[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
i really  dont get why everyone is angry about saya not falling in love with lip...SERIOUSLY  :nono1:  ...

they are friends for 5 years and the  care he shows is hardly enough to make her understand his love..... since real friends care like that too :grouphug: . and she has seen him being friendly( lemme put the flirty life like that )  with all the girls  :flowers:  and
as the grandma said she become workholic after she lost in beauty competition which means her brain might not had the slightest clue that LIP loves her since she  has complex issue with her beauty :teary: ..

and  he DIDNT even CONFESS that he loves her to her... so i thinks its normal that she did see peter right through

Still mad!! HAHA. Lip is too pitiful!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
wait are they are real singers who become actors or they sing since they become actors???
i meant about mark,son,nadech,boy....

I have no idea. Haha. All I know is probably what you know already and that's Peter being a singer first before becoming an actor. Hehe. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
sarasona said:
wait are they are real singers who become actors or they sing since they become actors???
 Haha. I don't think Mark is a singer who became an actor. Mark's voice doesn't sound like a singer to me. Like in ep 3 or 4, his singing didn't sound very well. *my opinion* lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
LOL yeah she is crazy for the kid :rant: .....

I don't mind her liking a younger boy, but she acts too overly obsessive over him...and she makes sure everybody sees it. Haha. 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:

I don't mind her liking a younger boy, but she acts too overly obsessive over him...and she makes sure everybody sees it. Haha. 
yeah i dont mind seeing her like the younger guy... i just SAID IT as LIP "KID" :yes: ....you took the words right out of my mind..... which i dont find words to express :thanks: :thumbsup:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
sarasona said:
Because they are actor and need to entertain on stage, they learn to sing. And they can sing very well.

---

By the way, The person who gave both Mark & Peter flower at the concert was P' Som, Anne's right hand. Kim bought flower for Mark (probably plan for later). Staff came to tell her to go near stage to give flower. Kim asked p'Som to come with her. After Kim gave flower, she was so shy. She ran back to the seat so quickly, forgetting P'Som behind (P'Yee was teasing). Haha.

http://instagram.com/p/yjGXFdnag-/
http://instagram.com/p/yjG_iQHahh/
http://instagram.com/p/yjZv9_nalQ/

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Just want to share here. This is a video that summaries the concert. Peter looked so yummy and handsome. I could see that fans cheer for his part was the loudest. Is it right to say that bz of Lipda, Peter gain more fans?!? And Mark looked so chubby when stood with others but he was cute^^
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oy8-UplGSY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]
New month, new week begins. Happy everyone^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This week's episode made me speechless and not in a good way. If we're already more than half way to the end, this is very upsetting because there isn't much progression between AP. It's bad enough that I have to witness Phet in Bang Rajan get his heart broken through unrequited love. It's worse to see Peter's character go through the same with one of my most favorite actress! I hope they have their own lakorn next time because two main couples is a lot to include into a lakorn, especially when they're both very popular stars. I don't really like romantic comedies because there are too many comedic fillers. How did the work place go from a professional work environment to a gossip town?

I would definitely love to see AP reunite in an intense drama because Peter showcased that he is a versatile actor. When his jaw clenched because he was angry at Saya, I was definitely impressed. He portrays sadness so well. Those tears were rolling man. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am soooo curious how  and why they will be this friendly with each other anyone watching them now will never imagine they can be able to seat together without giving each other the kill look  plus don't forget there still soooo mannny things we saw in the bts before still didn't happen yet witch i believe they will take the story to the second level with pranont hinking that praw is abb ruk 

sooo manyy thing will change but i think saya will not fall for lipda anytime soon either maybe after she will date pranon and then they realize they can't be together that she will open her eyes but her falling for ipda i don't see it comming any sooner i think lipda will continue suffering a couple epis more 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
The amount of fin fever p'Off and Peter sent MK at the concert was so surreal. LOL. The background cheerings were literally crazy! MK was so freaking shy too considering how many people were starring and teasing them! haha XD

Well, it was a great concert! Mark sang beautifully! :bopping:  :kiss2:  :heart: For people who don't know the lovely Mark's singing, check this out. His voice is soothing, calming and beautiful. I prefer his beautiful voice over the hard-rock nosiy music of others!! The concert manager is releasing a DVD set coming to special order, hopefully they will release it out to international market as well. International fans like me need a loyal copy for memory! :yes: I have Mark's DVD set of 4+1 Concert, now I must own this as well. I love his voice, so real, soothing and angelic! :kiss:  :heart:  :yes:
http://websta.me/p/909976887607749230_1159082873

cr.tagged

owlcity

sarNie Egg
hi everyone. i recently started watching this lakorn and i am really loving it. my favorite couple is pranon and prao. they are cute to watch. prao is clever and blunt, she comes off too good or disrespectful but she has good intentions. pranon is the sweet quiet reserved gentleman. thank you for subbing and for all your work I am enjoying MK. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:eyetwitch: Oh my, Peter is so dam hot in that concert!!  :drools: He's the freak'n hottest man there  :spin:.  He's the oldest, but the hottest. When he came out during the slideshow I fainted.....    :faint: Multiple times.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah peter is sooooo hot...
Especially in suit..
In denim.. And even half naked..
Is he become more famous and gain more fans bcos of ARO???

He didnt sing ARO ost in that concert, right?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly, I think Peter's got a pretty big fan base in Thailand already for the music he's been producing these LOONG years and for the very few lakorns he's been in. However, there are a few of you guys in here who just discovered him so, yeah you can say he's gained a few more fans after being in ARO. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here comes the continuation of my favorite LipYa scenes!!

EP5 ​
 ​
 ​
"Boss?!!"​
Haha. Look at Saya's expression and look at Lip's expression, what a pleasant surprise. Hurray for the boss who came just in time to catch his only love interest romancing another guy. HEHE.
 ​
"Does sweeping with me annoy you that much?"​
Boss is witty for changing up their duties! HEHE. You go honey! Show 'em who's boss. And you tell your love interest that you can see right through her!! Not literally of course. HAHA.
 ​
"I can't move my legs!"​
I literally rolled on the ground laughing my butt off in this scene! HAHA. Anne played this part to perfection. Everything seemed so real. Of course muscle Peter was a definite plus, plus!

"Behind every successful man there's a great woman."​
Yup, Saya you're his great woman. I can't wait to see you fall head over heals in love with the man you accuse of having multiple hearts. HEHE.

​
To be continued...​