[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I can't sleep! I'm having a Pranon/Prao withdrawal, esp after such a good kiss at his house. Just love that scene!! More kisses please, p'Aew?! I love surprises!!555++ I never expected MK to kiss onscreen again, but p'Aew surprised me and heard our prayer! Hehe❤

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Favorite LipYa scenes continued...

EP12​
(I actually think all the romantic scenes in this episode were very well played out, it's just they crammed them all into one episode, which is super annoying.)
 ​
 ​
"Mr. Lipda is drunk."​
Okay, we see drunk men in lakorns all the time. When do you actually get a guy who like completely attacks his nang'ek like how Boss does???? I don't think I've seen it this way. Haha. Just look at Boss's face and Saya's neck! Look! It turns me on! HAHAHA.
 ​
"Do not undress here boss, undress in the bathroom!"​
OMG, Peter is totally molesting Anne in here. HAHA. I love how Peter is so comfortable around Anne. Have you guys noticed that he's the one who does most of the touchy scenes? Haha. I know, it's his character, but still. 
 ​
"Why are you in here boss? You're suppose to get permission first!"​
OMG Boss you're being ridunculously cute!! I love how he just walked in and started undressing staring at Saya like he's about to eat her. HEHE. Naughty Boss.
 ​
"I can make you forget Non."​
And he pulls her in!!! And he kisses her! And he loves, loves her! Kiss me darling, kiss me darling tonight~. 
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

​
EP12​
 ​
 ​
"Let me sleep with you like this tonight."​
Oh my gosh, I don't know about you guys, but I love spooning scenes!! I have quite a fair share of favorite scenes hehe. This one is definitely at the upper end. When Boss whispered in Saya's ears he totally gave me an...ahem...bu..tter...flies. Haha. And that kiss on the back of her neck!! :faint:
 ​
 "What happened last nigh?"​
Crazy boss. Trying to lie that you don't remember. I kind of wish he didn't tell the truth about his drunkness the night before. HAHA. Should've kept it in the dark. Now that she knows, what's to happen next?
 ​
"I..."​
...love you! That's all you gotta say Mr. Narakorn! Haha. I love their reaction to the phone ringing, Boss is like OMG is this really happening again!!
 ​
"See you!"​
Pucker up women, apparently Peter will give any woman a good smack'n kiss. HAHA. I love this kiss scene, it was fast, but realistic and romantic. I just wish Saya didn't let it slide like nothing happened. She's not yelling at him or anything or like talking about it or anything. It's as if it never happened. HAHA. At least question him when he got back. 
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

EP12​
(I actually think all the romantic scenes in this episode were very well played out, it's just they crammed them all into one episode, which is super annoying.)
 ​
 ​
"Mr. Lipda is drunk."​
Okay, we see drunk men in lakorns all the time. When do you actually get a guy who like completely attacks his nang'ek like how Boss does???? I don't think I've seen it this way. Haha. Just look at Boss's face and Saya's neck! Look! It turns me on! HAHAHA.
 ​
OMG, Peter is totally molesting Anne in here. HAHA. I love how Peter is so comfortable around Anne. Have you guys noticed that he's the one who does most of the touchy scenes? Haha. I know, it's his character, but still. 
 ​
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​

So its true whats on the news "Peter pretty much molested Anne"...lol
Its turn u on,Phat???!! lmao...ok now i know why every of her pra ek's wife  pregnant everythie they act with Anne.
Again...The Power of Thongprasom..

phatman said:

​
EP12​
 ​
 ​
"Let me sleep with you like this tonight."​
Oh my gosh, I don't know about you guys, but I love spooning scenes!! I have quite a fair share of favorite scenes hehe. This one is definitely at the upper end. When Boss whispered in Saya's ears he totally gave me an...ahem...bu..tter...flies. Haha. And that kiss on the back of her neck!! :faint:
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​

