[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I finally had time to sit down and enjoy this lakorn. I'll try to be short.

This lakorn has it all, completely. The dialogue is strong, storyline is thorough. It's refreshing, gorgeous filmography, invested locations, fun, and different. The characters are flawed but they're so raw and human and their imperfections become perfections as you fall in love with each of them, all 4 of them.

Anne as Saya: Anne has always nailed strong, classy, confident, and intelligent roles, but the part about Saya that I enjoy the most is how her Snow Queen exterior is melting due to love. Saya now knows how to smile, blush, scream, day dream. She gets confused, jealous, anxious, scared, scarred, sad, unreasonable, and cannot control everything that is changing and happening in her life. Fallling in love is a very unpredictable and magical ride.

Peter as Lipda: Funny, how he's the perfect catch, but not to someone his heart wants to catch like Saya. I can't see anyone as Lipda besides Peter. I have never thought that Peter was a good actor until this role. I love Lipda, absolutley adore him. I love that he's funny, fun loving, YET quite serious about love and he jumps right into business when need be. The emotional dialogue that Peter has to portray through his eyes is amazing.

Kim as Prao: Prao is ambitious and fake. Competition is everything. There's only room for number one. She tries to outshine almost everyone and anyone, Saya, Pranon, Bee and so forth. But she naturally has a good heart, just a lot of growing up to do. Kim is spot on as Prao. She can be lovable like how she was at Pranon's house, bitchy when she's with Saya, fake when she's trying to impress people, and catty when she sees Pranon's ex.

Mark as Pranon: Mark looks good in here. Acting needs a bit more emotions, but decent.

I hope this lakorn continues to build and weave everything nicely. I hope they start Saya's feelings for Lipda soon. I can't wait to see when Saya falls for Lipda and Pranon for Prao.

So proud of Anne.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it looks like a willing kiss for me but why she's feeding him  :scratchhead2:  maybe this's a dream, and if she will be the one that will initial the kiss ohlalala i can't guess anymore i just feel hot :spicy: :spicy: 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile

adsd18/2 said:
soo cute :D

i guess AP too will have so many accidental kiss stares :ghehe:

mr lipda what are you doing investigating again

Haha, i wonder what is this fanmade story is about??? Somebody translate, please :)))

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
@phatman you can use this as your siggie i found it veryyyyy beautiful what do you think 

cr ig luoyingwudi
Awe thanks. That's a really nice banner, buy I also really like that pic Dila shared. Hmmm...which should I use. Haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like your description,aiyaja

Omg, I totally forgot about the bath tub scene of lip and saya.she had on a robe..I wonder if anything happen.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Kim as Prao: Prao is ambitious and fake. Competition is everything. There's only room for number one. She tries to outshine almost everyone and anyone, Saya, Pranon, Bee and so forth. But she naturally has a good heart, just a lot of growing up to do. Kim is spot on as Prao. She can be lovable like how she was at Pranon's house, bitchy when she's with Saya, fake when she's trying to impress people, and catty when she sees

I agree with other description of Prao.  But I'm quite surprise when you say Prao's character is fake.  I think it's quite the opposite.  Prao is like an open book.  She will say what is on her mind without any consideration of other people's feeling.  When she's on a mission to win some friendship, she'll just say so.  When she attacked Rung (verbally), she just did it, right in front of her.  When she want to defeat Peera as a top performer, she just tell him straight to his face, which caused everybody to be very upset with her.  She can pretend to be nice sometime, but everybody can tell from miles away that she's up to something.  Thus, she is losing every verbal battle against Saya and/or Pranon.

Actually, Saya is the fake one.  Saya will do one thing in front of everybody and doing something else behind others.  When she attacked Rung, she sneaked in & splashed her with water and ran away.  She appears stiff & ordered in front of everybody but her true self is quite clumpsy & funny.  The only 2 people who see Saya's true character are Boss & djEaky.  And these two are probably her only true friends.

A person like Prao is easier to deal with (by simplily, stay away from her path to victory).  As for Saya, you can't even be certain if she is with you or against you.  She can be saying something with a smile while thinking of a way to get back. 

I really like the characters in ARO.  Each character has many dimension, like normal people.  There is some good & some bad.  Nobody is perfect.  Even the "perfect" boss is imperfect because he's a player. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ninja007 said:

I agree with other description of Prao.  But I'm quite surprise when you say Prao's character is fake.  I think it's quite the opposite.  Prao is like an open book.  She will say what is on her mind without any consideration of other people's feeling.  When she's on a mission to win some friendship, she'll just say so.  When she attacked Rung (verbally), she just did it, right in front of her.  When she want to defeat Peera as a top performer, she just tell him straight to his face, which caused everybody to be very upset with her.  She can pretend to be nice sometime, but everybody can tell from miles away that she's up to something.  Thus, she is losing every verbal battle against Saya and/or Pranon.

