[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm..I dont know then why I find so much charm in Mark. Lol :p Ahahaha, that's okay, you guys have your own weird tastes too LOL so I guess, I'll keep Mark all to myself! LOL. Maybe I'll share him with Aylove, since she's a little more loyal to Mark too. LOL. jkjk jaaa.

Um, I wasn't really expecting MK to reunite again so soon but damn..knowing Anne, she loves to reuse people too. >< Well, I hope ARO turns out good, and not chummy cheesy like PCKK or TRRR! Like Aylove said, I want MK in a raeng dramatic lakorn for once! I'm sick of light comedies or just comedies in general.  I want something more scripted, deep thinking and dramatic from Mark.  I know he can showcase that skills of his, because he was so good in NRLJ! I love him in there as the angry/bad temper with a loving heart pra'ek, but I need a stronger role from him!!!! :rant: :numchuck:

I noticed PR with Bella is starting their fitting or something, and I don't know how much Nok C/ Nok Ying can impress me lol...so I'm not really putting much hope in that lakorn even though I am still going to watch it all for Mark. lol :D

On a second thought...maybe it's time for Mark to move to Ch5 LOL~~~ahhhahaha He can garner the more aggressive roles with Exact instead. Lol. :p :rofl:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I was just like the two of you! I'm not a fan of MK. Well, I like Kim on her own, but with Mark, I'm not so much impressed. However, I gave it a try since it was my Anne's first time producing. Her work was well received by the audience, beating out Aum P's lakorn comeback in ratings. I liked it but didn't love it. For a second, I found Mark bearable because of his height. It gave a nice edge to him. I really like my p'eks to be tall. It makes them look manly. Lol. And manly is my ideal kind of guy. Hehe. 
I know, I heard it did quite well.

Me too! I love guys who have a masculine appeal! It doesn't matter if they're tall or not, as long as they're taller than the average girl. Haha. But, I do give more points to tall manly men. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
hm..I dont know then why I find so much charm in Mark. Lol :p Ahahaha, that's okay, you guys have your own weird tastes too LOL so I guess, I'll keep Mark all to myself! LOL. Maybe I'll share him with Aylove, since she's a little more loyal to Mark too. LOL. jkjk jaaa.

Um, I wasn't really expecting MK to reunite again so soon but damn..knowing Anne, she loves to reuse people too. >< Well, I hope ARO turns out good, and not chummy cheesy like PCKK or TRRR! Like Aylove said, I want MK in a raeng dramatic lakorn for once! I'm sick of light comedies or just comedies in general.  I want something more scripted, deep thinking and dramatic from Mark.  I know he can showcase that skills of his, because he was so good in NRLJ! I love him in there as the angry/bad temper with a loving heart pra'ek, but I need a stronger role from him!!!! :rant: :numchuck:

I noticed PR with Bella is starting their fitting or something, and I don't know how much Nok C/ Nok Ying can impress me lol...so I'm not really putting much hope in that lakorn even though I am still going to watch it all for Mark. lol :D

On a second thought...maybe it's time for Mark to move to Ch5 LOL~~~ahhhahaha He can garner the more aggressive roles with Exact instead. Lol. :p :rofl:
Haha. Are you sure you want him to move to CH5?? I usually hear it the other way around. Haha. Come to think of it, there hasn't been much revenge lakorns from CH3 has there??? Not something with depth like you mentioned, I don't think...?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Me three..i prefer guys who is manly & matured like Ananda,Ken T,Ken P...not cutey cutey boyish look....
Mark is okay not so manly and not cutey..just average.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
Me three..i prefer guys who is manly & matured like Ananda,Ken T,Ken P...not cutey cutey boyish look....
Mark is okay not so manly and not cutey..just average.
Mark's a pretty boy. Lol. I don't like pretty boys because they look like they spend more time trying to look better than me. Kind of a turn off. Haha. But I like James Jirayu for some reason. That's supposedly Mark's twin? Maybe it's because I actually gave him a chance as Khun Chai Mor and liked his character. Mark's fans, please don't attack me. Lol. At least I tried to watch him. His aura just didn't really click. Maybe if he grew a little facial hair. Lol. Gonna give him another chance in ARO though so we'll see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Mark's a pretty boy. Lol. I don't like pretty boys because they look like they spend more time trying to look better than me. Kind of a turn off. Haha. But I like James Jirayu for some reason. That's supposedly Mark's twin? Maybe it's because I actually gave him a chance as Khun Chai Mor and liked his character. Mark's fans, please don't attack me. Lol. At least I tried to watch him. His aura just didn't really click. Maybe if he grew a little facial hair. Lol. Gonna give him another chance in ARO though so we'll see.
What?! You like James J.? Haha. That's a surprise. Mahalo, you surprise me a lot. He's too boyish, baby looking for me.

You know...actually Mark is more and more handsome the more I look at him. Haha. I won't lie, his smile is cute.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
What?! You like James J.? Haha. That's a surprise. Mahalo, you surprise me a lot. He's too boyish, baby looking for me.

You know...actually Mark is more and more handsome the more I look at him. Haha. I won't lie, his smile is cute.
Yeahhh. That's the irony  :secret: Lol. I think James is much more handsome than Mark. He has a better smile too. Lol. Give him a few more years and maybe he'll look less pretty and boyish. Besides, I can tolerate him as a p'ek. Something about him makes him p'ek material while Mark, in my opinion, is better off as supporting. Oh such harsh words. My apologies if I hurt people's feelings. Lol.

