[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:pervie:No worries Peter...I'm sure ur star will shine after your act with Anne..
Anne usually brings a luck to her co star...Either her co-star will be more famous or THEIR WIFE WILL GET PREGNANT..
I bet Peter's wife will get pregnant once they start the filming.... :pervie:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, Phatman and Dila, love your similes. Song without music and river without water. :)
Anyways, i don't really care who they focus on most. Jk I honestly want more MK because i love them. I'm okay with Peter since NRSL and Anne since SB. But I'm okay with anything as long as there's a bunch of adorkable MK scenes and a great storyline. Oh and cute Markanne scenes as well. But i won't lie, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ANNEPETER PAIRING!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
To be honest, I just want each one to have equally screen time just like in Tard Rak.

And hope nothing change so we could get to see Markim and Ann and Peter!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
okay girl. if I was a bit harsh with my last comment lol I grant you your wish. Don't be so concerned, I highly think that Anne will be with Peter.  If not, why would she cast Peter?? Think positive! :)

Isn't Peter married??? I can't remember anymore. ahaha.

Haha. I was just messing around. Oh, I hope we get lots of cuddly goodie scenes! HEHE.

Yes, Mr. Peter is married. Expecting his first child as well. :ghehe:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I never saw Peter in a lakorn, I'm hoping he's good. I can't wait to see this, Mark and Kim again! :) Love your siggie, Phatman! I really can't wait to see this! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
The 19 users were mainly the silent readers like usual. lol.

~~~

I'm heading to bed.  Will keep dreaming until fitting begins.
I feel like Kim is sad lately due to Mark's ig. lol Or maybe I'm just over-thinking/analyzing. lol

Night night

Oh those silent readers. Haha. Good night!

Lady Dila said:
:pervie: No worries Peter...I'm sure ur star will shine after your act with Anne..
Anne usually brings a luck to her co star...Either her co-star will be more famous or THEIR WIFE WILL GET PREGNANT..
I bet Peter's wife will get pregnant once they start the filming.... :pervie:

Yeah, hopefully Anne knocks some acting sense into Peter. 
She's actually pregnant already, but he will be working alongside Anne when she delivers, so it still counts. HAHA. Anne is the baby miracle. 

Bieluvr said:
Lol, Phatman and Dila, love your similes. Song without music and river without water. :)
Anyways, i don't really care who they focus on most. Jk I honestly want more MK because i love them. I'm okay with Peter since NRSL and Anne since SB. But I'm okay with anything as long as there's a bunch of adorkable MK scenes and a great storyline. Oh and cute Markanne scenes as well. But i won't lie, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ANNEPETER PAIRING!!!

Sure...you're just saying that to make me feel better. HAHA. 

Sweet_09 said:
To be honest, I just want each one to have equally screen time just like in Tard Rak.

And hope nothing change so we could get to see Markim and Ann and Peter!

Equal screen time for both couples! BUT they have to be with their respective pairs. HAHA. Mark-Kim and Peter-Anne. Gosh what's up with me and expecting this. HAHA. Maybe I shouldn't expect too much because I don't want to be disappointed! 

missstaceythao said:
I never saw Peter in a lakorn, I'm hoping he's good. I can't wait to see this, Mark and Kim again! :) Love your siggie, Phatman! I really can't wait to see this! :)

He's alright....he's decent. He's not so good, good, but good enough for me to still like him. HAHA. Know what I mean? Glad you like my sig, I feel like it's too bright though. Like my eyes hurt when I look at it. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Since Anne is producing this, I think there will be plenty of Anne and Mark scenes. Mainly because Anne had mentioned two years ago that she wanted to cast herself to play with Mark, and they kissed on stage  :shock2: I wouldn't be surprised if she took over this whole lakorn with only her and Mark to make her dream come true. Haha. But she also has a fair side to her and a true artistic vision for producing good lakorns. She is a legend and like the number one actress in Thailand  :dance1: So I believe there will be equal screen time between the two pairs. However, the beginning will consist mostly of her and Mark scenes since it does focus around them at first.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Since Anne is producing this, I think there will be plenty of Anne and Mark scenes. Mainly because Anne had mentioned two years ago that she wanted to cast herself to play with Mark, and they kissed on stage  :shock2: I wouldn't be surprised if she took over this whole lakorn with only her and Mark to make her dream come true. Haha. But she also has a fair side to her and a true artistic vision for producing good lakorns. She is a legend and like the number one actress in Thailand   :dance1: So I believe there will be equal screen time between the two pairs. However, the beginning will consist mostly of her and Mark scenes since it does focus around them at first.  

