[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. No, I watched 5 and 6 completely without subs and I usually watch the subs too right after, but I've been so busy I haven't had the opportunity to watch them with subs. HEHE. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. No, I watched 5 and 6 completely without subs and I usually watch the subs too right after, but I've been so busy I haven't had the opportunity to watch them with subs. HEHE. 
:ghehe: ohhhh i see so technically you watched them but you will just have to rewatch it to understand, then i will take back my words :p  

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahhh that look like a touching scene of lipda and saya. It reminds me of anne n tik scene before they done the deed lol I wonder if thats what happen in here too :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay I figured anony would start a petition lol just like what she did for her n tik. Im All in for another AP lakorn. I want a slap n.kiss this time. Just sucks that there hasn't been a sign.of anne accepting a lakorn for this year. I really hope she does.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

Cr : Anon
Auuww Saya is sleeping on Boss's bed!!! Will we get to see Saya Jr??!!
My mind gone wild..

Oh btw, i just read a spoiler at Anon's blog.. I think the most poor role is The Boss.. now i see what is the function of Angie's role.. Lol.

Well, if they reunite, i want them in comedy again.. gosh they both are too cute.. Too adorable.. And too funny in comedy scene.. I want something like Sapai Glai Peun Tiang..

tinah

sarNie Coma
I sense there will be a willing scene after dinner! Maybe even a bath scene too. Remember there was a pic of Saya in a robe in the bathroom while lipda was there with her. Looks to be in lipda room too. Ahhh im sooo excited

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol im with you on that, dila. Maybe a kidnap scene to the beach so itll just be the two of them

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Now i remeber there's a pic they are on thee cruise or something.. But seems like its for the ending.. I become more more excited after read the summary.. Cant wait till Saya move in to Boss's condo..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whoa, is there really going to be a forced scene, or is that just the imagination of you all in here? hehehe...

Lip is sooo sweet. "I compliment her often. She hears it sometimes, she doesn't hear it sometimes. She realizes it sometimes, she doesn't realize it sometimes." 
Sigh. Such a sweetheart. And he's so playful too! >< I really like Peter and Ann paired up!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I.feel.sorry for Lipda hes getting so weak in the knees for her but she doesn't realize it. I.think Lipdas character is gonna be on my favorite praek role. Hes just so loveable. Peter brings out his character very well. Hes perfect for the role. Not to mention hes got a goofy laugh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
*pic*

Cr : Anon
Auuww Saya is sleeping on Boss's bed!!! Will we get to see Saya Jr??!!
My mind gone wild..

Oh btw, i just read a spoiler at Anon's blog.. I think the most poor role is The Boss.. now i see what is the function of Angie's role.. Lol.

Well, if they reunite, i want them in comedy again.. gosh they both are too cute.. Too adorable.. And too funny in comedy scene.. I want something like Sapai Glai Peun Tiang..

WAH??? Sleeping on his bed???? She looks so sad, I wonder why...hmmm.

tinah said:
I sense there will be a willing scene after dinner! Maybe even a bath scene too. Remember there was a pic of Saya in a robe in the bathroom while lipda was there with her. Looks to be in lipda room too. Ahhh im sooo excited

Oho...that would be great!! Haha. I do remember there was a scene like that. It'll be so smexy. HEHE.

Lady Dila said:
Im greedy.. I want force and willing.. Force for tied scene.. And willing in the bath room...

Haha. You're too greedy!!!

Mahalo said:
I can't believe Saya is a 30 something year old virgin. Lol. She's so awkward in person. I just can't help but wonder how awkward she is in bed, especially with the hottie player Lipda. That's the most perverted thing I've ever written out on AF. Lol.

HAHA. You're making my imagination run wild. :pervie:

jjinxx said:
Whoa, is there really going to be a forced scene, or is that just the imagination of you all in here? hehehe...

Lip is sooo sweet. "I compliment her often. She hears it sometimes, she doesn't hear it sometimes. She realizes it sometimes, she doesn't realize it sometimes." 
Sigh. Such a sweetheart. And he's so playful too! >< I really like Peter and Ann paired up!

Just wishful thinking. HAHA. Yeah Lip is such a sweetheart, but Pranon is very sweet too so I can see why Saya hasn't fallen for Lip...yet. Hehe.