[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
It's about time that some of these lakorns have some pure Thai looking p'eks. They're all very hunky and handsome. 
You took the words out of my mouth. Ahhhh I love their dark skin too. Rawr ! Ehehe Damnn Beua's pra'ek is so hot ^^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I am not a fan of Toey. I mean, he's cute but i'm not big on him. I do like Art P. and Phet though. lol But I won't be tuning in to this lakorn, sadly. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I agree ^ the men are soooo hot ahhhh Phet and Got Jirayu areeeee sooo fine too. I'm looking forward to Phet&Prang's love story the most and I'm watching it for them...not a fan of Wawwa but since I am a fan of Toey's, I'll possibly watch their scenes too lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
I agree ^ the men are soooo hot ahhhh Phet and Got Jirayu areeeee sooo fine too. I'm looking forward to Phet&Prang's love story the most and I'm watching it for them...not a fan of Wawwa but since I am a fan of Toey's, I'll possibly watch their scenes too lol
me too am not fan of wawwa at all but i will be tuned for toey to see how he will be :bhehe:  hope this will air soon there's barely any news about this lakorn well i will wait any way  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some pic

this's scaryyyyyyy

strong toey

sillly man  :facepalm:  :bhehe:

cr ig phet_thakrit , toey_pongsakorn

i like this pic cr ig banrajan_ch3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So much skin, hehe :D
Love that last photo of Prahet! The way he looks at her .... <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I always love looking at the bromance pictures :3  I agree w/ y'all.. the p'eks look really suitable for the roles :) 

Phet's gaze ..... :bhehe:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ phatman, that's what I said over at the Kularb Tuad Petch thread hehe.  Phet reminded me of P'Tor the first time I saw him :3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
^ phatman, that's what I said over at the Kularb Tuad Petch thread hehe.  Phet reminded me of P'Tor the first time I saw him :3
Yay, I'm not the only one who thinks so. I use to have a crush on Tor as a kid. Hehe. He was so cute. Unfortunately I grew up and he...aged so that crush kind of wore off. I can't believe he was born in 1979. I thought he was older.