Actually, Saya is the fake one.  Saya will do one thing in front of everybody and doing something else behind others.  When she attacked Rung, she sneaked in & splashed her with water and ran away.  She appears stiff & ordered in front of everybody but her true self is quite clumpsy & funny.  The only 2 people who see Saya's true character are Boss & djEaky.  And these two are probably her only true friends.

A person like Prao is easier to deal with (by simplily, stay away from her path to victory).  As for Saya, you can't even be certain if she is with you or against you.  She can be saying something with a smile while thinking of a way to get back. 

I really like the characters in ARO.  Each character has many dimension, like normal people.  There is some good & some bad.  Nobody is perfect.  Even the "perfect" boss is imperfect because he's a player. 
Hey, Ninja. Nice to see you here. :rockon:

Yes, I agree with you too. I guess, I was describing Prao on being fake from her entrance into the lakorn and from one point of view, not all or a different one like you had mentioned. Prao can be all smiles but was plotting to overthrow Saya. Prao has actually started changing bit by bit; she's less vicious now but that's probably because she's already been hired and two, she's already built relationships with good people that have slowly broaden her horizons whether she realizes it or not. That's one of Prao's charms though, from the surface she is just like Saya, strong, confident, ambitious, intelligent, but inside, they're funny, clumsy, cute, lonely and imperfect. That's why Lipda said that Saya was once like Prao too.

I sympathize with Saya and perhaps because I enjoy a flawed character like Saya where it's not always black and white, I don't see Saya as fake. Saya shows her discontent with Prao publically, everyone can see that she doesn't adore Prao. Saya also takes stabs at Khun Ongsa and Rung left and right too but because she's a respected figure and has to save Lipda's reputation, she has to do it politically. About the water bucket incident, that's why I adore Saya. She protects those she loves even if it comes off unreasonable and as a surprise.

I think it's pretty normal to have a stiff and ordered front at work because you have to set a good example and then a random side like when she's with Boss and her bestie. I think Saya is easy to work with and isn't much of a worry as long as you're there to do your best at work and are a good person, Saya has no issues with you. It's not that Saya is a cold hearted person, she just doesn't know how to properly express herself, so she comes off as being hard to work with. If I were Saya, I wouldn't like Prao either. Being tardy to your interview is a no no especially in the business world and two, Prao has no respect for Saya whatsoever. Prao is arrogant, disrespectful, and only cares about herself. Yes, Prao is blunt but she comes off rude too. In the business world, you shouldn't wear your emotions on your sleeves like Prao when she barged into Saya's room like that yelling at her when Saya is still her senior but that's the thing with Prao, she doesn't respect Saya as a supervisor, she only looks up to Lipda. How many times now has Prao called out Saya and cut her off? If it were a real work setting, Prao wouldn't have gotten away that easily. At least Saya is too occupied with her abb ruk that she doesn't plot against Prao because she can easily show Prao who's boss.

Well, Saya is the main character here, so she gets to go through the ups and downs of the rollercoaster the most. She's doing things she never thought she would. I know that some of us are tired or were saying that Saya is a bit too much in her abb ruk towards Pranon but we all have to understand that Saya comes from a broken home. She's lacked a certain type of love all her life. Not only that, her whole entire life, she's had to work hard and earn every little thing. Over the years, she's built strong walls to protect herself and while doing so, she also locked away her heart, so technically, Pranon is like a first love or crush to her. Everyone has seen Mario and Baifern's First Love? It's sort of like that. Who's to say that it's too much or overly doing it when Saya is experiencing love or feelings of love for the first time, seems like. It's unexpected and new. She doesn't know how to react to it. Sometimes, it's overwhelming. Saya is still very ideal and naive especially when she was talking about Pranon to her bestie and the type of man or love she was wishing to have someday. I think that's where Lipda comes in. Lipda will show Saya what true love is about. Lipda sees all sides to Saya and still loves her and eventually will make Saya realize that she doesn't have to hide. She doesn't have to abb ruk to stay connected, she doesn't have to put up a leadership front, she doesn't have to be anyone else but herself for him to love her. Saya's love or crush towards Pranon is based on fantasies. He was a charming Prince who saved her and it continually built from that. But sometimes, reality with Lipda ends up being better than dreams and fantasies with Pranon because it was just meant to be that way. In life, it's all about fate. As much as Saya tries to get closer to Pranon, Pranon and Prao just naturally spend more time together or things and people just get in the way. It's just destiny.

