[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
gosh, i just came back from watching stt ep1, and i have the most horrible headache from it lol

i need to resort back to my beloved Marky ahahaha and Kimmy lol

Id rather stick to their more light humor and romantic comedy. im too old or maybe too young for some drama. lol

I miss MK already. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
gosh, i just came back from watching stt ep1, and i have the most horrible headache from it lol

i need to resort back to my beloved Marky ahahaha and Kimmy lol

Id rather stick to their more light humor and romantic comedy. im too old or maybe too young for some drama. lol

I miss MK already. lol

I want to try it out to see what Anne has to offer, but seems like I'll just be getting myself a headache. HAHA. 

Anyway....could this be a prep for his character in here??

Handsome man!
Credit: petercorp IG​

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm hoping Peter's hair doesn't stick out too much. Haha. I think he looks hot with combed down hair like the one in my siggie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
I just watched the opening to Samee Tee Tra, and I have to say, I'm impressed by Anne's production. I really can't wait to see Abb Ruk Online now. Hopefully it'll be as well received as Punya Chon Kron Krua was.

I hope so too!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
The month is almost done. Only one week left, and still no fitting yet! Urgh!!!!!
I know right!! We want it now!! Haha.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
From their IG, Thong Entertainment crew went for massive cloth shopping yesturday. They say they are rushing to get ready for fitting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
From their IG, Thong Entertainment crew went for massive cloth shopping yesturday. They say they are rushing to get ready for fitting.

What? It's been sooo long and they say they're rushing?? Maybe we're rushing them too much. Who cares, I want it now!!   JK.  :lmao2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol!!!! They probably know we want some updates by now, since we have been waiting and waiting. So, they're rushing it. Ha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Lol!!!! They probably know we want some updates by now, since we have been waiting and waiting. So, they're rushing it. Ha.
Yeah, they better hurry. Haha.