[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
hey has anyone seen the video of ann and peter on anonys yt channel, its of ann and peter on the bed maybe thats related to that scene??
lool and my imagination is running wild too

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep, they were both laying on the bed. This will probably happen when saya comes to stay with Lip in.his condo

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In the end, watch them only cuddle or have Lipda sleep on another couch or floor. It's a comedy. I doubt there'd be anything between the two before marriage. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
In the end, watch them only cuddle or have Lipda sleep on another couch or floor. It's a comedy. I doubt there'd be anything between the two before marriage. Lol. 

Haha. Yeah. This is a comedy after all, so we won't be seeing any R scene or willing scene. We might see a comedic R scene via someone's imagination!  Haha. Like say Saya's wild imagination. :ghehe:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Comedies could have willing or rape scenes but its rare for an r scene. Look at sapai look toong with Janie n mart it had an.r scene which was totally unexpected lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Comedies could have willing or rape scenes but its rare for an r scene. Look at sapai look toong with Janie n mart it had an.r scene which was totally unexpected lol

Really? Haha. IDK, R scenes are getting rarer and rarer as we speak. It's almost completely gone from Thai lakorns!! I can't remember the last recent lakorn I watched with an R scene.... :scratchhead2:

...and why am I still here?? I need to sleep! HAHA.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Here you go June Pearl
https://anonyblue2001.wordpress.com/

Hi people. It has been so long since I last visited AF. Have been a silent reader for the last two weeks. It's been a while since I have become this addicted to thai lakorn.
 Yup, like everybody else, I am loving this Ann-Peter pairing! Ann seems to bring the best out of her co-actor whereas I am blown away by Peter's acting ability. I am impressed with the cast, plot, the setting, every thing la!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Wow thank you Dila and Cikna. After reading the summary, i feel like there will be so many heartbroken scenes in the next eps. So sad for Lip's love toward Saya. This lakorn will turn out to be so touching i think. It will be funny at first and emotional later like OumRuk.

The funny thing is Lip forced Saya to do what he wanted so many times like not letting her go back to Bkk to stay in a private place with him and forcing her to stay in his condo. hahaha. Can't wait for those AP's scenes. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah June.for me the biggest sacrifice Lip did based on the summary is he change Saya to a gorgeous modern woman even after he knows the whole story bout Aeb Ruk...

I like how he still pretend that he is Saya's boyfriend just because he dont want other staff to talk bad bout Saya..

gosh..Lipda.. U can come to me anytime..Im sooooo in love with Peter Corp!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just one day to go and i will be like this :drool:  :drool: in this scene 

:lolyup:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Yeah June.for me the biggest sacrifice Lip did based on the summary is he change Saya to a gorgeous modern woman even after he knows the whole story bout Aeb Ruk...

I like how he still pretend that he is Saya's boyfriend just because he dont want other staff to talk bad bout Saya..

gosh..Lipda.. U can come to me anytime..Im sooooo in love with Peter Corp!!!!!

Yeah right, haha. He is so protective of Saya. He does everything good for her without hesitation. That is true true love. 
Can't wait for the storyline to move on to the touching part. And Lip, don't be so sad haha. There are so many girls here in AF will warm your heart.  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
Yeah right, haha. He is so protective of Saya. He does everything good for her without hesitation. That is true true love. 
Can't wait for the storyline to move on to the touching part. And Lip, don't be so sad haha. There are so many girls here in AF will warm your heart.  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:
But..but..but...he only wants Saya, no one-else:( cry for us
adsd18/2, you keeps posting pics which I like it...kekeke but makes me unpatient to watch.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
But..but..but...he only wants Saya, no one-else:( cry for us
adsd18/2, you keeps posting pics which I like it...kekeke but makes me unpatient to watch.
well i try to be patient i miss them sooo much want it to be tomorrow already that's why i keep posting i love doing that :ghehe: thank you for liking it's nice to know that   :kiss3:

can't stop

especially when i see such a pics i must share it here :loool:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
lol i have completetly GONE crazy :woot: :woot2: .. everytime i am free, i am like what will happen next  for  AP :scratchhead2: ??? will this scene come or that one :shock2:  .... omg i never went this crazy for a lakorn or drama that i am dying to see  what happens next