[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this scen will be hilariouuuuuuuus hahaha PRNON and PRAO in the mud you can imagine the rest :loool:
and look at that crabs in mark is chest hahahaha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
translation of anne's interview about the lakorn and what she wanted to show in this lakorn and let me teel this i got what you wanted to show  anne goood job really and keep it up talented lady 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyrojfNDSQ8

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loved the feed back the viewers got perfectly the story of lakorn i agrre with eevrything that was pointed this lakorn is not empty is very oriented and educating   and it's turn about real life many people can relate themselves to it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWGzm35t18U

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Exactly i was really disappointed with that plot of Ylc. Since its okay for me to act bad when you are good inside but not the reverse which Ylc does. And i also felt that Anne isn't that comfy with tik compared to other actors. .Btw i am enjoying this lakorn and AP scenes have exploding chemistry wonder why they paired up this late!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarasona said:
Exactly i was really disappointed with that plot of Ylc. Since its okay for me to act bad when you are good inside but not the reverse which Ylc does. And i also felt that Anne isn't that comfy with tik compared to other actors. .Btw i am enjoying this lakorn and AP scenes have exploding chemistry wonder why they paired up this late!
Anne was quite shy with Tik. She even slapped him lightly because she was afraid to hurt him. Lol. I think she's been having a slight crush on him since his younger days. Nothing serious. Like a fan girl crush. Haha.  That's why I was mad at Tik for praising Rita as his favorite n'ek when Anne was really honored to pair with him. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Annik had better chemistry offscreen than on screen... Yeah i believe she's a fan of Tik.. She posted a lot of Tik's pic during YLC days.. She didnt do like that with Mart during Qi Pao days.. And also with Peter now.. Last week she comment on Tik's pic and said she miss him..

Talking bout AK, its been 5 yrs without them... Gosh.. Is it soooo hard to get these 2 again???!!
I wonder what happen to Raeng Ruk??

Back to ARO.. Any link to read the summary for each episode??

tinah

sarNie Coma
I thought Annik had chemistry but the storyline killed it. I do feel that anne is a fan of tik. Shes been wanting to work with him for the longest and she was really excited as we were when they finally paired up.

Wow its been 5 years since KA last work together. Can't believe how time just flew by. I hope we get tp see them once more..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I thought AnnTik looked incompatible, but had chemistry too. It's just the plot was so horrible that it overshadowed their pairing.
On the other hand AP is just sizzling. Haha. They look great together and have great chemistry!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I can see that Annik chemistry offscreen same level with AP chemistry in ARO..they 're always touchy touchy.. . It just that theres something wrong with YLC.. The plot?? The acting?? The wardrobe?? Or maybe because ive too much expectation on this??

On topic :Saya will be my most favourite role of Anne.. Need to wait till the end whether Saya can beat Alin.. Narin..and Nongchanai.. Saya is just toooooo cute whenever she's with Lipda or Run..so different with the strict Saya.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
I can see that Annik chemistry offscreen same level with AP chemistry in ARO..they 're always touchy touchy.. . It just that theres something wrong with YLC.. The plot?? The acting?? The wardrobe?? Or maybe because ive too much expectation on this??

On topic :Saya will be my most favourite role of Anne.. Need to wait till the end whether Saya can beat Alin.. Narin..and Nongchanai.. Saya is just toooooo cute whenever she's with Lipda or Run..so different with the strict Saya.

Hmmm. I like Saya, but I still absolutely adore Alin and Moonin. HEHE. We'll see if Saya will make my favorite list. :ghehe: 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
My favorite character of Anne's is definitely Moonin. She was strong, smart, and witty. I know you guys tend to like her characters' quirky personalities, but I miss seeing Anne play a smart character who isn't awkward or the weakling Wadee.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh how come i forgot bout Moornin.. But if compare all anne's strong character.. I love Radar the most...

Thanks mahalo for the pics.. Oh if anne and peter together in real life, their kids for sure will be the most gorgeous kid.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Oh how come i forgot bout Moornin.. But if compare all anne's strong character.. I love Radar the most...

Thanks mahalo for the pics.. Oh if anne and peter together in real life, their kids for sure will be the most gorgeous kid.

Who's that?? Doesn't ring a bell.  :scratchhead2:

Favorite LipYa scenes continued...

EP3​
 ​
"Noodles for the boss."
I totally heart this scene. Lip is just soo adorable in here despite trying to make a move on Saya. Haha. Did you guys notice that Saya didn't even notice or move her hand away from Lip when he was all touchy touchy with it. HAHA. He was totally feeling her like a "jaochoo!!" Hehe. I like it though. ​

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats from Jaosao Prissana, Phat..

Oh i like that scene too.. Anne is sooo cute when she makes her face like that.I notice Lipda is the one that move his hand when Saya didnt get his joke.. When he said 'i can give u more than that'... Hahahaha..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Thats from Jaosao Prissana, Phat..

Oh i like that scene too.. Anne is sooo cute when she makes her face like that.I notice Lipda is the one that move his hand when Saya didnt get his joke.. When he said 'i can give u more than that'... Hahahaha..

Oh right. Haha. I've forgotten. Rada is...eh...she's alright. She's strong, but not as strong as Moonin. I didn't like her character that much, to be honest.