[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
Well, if i was Saya, ill do the same thing too to Prao.. She didnt respect Saya. Just because she's a friend of the boss, doesnt mean she can be rude to her senior...

Oh btw.. Other than AP.. I like Anne-Djeaky too.. Haha..

That swimsuit phat.. Gosh, even the grandma wearing more sexy than Anne.. Hey i do like Anne's hair at the waterpark.. Kinda like Chun Li.. Lol.. Especially when Lipda took of her glasses..
To be fair, Saya was unfair to Prao from the start.  And from how Saya's acting now, she sure does not deserve respect from Prao.  I wonder how these two will get along in the future.  

When Lip took off Saya's glasses...that is my favorite part.  Then he said he'll take care of her.  He was so sincere and it makes me melt.  Lip makes me laugh & sad.  

I feel like I'm watching two different dramas in one.  One with Lip & Saya.  The other with Mark & Kim.   

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
I feel like I'm watching two different dramas in one.  One with Lip & Saya.  The other with Mark & Kim.   
this the best description i had  read so far agree with  you 100%  :thumbsup: 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
this the best description i had  read so far agree with  you 100%   :thumbsup:
Glad you agreed.  I like that no one is overpowering the other.  They all have equal screen time.  

thatsouthernasianchick said:
I know I'm not the only one that notices this but DJ Eakky and Anne are sooo hilarious together!!! Hahahaha!
They are.  I've loved DJ Eakky from his UHT days...yeah, we go waaaaay back haha.  I'm old.  I laugh whenever he says "kaaaaae..." and he such a good friend to Saya.  They are so natural with each other.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
but inthe episode in the scene when he was about to got with prao in front of his house he kept eamiling her via mobile and saya receive the notification in her mobile too so it's almost the same thing prao even can figure that now more easilly 

exactly i will miss them oyyyyyyy
One can sync their email into their phones. So instead of saying that you're chatting with someone via text, you can always say that you're emailing an important client or a family relative. They were only checking their emails through their phones because they don't have a computer near them. But it'll definitely be more private at work or at a home setting. Saya just can't play it off well so she becomes even more obvious with Lipda. She could've waited until he left her home to run checking for the email but she was so excited, she became suspicious. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
One can sync their email into their phones. So instead of saying that you're chatting with someone via text, you can always say that you're emailing an important client or a family relative. They were only checking their emails through their phone because they don't have a computer near them. But it'll definitely be more private at work or at a home setting. Saya just can't play it off well so she becomes even more obvious with Lipda. She could've waited until he left her home to run checking for the email but she was so excited, she became suspicious. 
Haha. Yeah she makes it soo obvious. This is what love does to girls Haha. I forgot to add to my funny list: when Lip goes into Saya's room and she turns off the monitor. Haha. As if she's watching inappropriate stuff. Hahaha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you Alice for sharing kimmy birthday party here :thanks:  she had a very beautiful and warm party with a theme 1940 vintage she looks absolutely fabulous as always she's a classy lady and she know it :heart: :heart:

now i want to express something i don't get it why most of the people say that there's no progress i see a very good progress imo if you look back from the first ep until now

saya met her dream charming prince in her place work ,when she think of him she let down that mask of fierce and hard woman that she put on her face in the work to became like  a teenager who had a crush on a young handsome gentleman and her story continue she even create a fake identity to be close to him but since she's so bad in hidden her feeling while she's chatting she make it obvious for lipda and prao to discover it and put her through a hard time trying to save this secret coz she will feel embarrassed if it will be reveled to others and it will ruin her mask for ever it's like an humiliation for her so she decided to delete it but she's again in a conflict she want to continue her fantasy story with pranon but not in the chat so she create an email as if it will be more secure   for her but she made it even worse and that's to be continue how she will survive with this secret ..

prao from the first ep she was arrogant her head always up so cocky doesn't care for anyone she tell what she feels regardless if it's appropriate or not soo defensive but in each epis pranon make her realize that she had fault sh had to consider of correcting them he's like a tamer for a fierce lion he care for her he help her he shows her that there's good people that can care for her she's now more soft less aggressive when pranon ask her to calm down she do when he say to her don't say that she don't she do everything he tell her she changed thanks to him  

for lipda and pranon imo they'r the key changing for the ladies so their character didn't developed or changed but their actions will be the cause of the progress in the change of other ladies character and feeling lipda from the very beginning until now he's trying to open saya's eyes on him and see his true feeling for her but he discovered that she's blinded by her crush to a young man and how she's acting that way to ward her desire he will be the one who will wake her up from her fantasy dream and put her feet in the ground and stop flying in that imaginary love and of course we will see how he will succeed in that 

pranon well he's the typical character in here all the story is caused for him but his most effective action will be with prao , she needed someone like him in her life but he's very weak at discovering the fake people regardless if they'r good like abb ruk or bad like his ex he sometime give me the vibe of a naive guy but his love story will be interesting,  he will mistaken abb ruk and how he will end up with prao

conclusion the future episodes will be so much fun for me to follow :yahoo:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's true, but I feel like we're halfway already and Saya doesn't seem to be into Lip at all. I can see Praao falling for Non, but Saya is still sooo stuck on Non. Idk, Maybe it's just me. Hehe.

This is the problem when you have two main couples. So far it's good, but not really to my liking.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like both couples haven't had enough development. Praao is just starting to fall for Non, and Saya hasn't even noticed Lipda yet. For a lakorn with two main couples, there should be more episodes. But I mean, we still have seven more episodes to go so...let's just stay positive. Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait to see how Pranon fall in love with Saya and his love to her and vice versa..
But oh well, my most anticipated scene is the tied and bath scene..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
I feel like both couples haven't had enough development. Praao is just starting to fall for Non, and Saya hasn't even noticed Lipda yet. For a lakorn with two main couples, there should be more episodes. But I mean, we still have seven more episodes to go so...let's just stay positive. Haha.
Only five more episodes to go...since there's only eleven episodes

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw annes with the younger gen. Crew. She gotten close with kim. Only 11 but took them a year to film. Theres only 5 epi left. Im irritated ugh

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
My math is horrible. xD Yeah, I don't know how they're going to cram in Saya falling for Lip, and Non falling for Praao. xD