[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo they do look cute but yeah i'm not ready for the swaps yet. Especially not for Toey and Prang because then i will feel that Feung can not let go and that it is unfair that Thap and Feung went into the next life without Khap and Feang lol

cecilia

Staff member
I start watching this because I'm bore but I end up bawling for Phet and Prang .. why must she be so mean to him? :( Kap was such a caring husband ... why must she torture him like that in the end *sniff*

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I miss this so much. I know I could just rewatch the lakorn again but it's not exactly the same. I could just skim the episodes I really like but I want to be in the right mood to give my attention to BR episodes.
BR was much more fun than grad school.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Where have I been?!! I regret not watching this earlier. I am so into this drama, it gives me chills! Fueng is freaking gorgeous! I binge watched this because I had to call in sick. Now I'm literally stalking the cast!!! Watching their interviews, bts, etc. Wow...just wow!

This Phet guy cries so effortlessly. And I've never even heard of him before. Have I?!!!

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say i've been a secret follower, reading up on ur posts, watching each and everyone of ur talented mv's, u girls have made this lamorn so much more enjoyable! Its been a couple of wks n my 31yr old heart still aches For fang♡thap, khep♡feung, sang♡jueng, saibai♡jai.... i keep going watching all of the talented mv of each and every couple

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome to the BR thread @ceda_lee and @mzmoua06 !!! ^^ Despite it already ending a few weeks now, I still find myself going back and watching my favorite scenes daily. And everytime any one of the OST in my playlist comes up, I get emotional since it brings back all the memories and feelings I have for the show ;_; Glad to have you guys onboard the BR love!

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
arayaa said:
Welcome to the BR thread @ceda_lee and @mzmoua06 !!! ^^ Despite it already ending a few weeks now, I still find myself going back and watching my favorite scenes daily. And everytime any one of the OST in my playlist comes up, I get emotional since it brings back all the memories and feelings I have for the show ;_; Glad to have you guys onboard the BR love!
Thank you!!! I know what u mean!!!! I still find myself get all emotional when i hear the ost or when a clip.of their concert pops up♡♡♡

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
arayaa said:
I am so depressed.  I'm sure most of you in here will understand my pain.  I tried to avoid this lakorn!  I'm so glad I watched it, but not really either.  I hope this award gets all kinds of awards.  The cast is outstanding!  Fueng & Khap...my heart will need time to heal.  Thankfully, they're pairing up again.  Thap...Oh LAWD he's gorgeous.  I had a hard time warming up to Wawaa at first, but that girl AMAZED me.  Her last crying scene as she was crawling with the very last ounce of strength she had to get to Thap.  Broke my heart.  

star0027

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
OMG! Where have I been?!! I regret not watching this earlier. I am so into this drama, it gives me chills! Fueng is freaking gorgeous! I binge watched this because I had to call in sick. Now I'm literally stalking the cast!!! Watching their interviews, bts, etc. Wow...just wow!

This Phet guy cries so effortlessly. And I've never even heard of him before. Have I?!!!
Yes Prang is Gorgeous. Phet is handsome. Love this couple so much. Of course his crying, omg!!!!! Fantastic !!!!! I never seen any thai actor can cry as beautiful as Phet. No offend to any other actor, but Phe can cry so natural, how hes not pushing his tear. 
I tell myself to, that where have i been not noticing  Phet in the beginning. Y? just during Bang Rajun. But anyways feel in love with him., It's love in first sight. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm just blown away by how easily he's able to express his sadness.  I can't help, but feel bad for him so much that sometimes I forget to feel bad for Fueng too.  Yes, I do feel bad for Fueng's situation.  I can't be upset with her just because I adore Khap.  

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Welcome @mzmoua06 its never too late. Were spreading the BR influence lnto other threads that have the actors/actresses in it. Visit the cupid thread as well. Us psychos wont be departing with the lakorn yet.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
I am so depressed.  I'm sure most of you in here will understand my pain.  I tried to avoid this lakorn!  I'm so glad I watched it, but not really either.  I hope this award gets all kinds of awards.  The cast is outstanding!  Fueng & Khap...my heart will need time to heal.  Thankfully, they're pairing up again.  Thap...Oh LAWD he's gorgeous.  I had a hard time warming up to Wawaa at first, but that girl AMAZED me.  Her last crying scene as she was crawling with the very last ounce of strength she had to get to Thap.  Broke my heart.
I didn't even like Wawwa all that much when i started this, she was just ok but after the first 3-4 epis, i liked them all. Wawwa was really good in here. Everyone was. Watch their bts and you'll go crazy for each pairing like how we are right now lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
YESSSS ceda!!! Where have you beeeeennnnn!!!???? Omggg keeke welllll we're all still here so pour your heart out girl !!!!

@mzmoua!!! Yayyyyyyyy welcomes welcomes <3

BR cast does it again 5555

PJ posted a video tagging our br cast and his message pertains to the person in their line group who reads the messages in LINE but doesn't reply BACK 5555 He's like "you're a member of the group, you have to respond back. Are you being conceited that's why you're not responding? Naa long jai (Does he mean that it tests one's feelings?)." pwhahaha I feel Ya P'PJ haahhaah my sisters and I have KaKao and that happens all the time...ill get readers but no one replies back

He's all serious about it too HHAHA

Was that message for Been? 55555 cause Been sure did make a video to respond back to PJ 55555555555555