[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Here we go ... the sizzling AP. They look so gorgeous. This scene freakingly reminds me of Ann-Willy.  :wink:
Ann have just posted this pic on her IG hehe. She is also excited for the next Ep just like us. haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
Here we go ... the sizzling AP. They look so gorgeous. This scene freakingly reminds me of Ann-Willy.  :wink:
Ann have just posted this pic on her IG hehe. She is also excited for the next Ep just like us. haha

you beat me i was just about to post it here   :ghehe: the pic anne posted for MK from tomorrow ep  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

i wonder if this scene of MK will be tomorrow too i hope soooooo sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuttttee

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. It's because of my overwhelming excitement, Adsd!!! Although i have to work so soon tomorrow but i can not sleep now hahahaha. 20.15 Wed comes soon, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
Haha. It's because of my overwhelming excitement, Adsd!!! Although i have to work so soon tomorrow but i can not sleep now hahahaha. 20.15 Wed comes soon, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :weee:  :weee:
:lolyup: i feel you excitement will never let you sleep less than a day now go sleep and dream about AP so when you wake up you will have less hours to wait awake :ghehe:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
:lolyup: i feel you excitement will never let you sleep less than a day now go sleep and dream about AP so when you wake up you will have less hours to wait awake :ghehe:
 Haha Thks Adsd . Good night to you. I will dream about them tonight hehe. Maybe i will dream a bout some perverted AP scenes. Those only happen in my dream. hahahahaha  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahhh all eyes on anne n peter. It looks a fairytale. Peter did mention in the clip that the dance scene will be extravagant. Im so excited!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ratings for ARO.

@phatman, the ratings in parenthesis are for capital Bangkok only; what I've posted are nationwide.

Ep.  1 -  5.4

2 -  5.3

3 -  4.9

4 -  4.9

5 -  5.2

6 -  5.3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
What I've been posting is for analog only because not every household have access to digital yet, and the ratings for digital are not consistently reported.

I think ARO is getting good ratings.    It's doing very well in Bangkok and consistently got the rating of 9s, nationwide is about 5.2.

Just for comparison, Ch3 Bang Rajun on Mon-Tue got 5.8 yesterday.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:

Ratings for ARO.

@phatman, the ratings in parenthesis are for capital Bangkok only; what I've posted are nationwide.

Ep.  1 -  5.4

2 -  5.3

3 -  4.9

4 -  4.9

5 -  5.2

6 -  5.3

Aha. I see. Thanks!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I have to rewatch MVs to wait for ARO and to see what scenes we haven't seen in the lakorn. 8pm30 needs to come fast.
am soooo exited like you Meoconie yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo just few hours 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i sometimes feel like i am watching two lakorns in one when i am watching ARO..i love both couples but they are so strong that they each deserve thier own lakorn to develop thier characters and relationship. I am not feeling much pra non-ann chemistry. Cant wait for more MK scenes..jumped for joy when i heard there was going to be 2 extra episodes because i honestly dont want a rushed ending. i feel like i waited forever for them to finish filming and then now bang we are almost half way through and prip prao and pra non are just barely starting thier sweet scenes..not going to sleep tonight for sure..going to stay up and try and watch it live.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
get of the way everyone two booms will explode today   :bump:   :arrg:  :arrg:     <_<  <_<

Prao: i will not let you enjoy your dancing with pranon you old woman :angry:
Saya: try  and i will smash  your head and take your hair in my hand until you faint <_<   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pueng_B said:
i sometimes feel like i am watching two lakorns in one when i am watching ARO..i love both couples but they are so strong that they each deserve thier own lakorn to develop thier characters and relationship. I am not feeling much pra non-ann chemistry. Cant wait for more MK scenes..jumped for joy when i heard there was going to be 2 extra episodes because i honestly dont want a rushed ending. i feel like i waited forever for them to finish filming and then now bang we are almost half way through and prip prao and pra non are just barely starting thier sweet scenes..not going to sleep tonight for sure..going to stay up and try and watch it live.

Welcome!!!

adsd18/2 said:
get of the way everyone two booms will explode today   :bump:   :arrg:  :arrg:     <_<  <_<
*pic*

Prao: i will not let you enjoy your dancing with pranon you old woman :angry:
Saya: try  and i will smash  your head and take your hair in my hand until you faint <_<   

HAHA. Your caption is hilarious!!