[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
o ooooooo the ex and praw and pranon in the same place well ih ave an idea what will  happen with that look in praw  the look of the tiger 

Bahahahaha Prao is about to rip this girl heart out! LOL

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA Prao BETTER rip her heart out! She had no idea how much Prao went through just to be with Pranon! B&TCH! Lol! Rung is a horrible ex-GF! She went after someone else's money, she should live with their money! I don't forgive her! Pranon, you better not let her touch you too much bc I'm #TEAMPRAO and I will rip her apart if you don't get away from her! lol

YES! tomorrow is it! Non and Prao on the same floor, cuddling. hahahaha :D Love it! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:

Lol at Anne's caption..
Attacked by Boss?? Errmm.. Will we get to see R scene here.?

Ken got multiple slap from Anne but i think hardest slap goes to Peter and Aum..
Its almost punch.. Not slap.. Lol..
Haha. That's true.

Omg, Saya will get attacked by Boss?? Looks like Saya's the one holding Boss down. Hehe. I love that pic. I'm gonna make a siggie out of it. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gloriawongpuapan said:
I finally caught up wih Ab Ruk Online and I kept crying, especially over Boss. Lol!!
Yeah, you can't not like him. He's such a sweetheart!! He can be my Valentine. Hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Haha. That's true.
Omg, Saya will get attacked by Boss?? Looks like Saya's the one holding Boss down. Hehe. I love that pic. I'm gonna make a siggie out of it. Hehe.
That probably the scene he drunk and he asked her to change his clothes..

Oh suddenly i remember a pic of Boss with a towel wrap around him..
Erm i hope that is the scene for next morning after he attacked her.. *pervert*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
That probably the scene he drunk and he asked her to change his clothes..

Oh suddenly i remember a pic of Boss with a towel wrap around him..
Erm i hope that is the scene for next morning after he attacked her.. *pervert*
Omg. And remember that one pic Anne was all sad on Boss's bed??! Will they really include a willing?? Acj!!! I'm excited! Haha. I don't even care about how the story unfolds anymore just give us our AP scenes!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Omg. And remember that one pic Anne was all sad on Boss's bed??! Will they really include a willing?? Acj!!! I'm excited! Haha. I don't even care about how the story unfolds anymore just give us our AP scenes!!
And there'll be a scene Peter giving Anne flower with a sad face..
Maybe he ask forgiveness from her bc after he accidentally r her..

Arrghh this imagination is killing me..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gloriawongpuapan said:
I agree. I'm so in love with him. I've been focusing on him way more than Pranon.

Totally! Haha. Pranon is a gentlemen, but dayum if my boss is as hot as Boss. I will go to work everyday. HAHA.

Gloriawongpuapan said:
I'm also sad for Prao. Poor Prao... When she cried, I did too. She sure loves Pranon.

That's true, I felt bad for her because of all the things Saya had done to her, but after what she did to Saya....I don't pity her anymore. 

Lady Dila said:
And there'll be a scene Peter giving Anne flower with a sad face..
Maybe he ask forgiveness from her bc after he accidentally r her..

Arrghh this imagination is killing me..

OMG! Perhaps! HAHA.

himyim said:
omg it actually might be trueee,, aww poor saya but i hope its more of a willing than an r

Yeah, I hope it's not an R scene. 

Lady Dila said:
*pic*

aaahhh this two.... Why sooooooo cute... I cant handle my AP Fever anymore..

Can they get any cuter!!!!!!??? I can't handle it anymore either! HAHA.