[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
Yeahhh that's what they get when dumb Lipda and Pripprao. We're getting near breakup scenes for both couples. It will be sad eps on Lunar New Year.

Haha. Well, I don't really care about the "dumping" part, but for moving on so quickly yes, that's what they get! HAHA. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't get why pranon didn't face her right away why he has to do those awful gestures it's stupid man she know she's wrong there's no need to treat her like that ooyyyy rewatching that still mad  :rant:   i remember during the filming process days kim once posted a pic this one 

with the cap "Cry as hard as you want to. But just make sure that when u stop crying, u never cry for the same reason again" i have a feeling praw will ignore him too she will try to get over him but despite his anger feeling he still love her and he will miss her and every time he will see her his feeling will show but she will ignore that , i loooooove those scene man still want her but she show him "i can live without you " :ghehe: am really exited to this week 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Lol so mean Pranon, but ignoring the person who loves you is hard and cruel 55 I'm do excited for this coming weeks episodes!!! Drama drama, pains and heartaches Boy!!!

I'm sure Prao can live without Pranon55 that's why it is Non who ends up chasing after Prao to Germany 555b cant wait!! Meeks! So excited :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
BTW i think this scene will happen when prao will say goodbye to saya before going to Germany that will be one touching scene after all the conflict they were in together and the  competition  between them they end up with a warm feeling veryy beautiful :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm finally caught up.

Wow! I was so touched when Saya was giving all of Abbruk's information to Prao, so that she won't get caught as a fake. The way of how she said, "You make him happy," was a dagger to my heart. Props to both Anne and Kim for conveying such great chemistry and heart felt emotions.

Can Boss get any cuter? Like seriously! If kidnapping was not a crime, he would be first on my list. :dance1:

I feel soooo sorry for Prao. Sure, she lied, but the guilt just kills her and also, she's human afterall. After all that Saya has done to her, hey. I wouldn't trust Saya either but still, what Prao did was a bit selfish, but still, that's why I love everyone in here. They're so real. I'm sure we have all lied to get what we wanted one way or another.

I'm glad that finally, Boss confessed! That was the sweetest music to my ears. :bopping:

Aw, finally, some happy and sweet scenes between Boss and Saya, but not enough though. I love how she waits for him and how he's a great cook. I'm so in love with these two, still, after all of these disappointments, I'm still loving these two together.

Can't for this week's episodes. :rockon:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
congratulation anne Kim they work hard and they deserve an award   :clap2:  :clap2: :bravo:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Great JOB KIM/ANNE!!!

Just 1 and half day left then we get to see MK!!! Prao and Non! I love! I can cry for you and still love you so much. hahahah XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
June : Princess of Thailand..She dress like Saya and she said she likes Anne Thong.
Phat : i think Anne won for most popular lakorn (ARO) of January and kim won for most popular actress for January.
Ah...I see. Thanks!