Yeah, because Anne is a Mark fan-girl! Mark's her bias. HAHA. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh pregnant already?? Congrates...sorry Peter I didn't follow ur news...hahaha..
Btw,why it soooo slow when it comes to Anne..
She done filming YLC with Tik and Tik already had a fitting for his new lakorn but Anne hasn't start anything eventhough ARO news spread before they done with YLC..
Oh gosh,,,,i don't know what to watch right now...KDrama didn't attrach me as much as Anne's lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Oh pregnant already?? Congrates...sorry Peter I didn't follow ur news...hahaha..
Btw,why it soooo slow when it comes to Anne..
She done filming YLC with Tik and Tik already had a fitting for his new lakorn but Anne hasn't start anything eventhough ARO news spread before they done with YLC..
Oh gosh,,,,i don't know what to watch right now...KDrama didn't attrach me as much as Anne's lakorn.

Haha, yeah she got pregnant that's why they married. They're cute anyway! 

Anne's nickname is Turtle! Turtle Anne! She's so slow that by the time she starts ARO stuff I'll be too old to watch lakorns. HAHA. JK. I don't know what to watch either. I'm just skimming through Koom Nang Kruan at the moment (it's a CH5 lakorn). But even that isn't attracting me much. I'm following ALOT of lakorns now and I can't wait until they start filming or airing!!! This waiting game is a pain and I hate to play it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
When is the production going to start since the fitting didn't even happen yet??!?!? Waiting is a cruel punishment.

Turtle Anne is too slow. She's taking her sloooooooow time. Waiting is cruel!!! I hate it! HAHA.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Seeing Anne-Ken at Ken's father funeral make me miss them.yesterday I just done rewatching Oum Ruk..
I don't know much bout Thai lakorn nowadays.
Only waiting for YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Seeing Anne-Ken at Ken's father funeral make me miss them.yesterday I just done rewatching Oum Ruk..
I don't know much bout Thai lakorn nowadays.
Only waiting for YLC.

Awe...were there any pics of the two together? I know it's mourning time for them, but...any pics? HEHE. Well, there's a lot of lakorns I anticipate this year, don't know if you're interested. HAHA. Too bad for you Anne only has two lakorns lined up for her. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that this post deserves an extra font size increase.
LOOK AT THEM!!!! They're so happy to be reunited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At a sad time, but stilllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  :teary:   This is me....inside..... :cry1:
Can someone let them reunite in a lakorn??????! HUH???!!! CH3?!!!?!?!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
that's Ken? lol I couldnt recognize him, it was a bit dark. 

anyways, I couldnt sleep. -.- so I logged back in here to sneak up on you guys!! wow! so much updates. lol

I think that it would have been perfect if Ken+Anne was in here don't yall think? But some of you wanted Peter too so? lol tough choice!

I hope Anne will awaken the masterpiece acting out of Mark some day! ahaha I want a Kawee/Kongpope version of Mark lol, not with Anne but with a nang'ek of Mark's generation  of course :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
that's Ken? lol I couldnt recognize him, it was a bit dark. 

anyways, I couldnt sleep. -.- so I logged back in here to sneak up on you guys!! wow! so much updates. lol

I think that it would have been perfect if Ken+Anne was in here don't yall think? But some of you wanted Peter too so? lol tough choice!

I hope Anne will awaken the masterpiece acting out of Mark some day! ahaha I want a Kawee/Kongpope version of Mark lol, not with Anne but with a nang'ek of Mark's generation  of course :)

HAHA. I thought you went to sleep?! I sometimes do that too. Lay down on my bed and come back to AF haha. OMG, Anne and Ken in here would've been a dream come true!! If Ken was in the picture I'd pick Ken any day!!!! But of course this opportunity for Anne to be with Peter, I couldn't let pass. Grrr, it is a pretty tough choice. To see a reunion or a new pair with one opportunity of a lifetime!?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Got bored, so went through everyone's IG. HAHA. Here's what I found that's new...to this thread at least.

This guy is sure working hard. Look at those eyes! Poor thing. I hate working out, but I love the results!
 ​
PUSH!!
 ​
He's like "I've had enough working out!!!" 
 ​
I thought this was a cute pic. MK are in their own little world. Haha.
 ​
Credit: mark_prin IG​