[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im so surprised, Peter is such a giant next to Mark. lol I never knew Peter was so hunky like Phatman mentioned. lol ahaha

Anyhow, loving all the pictures! I can't wait for them to start filming! :)

~~
LOVING the MK COUPLE and sweet hugging pictures! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter and Anne look so hot too! We get two awesome couples!!

Aww, so in one of the interviews, Anne mentioned that both Kim and Anne crush on Mark, while Peter crushes on Anne. I like.  Do surprise me, Anne! I'm ready for you to rock my world with AB RAK ONLINE's new storyline and idea!!! :graduate: :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Who's this gal?? I can't recognize her. 
 ​
really who is this girl? kind of cute too^^ But, I wonder if her name is Padpud or something like that. If she is, then this girl is in the same management group as Mark and Mo and them. I just cant find her ig now lol​

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Peter is so hot! He still looks really young. Could pass for Mark's age when he's not smiling. Lol. When he smiles, you see laugh lines from all those happy years he has lived. Haha. Finally, a p'ek that's older than Anne! <3 

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Aw.. the photos are adorable. Peter and Anne look cute together, can't wait to watch this! And Mark and Kim, so cute in here. This is going to be a great lakorn. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YAY!!! Home at last from work!! I'm on my computer now, maybe I can share some pics too!! Heheh.

Alice said:
Anne just found her best match co-star 

Hehe I'd have to agree with you. Physically they are soo compatible, just like Anne and Willy. We're going to have to watch and find out whether or not they have the sizzling chemistry.

DaisyDukes* said:
Im so surprised, Peter is such a giant next to Mark. lol I never knew Peter was so hunky like Phatman mentioned. lol ahaha

Anyhow, loving all the pictures! I can't wait for them to start filming! :)

~~
LOVING the MK COUPLE and sweet hugging pictures! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter and Anne look so hot too! We get two awesome couples!!

Aww, so in one of the interviews, Anne mentioned that both Kim and Anne crush on Mark, while Peter crushes on Anne. I like.  Do surprise me, Anne! I'm ready for you to rock my world with AB RAK ONLINE's new storyline and idea!!! :graduate: :thumbsup:

I know right? Haha. Peter's huge in certain pics. It makes Mark look so small. However, I'm sure Mark is tall too right?
And yes, Peter is hunkay, hunkay! Even more so than in his previous lakorns. Well, he was pretty hawt in Nang Rai Sai Lab too. :ghehe:

Mahalo said:
Peter is so hot! He still looks really young. Could pass for Mark's age when he's not smiling. Lol. When he smiles, you see laugh lines from all those happy years he has lived. Haha. Finally, a p'ek that's older than Anne! <3 

Haha. I like how you worded the bolded part in your comment. HEHE. Very true when he's not smiling he looks very youthful. 

Lady Dila said:
oh phatman...we have a same mind..
seeing Anne-Peter kinda remind me of Anne-Willy....What a gorgeous pair!!!!

I know right!! :ghehe:

missstaceythao said:
Aw.. the photos are adorable. Peter and Anne look cute together, can't wait to watch this! And Mark and Kim, so cute in here. This is going to be a great lakorn. :)

It's going to be a very great lakorn! HEHE. I hope so. 

DaisyDukes* said:
cr. mark and kim's if
I love these pictures. I wonder how intimate they will get physically in here. so much skinship here, even if they are still fully clothed. :)
*pics*

Yeah, they are like so touchy-feely. Just look at the way Kim's holding on to Mark. Hehe. I'm giddy. I think that picture is very cute. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
ahaha just saw this, samee tetra copycat/poser

no idea how margie got into the picture lol
*pic*

Haha. A special feature? 

I can finally update ARO's wiki page!! Yipee!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Eh...there's nothing for me to update in here. I don't even know where else to look for more pics. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
CR: KimmyStation/LookPeeLookNong2
*vids*

I love how happy Peter always sounds. Lol. His laughs make me want to laugh. I feel like there weren't enough pictures of Anne and Peter together. I'm still not satisfied and want to see more. The one where they were up close and personal had me spazzing!
I agree. There was only one pic of Anne-Pete together. Although it was a sweet pic, still not satisfying!

Yeah, Peter's a pretty happy-go-lucky guy. I don't mind having a man like him in my life. Haha.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Margie was at ch3, selling & signing for her CD.  She sang a song for Nai Suen Kwan. 

Love those funny post.  Margie-Mark-Kim.