[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Still need to catch up, sad to say that I'm still on episode 5 only - noooooo. BUT, I'm so happy there's going to be 14 episodes bcuz I heard that there was only going to be 11 episodes. #happychild . Love going through and reading each of your posts, hehe. Yeahhhh...tbh, I'm not really a big fan of PriPrao's character in here but Kim is still gorgeous as always. MY AP, I LOVE AP - I can't wait to see scenes of these 2, hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Im watching the first part of epi 7. Im.getting annoyed of Saya..she was so concern of getting her phone back from Lip more so then trying to have a good time with her granny. Im glad Lip told her off which brought her back to her senses...it was so cute how he gave thr grandma a piggyback. Love their bonding

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Saya is soo obvious.. She should hide her feeling.. Especially in front of BosS and Praw.. Both of them already knows that she likes Pranon..

About Praw.. Yeah i agree.. I will do the same thing too when i see my pic on my boss's computer.. But i still blame her though.. Lol.. She shoudnt enter Saya's room when nobody inside and the door is closed!

Gosh the scene of Boss, Saya and Grandma in the car when she's pretend that she's sleeping.. I wish Boss take an opportunity to kiss Saya.. Like a goodnight kiss..

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
saya is turning out to be a lan frm 365WHR but i still love her lol esp with boss,
her tears for nxt episode make me so sad but cant sacrifice to annes acting sayas gotta realise herself!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, both Saya and Praao are annoying. I totally dislike them both. #teamlippra #teamlipnon #teampralip #teamprada

Hahaha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao phat... Teamprada.. Hahahaha..

Ok wait.. When Boss dancing with Praw and Saya looking at them.. I think she's jealous right? She's jealous of boss and start to love him but she's didnt realize it and like shes too obsess with Non..

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:

Ok wait.. When Boss dancing with Praw and Saya looking at them.. I think she's jealous right? She's jealous of boss and start to love him but she's didnt realize it and like shes too obsess with Non..
I don't think Saya was jealous. I think she knew what Prao was up to and wanted to sabotage her and Non so she was annoy and kept started at Prao. It's too early for Sata getting jealous over the Boss^^
LOL @ phatman with your team hahaha
One thing I wonder, why did Prao and Non end up go to party together. I knew that Ongsa invited Prao and saw the ex went to Non. So who asked who out?
I'm curious since ARO gets extend how much are cut-scenes that didn't go through ep 1-6?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N--eHOmpK9A
How abt this scene??? I saw that the clothes are matched with yesterday ep so did it get cut? or will appear later?

cikna

sarNie Adult
At the office right now. I am marking students' mid term paper and yet my head is full of excitement of going back home to watch episode 7. Can't wait to watch the dance scenes. Saw the pictures of the scenes and that alone has got me all hyped! Waiting anxiously for work time to be over. If my students find out how ridiculously obsessed their teacher is over a drama :woot2: , they probably would think smthg is wrong with the teacher :facepalm:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Cikna.. Ur student might think their teacher is obsessed over Akasia.. Samarinda bla bla which is normal but turn out their teacher giler kat thai drama.. Hahaha..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:

I don't think she was jealous. Honestly, I haven't completely watched EP6. HEHE. I watched the beginning, got caught with something else, then watched the ending. HAHA. I am gonna go rewatch it right now. 

Meoconie said:
I don't think Saya was jealous. I think she knew what Prao was up to and wanted to sabotage her and Non so she was annoy and kept started at Prao. It's too early for Sata getting jealous over the Boss^^
LOL @ phatman with your team hahaha
One thing I wonder, why did Prao and Non end up go to party together. I knew that Ongsa invited Prao and saw the ex went to Non. So who asked who out?
I'm curious since ARO gets extend how much are cut-scenes that didn't go through ep 1-6?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N--eHOmpK9A
How abt this scene??? I saw that the clothes are matched with yesterday ep so did it get cut? or will appear later?

Oh...it probably did get cut. I doubt they're gonna be sent on a mission again. 

cikna said:
At the office right now. I am marking students' mid term paper and yet my head is full of excitement of going back home to watch episode 7. Can't wait to watch the dance scenes. Saw the pictures of the scenes and that alone has got me all hyped! Waiting anxiously for work time to be over. If my students find out how ridiculously obsessed their teacher is over a drama :woot2: , they probably would think smthg is wrong with the teacher :facepalm:

HAHA. You're funny. Don't let them find out!! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  their lips move in my mind   :faint: :faint:  :faint: and it's such a passionate kiss in my mind   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: