[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Haha, know what guys. I used GG translation for the article above and what i understand is Boss came home late and he drunk. So he hugged Ann so tight on the bed. And it said they slept together - a willing scene. I don't know if i understand it right or not. *Forgive me if i'm wrong* hahaa  :woot2:  :woot2:  :drools:
Drunk boss?!?!? I'm drooling at the thought of it haha. I kind of want it be a willing and kind of don't. Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
hooottt omg i have a feeling this will be in next episode because in the teaser for next episode she had that shirt on lol, but i wonder why he ties her up thats what im contused about lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
hooottt omg i have a feeling this will be in next episode because in the teaser for next episode she had that shirt on lol, but i wonder why he ties her up thats what im contused about lol
I know. I can't think off any situation in which he needs to tie her up. Haha. Oh I hope it's this week's episode too!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The 3 zaap interview of the cast was very funny and entertaining. So funny when they questioned Peter about his wife's second pregnancy timeframe..loved it when he said...not only does he have to take care of his job and the baby, but he also make time to take care of his wife 'take care' as in you guys know what...LOL..something along that line...he seems to be a great partner and father. I am glad Anne was able to hook him into playing Lip cause he's perfect for the role. Of course the hot seat is always on MarKim. So darn funny how they kept on looking at Anne and the rest of the gang to help answer questions about their personal relationship.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush: :crush: love birds :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: sweetness overload :heart: :heart: :cloud9: the look they give to each is just aaaaaaaaaaahhhh :faint:

Bahahahaa...on this scene how the heck did Mark climb up on the swing with Kim I wonder...cause they sure were having a hard time just getting Kim on the swing. I am interested to see the BTS of when Mark made it on the swing. Probably falling all over the place. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kayla said:

Bahahahaa...on this scene how the heck did Mark climb up on the swing with Kim I wonder...cause they sure were having a hard time just getting Kim on the swing. I am interested to see the BTS of when Mark made it on the swing. Probably falling all over the place. :coverlaf:
:ghehe: that didn't came up to my head i was drown in the sweetness of the pic that i can't think of anything like that , but i think we  will never know how he climb it coz they already did 2 bts for this scene 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla said:
The 3 zaap interview of the cast was very funny and entertaining. So funny when they questioned Peter about his wife's second pregnancy timeframe..loved it when he said...not only does he have to take care of his job and the baby, but he also make time to take care of his wife 'take care' as in you guys know what...LOL..something along that line...he seems to be a great partner and father. I am glad Anne was able to hook him into playing Lip cause he's perfect for the role. Of course the hot seat is always on MarKim. So darn funny how they kept on looking at Anne and the rest of the gang to help answer questions about their personal relationship.
Oh Peter TMI. Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Drunk? Willing?? I wonder what makes Saya give in..
Those pics, doent look like willing bcos Saya looks like nervous/shock/scare...
And it doesnt look like force scene either bcos seems like Saya didnt fight back..

No matter which one, i dont mind as long as they kiss.. ...
But i prefer force turn willing..

I just hope its not turn out that boss faint once Saya start to give in..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Drunk? Willing?? I wonder what makes Saya give in..
Those pics, doent look like willing bcos Saya looks like nervous/shock/scare...
And it doesnt look like force scene either bcos seems like Saya didnt fight back..

No matter which one, i dont mind as long as they kiss.. ...
But i prefer force turn willing..

I just hope its not turn out that boss faint once Saya start to give in..
I want at least one kiss! Haha. He can pass out after that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Gosh.. Peter molested Anne..
Such a lucky pra ek compare her other co star..
I cannnnnttt wait!!!
Actually Willy and Ken are the luckiest ones haha. They got to cuddle with Anne and kiss her for reals!!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I know. I can't think off any situation in which he needs to tie her up. Haha. Oh I hope it's this week's episode too!!
Maybe she wants to run to Non, chase him when PripNon are out of city.
phatman said:
He molested her??? Ack I'm dying here. I need to see that scene...haha.
I won't let my hope high to see the kiss scene consider that's CH3 lakorn. But thus is Ann's lakorn so we can participate the hot, right?
Whatever it looks like, this week's eps seems interesting and hot cause both couples will jave "bed scenes"LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
Maybe she wants to run to Non, chase him when PripNon are out of city.
I won't let my hope high to see the kiss scene consider that's CH3 lakorn. But thus is Ann's lakorn so we can participate the hot, right?
Whatever it looks like, this week's eps seems interesting and hot cause both couples will jave "bed scenes"LOL
Maybe. Hehe.

I think it's safe to say Anne will probably include the kiss. They included AnnTik's kiss in YLC too. Hehe. The power of Thongprasom.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@phatman, I watch a few scenes here and there and favs. happen to be of AP. I feel so bad for Boss though. He's always looking so lonely... 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
@phatman, I watch a few scenes here and there and favs. happen to be of AP. I feel so bad for Boss though. He's always looking so lonely... 

Yup. AP got the best and most romantic scenes in here. HEHE. Yeah poor Boss. He needs some love. I hope Saya suffers. HAHA. So mean!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Dude, Peter is runner-up for Anne's best pra'ek. Ken still holds first place. Lol.

I love Mark but I'd pick Peter over Mark any day.
I can't agree more!! Haha.