And surprise!  That's what I meant when I told Alice that I'm also a fan of many others, not only KA. Haha.

JAMES FOR THE WIN! Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
When I first saw James J. I immediately thought of Mark....? Funny, huh? Haha.
Anyway.....waiting for more news...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
When I first saw James J. I immediately thought of Mark....? Funny, huh? Haha.
Anyway.....waiting for more news...
A lot say that, but I still don't see it. Lol. But it's ok. Everyone's perception is different. I mainly like him because he was a cute geeky p'ek in the Khun Chai series.  It was a mature role and he did pretty well. As compared to Mark, I can never take him seriously. Lol, 

And I can't wait to see fitting pictures. Hopefully by next year.

SonYukView4ever

Actually that picture of my baby Mark was from 3 years ago. You cant compare a 3 year old picture to JamesJi recent picture, it doesnt make sense. But I know what you mean, nobody takes my mam srsly except for me..lmao! To me, Mark is hands down farrrrrr better than James Ji lol although I adore both. Mark is not just a pretty boy lol, he's truly charming and handsome!^^ JamesJi, when he talks, Im still iffy about his mouth...something doesnt look right lol. But when Mark and JamesJi stand together, Mark is the more obvious handsome and even if I take my dorky bias aside, Mark is still the better version. Lol. Thats just my take.^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
Actually that picture of my baby Mark was from 3 years ago. You cant compare a 3 year old picture to JamesJi recent picture, it doesnt make sense. But I know what you mean, nobody takes my mam srsly except for me..lmao! To me, Mark is hands down farrrrrr better than James Ji lol although I adore both. Mark is not just a pretty boy lol, he's truly charming and handsome!^^ JamesJi, when he talks, Im still iffy about his mouth...something doesnt look right lol. But when Mark and JamesJi stand together, Mark is the more obvious handsome and even if I take my dorky bias aside, Mark is still the better version. Lol. Thats just my take.^^
I was just looking for a picture that showcased a similar pose. Lol. But I totally respect how you feel   :thumbsup: :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
A lot say that, but I still don't see it. Lol. But it's ok. Everyone's perception is different. I mainly like him because he was a cute geeky p'ek in the Khun Chai series.  It was a mature role and he did pretty well. As compared to Mark, I can never take him seriously. Lol, 

And I can't wait to see fitting pictures. Hopefully by next year.

What-ever...HAHAHA. Just kidding.  :ghehe: ANYWAY if they suddenly went from boyishly charming to hunk-ily (not a real word HAHA) gorgeous, I think then I would have a little something on them. Okay now I feel like a perv. HAHA. 

I wonder when we'll get to see/read/hear more news?! This wait is killing me!!

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
Haha. Are you sure you want him to move to CH5?? I usually hear it the other way around. Haha. Come to think of it, there hasn't been much revenge lakorns from CH3 has there??? Not something with depth like you mentioned, I don't think...?

hm..I had to double think about your question. lol. If for better roles, yes, I'd like to see Mark move to Exact so he can showcase the more aggressive side of him. lol! but as far as whether Ch5 will promote him or other Exact stars as much as Ch3 or Ch7, probably a "no" for don't move bc I don't want to die waiting each year just for one lakorn without any promotion or events.

Maybe if Exact directors can work for both Ch3 and Ch5, that would be so awesome!! I think the director of KNK works for both Ch3 and Ch5, because he's the same dude that directed Taew's ghost lakorn with Mart, which is coming out soon on Ch3!!!!

anyhow, looks like Mark is getting a head start on PR, so this lakorn might slow down in his case unless Anne and Peter go ahead and film their parts first.  Either way, I'm waiting for a final word from Anne and still waiting for those lovely fitting pictures. lol :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

hm..I had to double think about your question. lol. If for better roles, yes, I'd like to see Mark move to Exact so he can showcase the more aggressive side of him. lol! but as far as whether Ch5 will promote him or other Exact stars as much as Ch3 or Ch7, probably a "no" for don't move bc I don't want to die waiting each year just for one lakorn without any promotion or events.

Maybe if Exact directors can work for both Ch3 and Ch5, that would be so awesome!! I think the director of KNK works for both Ch3 and Ch5, because he's the same dude that directed Taew's ghost lakorn with Mart, which is coming out soon on Ch3!!!!

anyhow, looks like Mark is getting a head start on PR, so this lakorn might slow down in his case unless Anne and Peter go ahead and film their parts first.  Either way, I'm waiting for a final word from Anne and still waiting for those lovely fitting pictures. lol :p
Yeah, true. CH5 seem to have more challenging roles for their pra'eks, but ugh they suck at promoting the right...Guy. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
Yeah, true. CH5 seem to have more challenging roles for their pra'eks, but ugh they suck at promoting the right...Guy. Haha.

LOL. they sure did. It sucks to like a supporting actor you know because there is very little work on that person...sucks. I feel ya.  Maybe that's why I only like pra'ek because only can pra'ek have work for you to drool on through out the years. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

LOL. they sure did. It sucks to like a supporting actor you know because there is very little work on that person...sucks. I feel ya.  Maybe that's why I only like pra'ek because only can pra'ek have work for you to drool on through out the years. lol
Mm...hmm. Yup.