I watch that kiss on the neck multiples time..
i was like..is he following the script or he just add that scene himself...
Because it look soooo natural and pure...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sigh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :cry:  :rain:

her expression is priceless sooo deeep her eyes are all the story she doesn't need to say anything  :weep:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

EP12​
 ​
 ​
"Mr. Lipda is drunk."​
 ​
"Do not undress here boss, undress in the bathroom!"​
 ​
"Why are you in here boss? You're suppose to get permission first!"​
OMG Boss you're being ridunculously cute!! I love how he just walked in and started undressing staring at Saya like he's about to eat her. HEHE. Naughty Boss.
 ​
"I can make you forget Non."​
And he pulls her in!!! And he kisses her! And he loves, loves her! Kiss me darling, kiss me darling tonight~. 
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​
 Peter is so damn cute acting drunk. His walks is so hilarious. haha. Awwwe the way Lipda hugged Saya, it's just like she is his cute little doll. Haha.
Ann oh Ann, you are so charming even when you don't wear any sexy clothes, no one can resist. I melted when i imagined Ae hugs ger, kisses her like that. So jealous of him. I wanna have her for my Valentine day. Don't care bout my boyfriend though. haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
best scene many feeling and emotion :heart: :spin:  :teary:  :no:  :drools:  :kiss2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSL7JWTonU8

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Rite..anne can be sexy without wearing a sexy ouftfit...
Lol about Ae... Such a lucky guy huh..
u hv a lot of competitors June because she ranked #2 - Thai people want to date on Valentine Day...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:

So its true whats on the news "Peter pretty much molested Anne"...lol
Its turn u on,Phat???!! lmao...ok now i know why every of her pra ek's wife  pregnant everythie they act with Anne.
Again...The Power of Thongprasom..

I watch that kiss on the neck multiples time..
i was like..is he following the script or he just add that scene himself...
Because it look soooo natural and pure...
I think so too. They act with Anne and they just get the feeling, you know. Haha. Okay, that just sounded so wrong. Haha.

I feel like AP adlib most of the time. Haha. They're just so natural.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
 Peter is so damn cute acting drunk. His walks is so hilarious. haha. Awwwe the way Lipda hugged Saya, it's just like she is his cute little doll. Haha.
Ann oh Ann, you are so charming even when you don't wear any sexy clothes, no one can resist. I melted when i imagined Ae hugs ger, kisses her like that. So jealous of him. I wanna have her for my Valentine day. Don't care bout my boyfriend though. haha
Right. He was super hot. Haha. You imagined what Ae does to her, I'm over here imagining what Peter Does to Ploy! Hahaha. Both Ae and Ploy are lucky!!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Anne ranked first?! Hurray!!
  Yeah, who doesn't want to have some sweetness with the Princess of Entertainment especially on Valentine day? No one. haha. Awee i wanna meet Ann Thongprasom in real life someday. Her beauty, her gorgeous smile, her personality, etc. I'm deeply in love with her.
:drools:  :drools:  :drools: Should i dump my boyfriend to become a lesbian because of Ann?? haha 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
best scene many feeling and emotion :heart: :spin:  :teary:  :no:  :drools:  :kiss2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSL7JWTonU8

My favoriite scene too! But I have to say they so stole this scene form Kdrama, My Love from Another Star. LOL

When Non told Prao it's okay, just because I kissed you it doesn't mean you will get pregnant...and if so, I will take responsibility. So cute and funny! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
  Yeah, who doesn't want to have some sweetness with the Princess of Entertainment especially on Valentine day? No one. haha. Awee i wanna meet Ann Thongprasom in real life someday. Her beauty, her gorgeous smile, her personality, etc. I'm deeply in love with her.
:drools:  :drools:  :drools: Should i dump my boyfriend to become a lesbian because of Ann?? haha 
Haha. You're funny. I love her, but probably not that extent. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
All the females I'm watching this lakorn with are swooning for Peter... including me *giggles*
Haha. Same here. My mom, my sister, my aunts and my cousins. I have all the people in my family addicted to ARO and Peter!