[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I know! I will wait till that day Phet will be in a slap/kiss lakorn! He don't even gotta be p'ek. Though it'll be wonderful. Marina, omg. You totally should. There's not much. I see your videos. They're nice!

Janajelly1; true. I doubt it also. They always gotta delay them good lakorns. :/

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
How can I forget that Prahet is in this! I'm so behind on everything. I knew they had a Lakorn together because right after I finished pairing for my FanFic the news of Prahet in this brokeout and I was so excited one of my dream pairs were coming true! They look so amazing. Cannot wait to see my cuties on screen together!!!! :D <3

Teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK9IxDyb9mM

Sorry but I'm just not impressed, the fighting scenes are not impressive and the teaser is just bleh. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am not impressed with this teaser, too other than the cast looking kickas*.
Didn't even see any Prahet scenes. I might just skim through this lakorn for Prahet scenes :/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
The teaser looks weak :(... the action scene too.  Will just have to see the actual fights when it airs... :p  I wasn't that impressed though... eek.

and the effects.... ... eeek.. it's very obvious @_@

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I do agree. The effects need some work. And I need more Prahet LOL
The only thing I like from the teaser is Art and Noon. Their story seems interesting. :)

Honestly when it comes to Boran lakorns Tv Scene does a better job. If I compared this teaser to Ka Badin's teaser... Ka Badin takes the cake because the teaser is good. 

Broadcast Thai should stay away from these types of lakorns lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay, We're too quiet in here! Especially that there's an opening for BR. >.< I'M EXCITED!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kind of did a little research about this lakorn and its specific title. It has tragic ending written all over it. Ahh. Why? So many handsome fellas in here. They do not deserve to die. They should just reincarnate all of them and have them revisit their Bang Rajan village a thousand years later and say that fate brought them together to the historical site. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Pure Thai sexiness. Haha. Loving Phet's outfit. I can't wait to actually see him on screen. I skipped out on him in DKD2.