was a lot of sucky lakorns in 2014 XD
That's good that the ratings are good. Hehe.
Oh my. Anne is such a rough aunty! Haha.