[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
the things is pranon think abb ruk is prao and he want to be her and if saya really want pranon she should stop hiding and face it she should reveal prao and win pranon as saya not abb ruk btw ladies i thought you want saya to be with lipda so prao is doing a favor for lipda and she's shaking her as i wanted to do saya need to stop fantasies about pranon that much she need to be real and prao it just pushing her to the limit :ghehe:

Meoconie said:
At first, Prao lied abt Abbruk bz she didn't want Saya to be with Non. And when they started dating, she wanted Non forget abt Abbruk bz she's not the real one. She wants him to love her as Pripprao.

Bz Non loves Abbruk, not Pripprao. If everything is clear, that's not lakorn^^

Agreed with your opinions about Pranon - Prao relationship. But the thing i hate the most is apparently what Prao was doing is sooo wrong but she didn't feel sorry about that. Her attitude toward Saya is like she is the boss here. She did everything she liked without concerning it's not her things.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:

Agreed with your opinion about Pranon - Prao relationship. But the thing i hate the most is apparently what Prao was doing is sooo wrong but she didn't feel sorry about that. Her attitude toward Saya is like she is the boss here. She did everything she liked without concerning it's not her things.
don't forget she start all this bcoz saya was bullying her due to her jealousy and with a person like prao who can't take bully and soo defensive and saya provoked her so this was the result of that saya didn't imagine that prao could be this determinate and can fight back like that  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

I do agree but the problem that bugs me is she doesn't seem regretful and acts like it's all Saya's fault, even going to confront her after she went to see Pranon. That's the thing about Prao she can't admit she's wrong or accept defeat. 
that's the big default in her even when she's wrong she doesn't give in , i think too saya didn't see this coming she didn't imagine that prao will fall for pranon for real not just to tease her

how am enjoying this lakorn anne and kim delivered saya and prao just perfectly hahaha  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw did you remember those bts pic  where saya will come to this wedding with pranon now i knwo that saya and pranon in that time will be actually dating then prao came after them and in the bts there was pranon trying to stop prao when she wlaked away from him  and behind them was saya i think saya will see that even when he was with her he was still interested in prao and one more thing i think prao will step back when pranon will chose to be with saya that show she's not really a bad person she get herself hurt 

at the min 5:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOGC2v5AUk

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
btw did you remember those bts pic  where saya will come to this wedding with pranon now i knwo that saya and pranon in that time will be actually dating then prao came after them and in the bts there was pranon trying to stop prao when she wlaked away from him  and behind them was saya i think saya will see that even when he was with her he was still interested in prao and one more thing i think prao will step back when pranon will chose to be with saya that show she's not really a bad person she get herself hurt 
 Again, Where was Peter in this scene? Why didn't he attend his staffs' wedding? Was he on a business trip or something?
Btw, Anon said there is a scene pic where Lipda got shot. Anybody knows where is that pic? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
 Again, Where was Peter in this scene? Why didn't he attend his staffs' wedding? Was he on a business trip or something?
Btw, Anon said there is a scene pic where Lipda got shot. Anybody knows where is that pic? 
reallly i din't saw that pic before and i didn't knew lipda will be shot  :scratchhead2:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
reallly i din't saw that pic before and i didn't knew lipda will be shot  :scratchhead2:
 I'm surprised, too. I think that's when Saya will realize how much she loves him and doesn't want to lose him.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
 I'm surprised, too. I think that's when Saya will realize how much she loves him and doesn't want to lose him.
then we have to wait for that   :dance3:  :dance3:
btw i like what lipda said to prao he resumed it  "remember this there's no secret in this world" 
but she know how talk back "but as long as the people who know doesn't say anything is still a secret" her  love is stuck in one word from saya is mouth and it she will be heartbroken 

the talk between janie and anne made anne see peter from a different view now i think the falling process will star from there 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
Thank adsd, now I can watch it^^

June Pearl said:

Agreed with your opinions about Pranon - Prao relationship. But the thing i hate the most is apparently what Prao was doing is sooo wrong but she didn't feel sorry about that. Her attitude toward Saya is like she is the boss here. She did everything she liked without concerning it's not her things.

Sweet_JJ said:

I do agree but the problem that bugs me is she doesn't seem regretful and acts like it's all Saya's fault, even going to confront her after she went to see Pranon. That's the thing about Prao she can't admit she's wrong or accept defeat. 

Yes, I disliked her at first part too. She was wrong but didn't admit or apologize to Saya. She came to fire back and later she will pay for it.

adsd18/2 said:
I remember this scene and looking for it. You beat me^^ I can image how hurtful to Prao in that scene...oh can't wait to see.

June Pearl said:
Lipda must go somewhere when he cann't bear to see Saya and Non in relationship. Poor Lipda and Prao:(
He will get shot....Noooo why do they have to shot him to make Saya realize she loves him. Just make him go far away, hide or something. I hate it when p'ek get hurt.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Prao did the right thing bc she just saved Saya for her Boss. Prao came instead bc she doesn't want to lose Non. He will be upset as he finds out she did that bc the drama is about to roll in so MK has a lot of clarification to do but it's cool, more episodes for MK lovers! :) hope 3ZAAP is as good as Tonight Show!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is this really a romantic comedy lakorn? I feel like i am watching a dramatic one. Lol. Urgh, Kimmy's character is getting on my nerve!!! I hope there will be some character development for her character. Somehow I like and dislike her character.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Slowly trying to catch up...I heard complain that they cut out a scene? Was that suppose to be a kissing scene??? ugh, what am I doing here, reading spoiler and jumping in asking question lol!

I do realize that ch.3 cut slowly coming in kissing scene but not fast pulled in kissing scene??? I might be wrong but for many lakorn I have seen of ch.3, it look like it....gosh they need to bring in back kissing scene, I think it will bring them their rating!!!