[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
P'Yee said no VDO because Anne's legs didn't pop.... Haha.
Really?? Haha. That's funny. Who's leg doesn't pop when being sweetly embraced gt Peter?? I still wish they shared a video!

samn09

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
YES! I HATE it, but seems like they love it.
Well...I guess we can't really blame them when they can't really start either. But then, why would they start and then take a break, when they could just start and move on. Know what I mean?? HAHA. I'm trying to stay positive and be reasonable, but my patience is making me feel otherwise.

I dont' know why they're doing that for. It's really weird and extending the lakorn to a year to film! Yikes!

I personally think because production takes so long that's why most actors only have a couple of lakorn in a year, three most. I know I shouldn't compare, but I am. HK/Taiwanese/Chinese/Korean dramas somehow only film for a 3-4 months so that allow actors to have more dramas in a year. Maybe ch3 should follow their footstep, so we can enjoy more Mark and Kim lakorns in a year and wait less!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know whether someone already post this pic.
If someone already did it,just treat this as a :spam:..hahahahaha

CR : yayee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:

I dont' know why they're doing that for. It's really weird and extending the lakorn to a year to film! Yikes!

I personally think because production takes so long that's why most actors only have a couple of lakorn in a year, three most. I know I shouldn't compare, but I am. HK/Taiwanese/Chinese/Korean dramas somehow only film for a 3-4 months so that allow actors to have more dramas in a year. Maybe ch3 should follow their footstep, so we can enjoy more Mark and Kim lakorns in a year and wait less!
Yeah, seriously. 5 months the max. Well I don't know if what you said holds true for all CH3 projects, but Anne has been working slowly because she has been busy with her new company, as you can tell. I guess we just need to be more patient haha. Me included. I'm probably the least patient in here. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw that one Dila, but a smaller version. Dang, look at naughty Peter! Haha. Anne is like totally getting into it too. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Been computer-less for a few days now. HAHA. Glad to be back on the big screen. Anyway, here's Peter making preps for his baby!!

So hard working babe! 
 ​
Wow, so he's building all the furniture. HAHA. I love me a builder. :ghehe: 
 ​
Too cute!
 ​
Credit: petercorp IG​

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
phatman- I love your siggie, but girl, if YLC is taking this long, Abb Ruk Online will take a century, better change the year to 2114 lol :bhehe:
Thanks. I know right. My patience for YLC is wearing. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
I saw some name tag for Abb Ruk Online. My guess is they will have ceremony soon. Hopefully, next week.
I hope that's true!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, are those official releases? Why didn't they do that to YLC. Why?

Anyway, nice to see AnnePete together!