But this is the fun of it all. We have two Queens battling plus each character is flawed, so there's tons of room to grow and we get to see those transitions, how each character begins, changes, and ends. If this lakorn is well developed all throughout, it'll be a great ride! I can't wait to see how Saya and Prao bond. They need to begin on Saya showing feelings for Lipda or something happening between them that makes Saya shift towards Lipda because we're almost half way and I would hate to see Saya crush on Pranon for 80% of the lakorn just to have her do last minute realizations towards Lipda, not convincing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Hey, Ninja. Nice to see you here. :rockon:

Yes, I agree with you too. I guess, I was describing Prao on being fake from her entrance into the lakorn and from one point of view, not all or a different one like you had mentioned. Prao can be all smiles but was plotting to overthrow Saya. Prao has actually started changing bit by bit; she's less vicious now but that's probably because she's already been hired and two, she's already built relationships with good people that have slowly broaden her horizons whether she realizes it or not. That's one of Prao's charms though, from the surface she is just like Saya, strong, confident, ambitious, intelligent, but inside, they're funny, clumsy, cute, lonely and imperfect. That's why Lipda said that Saya was once like Prao too.

I sympathize with Saya and perhaps because I enjoy a flawed character like Saya where it's not always black and white, I don't see Saya as fake. Saya shows her discontent with Prao publically, everyone can see that she doesn't adore Prao. Saya also takes stabs at Khun Ongsa and Rung left and right too but because she's a respected figure and has to save Lipda's reputation, she has to do it politically. About the water bucket incident, that's why I adore Saya. She protects those she loves even if it comes off unreasonable and as a surprise.

I think it's pretty normal to have a stiff and ordered front at work because you have to set a good example and then a random side like when she's with Boss and her bestie. I think Saya is easy to work with and isn't much of a worry as long as you're there to do your best at work and are a good person, Saya has no issues with you. It's not that Saya is a cold hearted person, she just doesn't know how to properly express herself, so she comes off as being hard to work with. If I were Saya, I wouldn't like Prao either. Being tardy to your interview is a no no especially in the business world and two, Prao has no respect for Saya whatsoever. Prao is arrogant, disrespectful, and only cares about herself. Yes, Prao is blunt but she comes off rude too. In the business world, you shouldn't wear your emotions on your sleeves like Prao when she barged into Saya's room like that yelling at her when Saya is still her senior but that's the thing with Prao, she doesn't respect Saya as a supervisor, she only looks up to Lipda. How many times now has Prao called out Saya and cut her off? If it were a real work setting, Prao wouldn't have gotten away that easily. At least Saya is too occupied with her abb ruk that she doesn't plot against Prao because she can easily show Prao who's boss.

Well, Saya is the main character here, so she gets to go through the ups and downs of the rollercoaster the most. She's doing things she never thought she would. I know that some of us are tired or were saying that Saya is a bit too much in her abb ruk towards Pranon but we all have to understand that Saya comes from a broken home. She's lacked a certain type of love all her life. Not only that, her whole entire life, she's had to work hard and earn every little thing. Over the years, she's built strong walls to protect herself and while doing so, she also locked away her heart, so technically, Pranon is like a first love or crush to her. Everyone has seen Mario and Baifern's First Love? It's sort of like that. Who's to say that it's too much or overly doing it when Saya is experiencing love or feelings of love for the first time, seems like. It's unexpected and new. She doesn't know how to react to it. Sometimes, it's overwhelming. Saya is still very ideal and naive especially when she was talking about Pranon to her bestie and the type of man or love she was wishing to have someday. I think that's where Lipda comes in. Lipda will show Saya what true love is about. Lipda sees all sides to Saya and still loves her and eventually will make Saya realize that she doesn't have to hide. She doesn't have to abb ruk to stay connected, she doesn't have to put up a leadership front, she doesn't have to be anyone else but herself for him to love her. Saya's love or crush towards Pranon is based on fantasies. He was a charming Prince who saved her and it continually built from that. But sometimes, reality with Lipda ends up being better than dreams and fantasies with Pranon because it was just meant to be that way. In life, it's all about fate. As much as Saya tries to get closer to Pranon, Pranon and Prao just naturally spend more time together or things and people just get in the way. It's just destiny.

But this is the fun of it all. We have two Queens battling plus each character is flawed, so there's tons of room to grow and we get to see those transitions, how each character begins, changes, and ends. If this lakorn is well developed all throughout, it'll be a great ride! I can't wait to see how Saya and Prao bond. They need to begin on Saya showing feelings for Lipda or something happening between them that makes Saya shift towards Lipda because we're almost half way and I would hate to see Saya crush on Pranon for 80% of the lakorn just to have her do last minute realizations towards Lipda, not convincing.
I love reading your thoughts as well as ninja's. You guys are all spot on. I can't wait to see Saya fall in love with Lip. Hehe.