[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice u DID NOT read my comment correctly. You are confused. Lol I didnt mentiom that it was the storyline but based on Anne's older interview.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
Mark also has Buang Atitarn with Wawwa for WaveMedia its a period lakorn
There is no official confirmation yet. Just rumor so far dude! If it was true, Mark's BanMark or Prinfanclub would have utter something. So far, nothing from them. So we'll see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
phatman did your pic flip from left to right? 
Haha. Yes, I flipped it. This is actually the original. The other one sort of bothered me so I switched to this one...again Hehe.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The storyline is that a young guy is in love with an older woman 10+ year older. They had an on-line relationship. The older Pra'k works at the same office as her. From the book, both Pra'k are equally hot and equally important. In the end, she has to choose if she wants to continue with her online sweetheart or go with a real person at the office.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
The storyline is that a young guy is in love with an older woman 10+ year older. They had an on-line relationship. The older Pra'k works at the same office as her. From the book, both Pra'k are equally hot and equally important. In the end, she has to choose if she wants to continue with her online sweetheart or go with a real person at the office.

Aha~.....I see now. I guess this is the younger guy, older woman lakorn that DaisyDukes mentioned. Hmmm...don't really like the story line. I don't like it when there's two equally important pra'ek that nang'ek has to choose from, makes her a little promiscuous, no? Plus, it might end up disappointing me! Haha. HOWEVER, I'm still going to stick with what I said about wanting Anne and Peter in a lakorn, no matter what genre or storyline. Haha. So, I still hope Peter and Anne are in here. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Alice u DID NOT read my comment correctly. You are confused. Lol I didnt mentiom that it was the storyline but based on Anne's older interview.
that interview was awhile back it probably wipe off now and changes to something else 
sorry i misread 
@daisy i want the 2nd pair to be Mark/MintC since i love Mteam and i will forever 

@phatman count me in too i am cheering on Anne/Peter too 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
that interview was awhile back it probably wipe off now and changes to something else 
sorry i misread 
@daisy i want the 2nd pair to be Mark/MintC since i love Mteam and i will forever 

@phatman count me in too i am cheering on Anne/Peter too 
But the storyline for this lakorn is what DaisyDukes said, young guy falling in love with older woman through the net.

Yay, cheering some more!!!! Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks for sharing the story-line with us.....uhh tbh, after reading it, it doesn't sound as interesting as I thought  :yawn:
However, I'll still tune in since it's under Anne's production :rockon:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I read the book review.  So it's like this.

Awatsaya, A beautiful boss with bright future.  She is in the mid-30 and expected to remain single.  Until she had a secret love with the new hired sexy young man, Pran.  He's the perfect man, who just got heart broken, handsome, talented and kind.  But she can't allow her position and image to be impacted.  So she used an online chat program to court him.  Their online relationship was growing and going smoothly.  But then it starts to get messy because there was another person, trying to steal her online identity.  Also, she got a new handsome playful boss, mr. Lipta.  A playful, handsome boss, who likes to tease her.  Unknown to her, the handsome boss has a secret love toward her.  Her secret love starts to get messy.

Awatsaya - a beautiful, successful, confident woman. 
Pran - The young handsome perfect man, Awatsaya has a secret love with.
Lipta - Awatasaya's new boss.

The book has a twist.  Because it starts off with Awatsaya & Pran 's secret love.  All the reader thought that Pran is pra'k and Awatsaya is Nang'k.  And it's a love between the sexy younger man and older woman.
Half way into the book, Mr. Lipta starts to appear.  Sometime, he would help Nang'k with her online date.  Sometime, he would tease her.  At this point, the viewer still doesn't know he the real pra'k.  Some fan cheer for Pran.  Some fans cheer for the boss.  Both guys are pretty hot in their own way.

Since it will be made into lakorn.  And everybody will know who end up with who.  So it will lose the twist and turn vibe of who she will end up with.  That's kind of unfortunately.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
thanks for sharing the story-line with us.....uhh tbh, after reading it, it doesn't sound as interesting as I thought  :yawn:
Guilty as charged. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks Ninja for the summary!
Hmm...if that's the case, makes her a bit of a sinister, no? Haha. I thought it'd be the other way around, you know young guy creates online identity to court older woman. Haha. According to your summary though...ahem...she's a cougar on the prowl. Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm loving the story line. Sounds good!!!! I hope this lakorn doesn't turn out to be one of those lakorn where at the end nang'ek doesn't pick any of them. lol. So excited!!! I wonder, which lakorn she will make first, this one or the other one. I have a feeling it's this one, though. Can't wait to know who will be the leads!!!!

The summary does remind me of the story line she said in an interview about wanting to act along side Mark (Daisy mentioned in the previous page). Lol. But in that video, she said, Mark's her boss, who is so much younger than her, and she's his assistant. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
I'm loving the story line. Sounds good!!!! I hope this lakorn doesn't turn out to be one of those lakorn where at the end nang'ek doesn't pick any of them. lol. So excited!!! I wonder, which lakorn she will make first, this one or the other one. I have a feeling it's this one, though. Can't wait to know who will be the leads!!!!

The summary does remind me of the story line she said in an interview about wanting to act along side Mark (Daisy mentioned in the previous page). Lol. But in that video, she said, Mark's her boss, who is so much younger than her, and she's his assistant. 
Is that what she said?? Haha. I seriously wonder who the proposed cast are!! I wish someone from CH3 would accidentally leak the list to the media, so we know who's in it! Haha. I'm becoming anxious all over again!! Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Is that what she said?? Haha. I seriously wonder who the proposed cast are!! I wish someone from CH3 would accidentally leak the list to the media, so we know who's in it! Haha. I'm becoming anxious all over again!! Haha.

Yep, that's what she said. She said it during the PCKK days. lol. She and Kim were in an interview together and Anne said that. Here, I'll go find it in PCKK"s thread. lol. I know I or someone posted in there. ha. 

------
 (This have nothing to do with this lakorn (Abb Ruk Online), so don't misunderstand.)

I lied. Lol. There's too much pages. But luckily I do remember the clip. hhaha..So, actually, Anne didn't said anything about being his assistant. lol.(sorry, totally forgot.it's been too long) But she did said something like Mark is the owner of the company son, he was sent from his dad to go work in the company, where Anne work at.  Something like that.(I don't know much Thai, I only know a little.So this is what I can understand from it. lol.) 

Start around 11:23. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPqepyZVjLw

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
i actually will agree with u smilez the story doesn't sound good but love the Anne/Peter pair i hope the 2nd pair isn't MK again i want Mteam

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
It's more like a korean drama how a old lady falls for a young dude. I've never watch a Thai drama with this kind of storyline! Super hype!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
aw i hope it true! Peter is getting handsome-ER everytime i see him :bhehe: 

btw phatman, i like your banner!:heart: