[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
girl they uploade it until the part 7 
this's part 3

OMG. Thank you so much. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Give you 1000  :heart:  haha. I follow the updates on Facebook Fanpage of this lakorn. How stupid i am!!!! Haha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i seriously seriously feel like this right now while watching prnon and saya typing and chatting via email and i can't understand one single word 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. Now i realize Ann and Kim have some close-up moments when they were at the car parking zone and Ann was looking at Kim's lips like they were about to kiss. haha. Ann always looks at her p'ek's lips when they are about to kiss like Dila said. And now she looks at Kim's lips hahaa. Can you guys image what would happen next??? hahahaaha

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finally, watching LipYa's scenes LOL @ Peter's laugh. He's so cute when took advantage of Saya, hug and kiss her. When he has a chance, he quickly grabs it and intimate with Saya. I luv it.
Lipda is so patient when explain "what is an email?" to grandma. And I like they use comical characters to explain. I have said these workld many times but I LOVE EVERYTHINGS abt this lakorn.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.. lipda-saya-grandma scene is so funny.. peter's laugh and anne's face expression are toooooooo adorable.. Melting with his husky laughing voice.. Lol.. So hillarious when Anne slap Peter multiple time.. I love AP moment.. They're sooooo good in comedy..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
meconie i will say it again with you i love everything about this lakorn it's just sooo good soo entertaining today eps was soooo soooo good that i can't peek my favorite scene (well tbh i love it all but AK scenes top it :ghehe:)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Waiting for last part and have to say I am annoy at Saya in today ep. She forgot everything include her grandma, just to email to Non and wait for reply. Lipda should get her away her phone. Bz she overdid it so Lipda will suspect again. Hope grandma will stay long as much as she can so we can get more LipYa's scenes and also PraoNon as well^^ enjoy 2 couples^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the preview is a puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureee torture for me to wait until next week  i want to cry  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Meoconie said:
I just assume that if Non knows now, will he start to date Saya? If they continue to talk and grow each other. As I think, they will in love if Lipda and Prao are not around at that time. Later If Non break up with Prao, not bz her lie, but bz she isn't Abb Ruk so he may in love with Abb Ruk, as Saya.
BTW, Non and Saya scenes are cute^^ if not bz Lipda and Prao, I will ship them for sure
i couldn't agree more, i thought i am the only one that ships Ann and mark. Though i want peter and Ann there is a place in my heart for Ann and mark lol

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
the preview is a puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureee torture for me to wait until next week  i want to cry  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
I hate it. They keep the best part for next week, make us painful waiting.

Part 9/9 of ep 6 will be my most fav scene of ARO til now. 2 couples were enjoy their day. While LipYa were playing, PraoNon were working hard to persuade the customer. I love " WOOOOOOW" from Peter, so cuuute when Saya took off those girls.. And the laugh when Prao fell in the mud, it's Mark's laugh, not the genlteman Non....hahahahaha The grandma is so cute and update-technology too, I like her when she thumbed up and said "like", so teen...hahahaha
Until ep6, we have many accidentally kisses from both couples. Haven't seen any lakorn have many like that. They should be in relationship so we can see real one.
I can't wait for the sub hixhixhix

Edit: any one can confirm is it true ARO has only 11eps??????

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I hate it. They keep the best part for next week, make us painful waiting.

Part 9/9 of ep 6 will be my most fav scene of ARO til now. 2 couples were enjoy their day. While LipYa were playing, PraoNon were working hard to persuade the customer. I love " WOOOOOOW" from Peter, so cuuute when Saya took off those girls.. And the laugh when Prao fell in the mud, it's Mark's laugh, not the genlteman Non....hahahahaha The grandma is so cute and update-technology too, I like her when she thumbed up and said "like", so teen...hahahaha
Until ep6, we have many accidentally kisses from both couples. Haven't seen any lakorn have many like that. They should be in relationship so we can see real one.
I can't wait for the sub hixhixhix

you just shout out what in my mind i have nothing to add :bravo: 

sub team :cheer:   sub team :cheer:  sub team :cheer:  sub team   :cheer: sub team 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:

janajelly1 said:

It's not confirmed, I don't think it'll be that short, they took forever filming. I think it'll be 13-15 episodes. 

well me i saw it somewhere from an interview of kim she said that ARO will air from the 7th January until the valentine day so how much epis is that i think it will be 12 epis

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

That would be 12 episodes, two days before Valentine's day. 

That's too short lol.
i think pckkr was 12 ep and samee teetra  was 13 eps right , i will not be surprised if this was 12 epis only 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
12 episodes would be perfect if they develop the lakorn thoroughly and nicely. So Saya hasn't shown any signs of liking Lip yet? Aw. I was hoping so already, we're halfway. I won't get to watch this until the weekends. So sad for me missing out on all of the fun.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^nope shes still drawn into Ranon. I feel so bad for Lip :( I really hope she will start falling for him by next week especially since her grandma is in town which means they will be spending more time together cause he has to pretend to be her husband or something like that