[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Haven't visited this trend for so long and most of you seem to be here for Prahet, including me, of courseee. Man, I don't wanna see sad endings. D; I'm not ready for any of this besides the happy part, ofc again. siggh
I'm here for Art and Noon! Haha. But I'm starting to like Phet, so...for Art, Noon and Phet. Hehe.

Awe War? I guess it's okay as long as they focus on the romantic stories. Hehe.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I have a feeling the only person who survives everything is Art since he'll become a monk after the events that occur. I need to prepare my heart. :lmao:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hazelsky said:
I have a feeling the only person who survives everything is Art since he'll become a monk after the events that occur. I need to prepare my heart. :lmao:
Oh..my heart.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They basically just said that everyone fought and died for their country out of dignitity...That's why I hate periodic war lakorns. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
Prahet <3 

I cannot stand it if this lakorn has a sad ending. I'll wait till it finishes airing and check the reviews on it lol.

Girl, I might do the same. I really want to watch for Prahet but I can not stand sad endings either -.-
Their chemistry is amazing, oh gosh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If they focus on the romantic love stories instead of the politics and economics surrounding the war then I'll be fine with this sad-ending lakorn. Hehe. Like Pearl Harbor.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I wish Phet would look at me like that................. seriously. :/ But ugh, such cutiess! Do they have good chemistry? Don't really see videos of them together but pictures instead. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I wish Phet would look at me like that................. seriously. :/ But ugh, such cutiess! Do they have good chemistry? Don't really see videos of them together but pictures instead. 

Haha, I know right! I'd probably pass out immediately if he looked at me like that. Hahaha but he's so dreamy~
And I haven't seen much videos of them, too but judging from the pictures, their chemistry is pretty legit.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I see. Lol, BTW. I'm not the only one who imagines them in a slap/kiss lakorn right? Hahaha. Ouu. I have such a big imagination. I could probably make one just for them. I wish there were more MVS for them. If I was good at editing, I would try and make a bunch, heh. But I can't wait to see Art and Noon too! And well, all the couples. I'm getting too excited. >.<

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh myyyyyy am so  not miss this one for sure i love dramatic theme :ghehe: it had been a long time since i watched a sad ending 
i will give merit to this beautiful couple to make me even more want to watch it for them (in the beginning i gave this a try only for toey and now i end up wanted it for these two :thumbsup: )  look at the serenity    in phet's face  -_-  :wub:  he had the world in his arms

cr ig ladiiprang 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I see. Lol, BTW. I'm not the only one who imagines them in a slap/kiss lakorn right? Hahaha. Ouu. I have such a big imagination. I could probably make one just for them. I wish there were more MVS for them. If I was good at editing, I would try and make a bunch, heh. But I can't wait to see Art and Noon too! And well, all the couples. I'm getting too excited. >.<

Oh heckno. I've always wanted to see Phet in a slap/kiss lakorn in general. OMG, he'd be amazing. But with Prang, it would be even better :D
I am so-so at editing but I was thinking about making some MVs for Phet & Prang like ipsmilez but we'll see (;

And gahhh, Prahet is incredible. How do they do it? Make us fall in love with them T_______T