[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahah the men are too hilarious and the fighting scene was legit ^__^ gahhhh PJ put Prang on spot saying that her special someone is a rapper so she's like rapping "Yo Yo......" while on set Hahaha Prang and her rapper bf have been dating for 4yrs now so i can just have wishful thinking. At first I liked her with Kong and now Phet. . Beau mentioned that during the bomb explosion scene, everyone had ugly expressions and Prang still looked pretty hahaja Beau was like "How does she do that?" Like she managed to keep such a beautiful face while everyone made ugly faces 555 gahah And I guess the director had to call out CUT because Prang was so scared her hand curled up. Since they were on the subject of face expressions on set, Chompoo brought up that someone else was even more beautiful than Prang and does it handsomely. (I think that's what she said). It was obv Phet555 PJ said Phet was jealous in every scene. Art just had to pull PJ up to show everyone how it went lol Both Art & PJ even imitated his naa itchaa 555 naa sorhng sang nho! >.<" We can now call Phet "Morning Dj." 555 Im surprised Toey didn't speak much....He's so adorable that I just wanna pinch those cute cheeks of his. Love his cheekbones btw. So cute how the men of Bang Rajun gave Been a birthday surprise scare by throwing him in the pool. True Bromance <3 Bang Rajun has affected all of them greatly because they all have gotten very close to each other. Omg the men even shower together 5555 PJ would ask to help scrub his back keekekek

Push is my ideal type but I've had to say Phet fits the perfect description of my man555 He has nice eyes, a beautiful smile, dimples, dark skin and his height is Perf for a short gal like me. His personality is a plus gahaga Someone help me find a Phet. Omggg hehe

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
Prang has such a nice voice and Phet sounds off next to her lol All couples should stop staring into each other's eyes like they don't belong there 555 it's giving me chills. beau is so talkative hmm i see why they picked her to play Juang. Phet kept being teased by others, he looks boyishly cute like Toey, while Panjan gave off this manly vibe haha probably bcoz he's older than the rest of them. I couldn't take my eyes off how he sat lol

OMG NOOOO does that mean Juang is dying before Sang? Not that it's any better but I was expecting it the other way around, or them dying together ahhhh 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I didn't know Punjankawin did underwear magshoots. Haha lets just say I sure didnt avert my eyes from the prize lmao. He's so sexy!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
I didn't know Punjankawin did underwear magshoots. Haha lets just say I sure didnt avert my eyes from the prize lmao. He's so sexy!!
Hahaah yesssss he did ^^ he was an undie model before his first lakorn or should I say Pj modeled for undies. Haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
scratchthat said:
Prang has such a nice voice and Phet sounds off next to her lol All couples should stop staring into each other's eyes like they don't belong there 555 it's giving me chills. beau is so talkative hmm i see why they picked her to play Juang. Phet kept being teased by others, he looks boyishly cute like Toey, while Panjan gave off this manly vibe haha probably bcoz he's older than the rest of them. I couldn't take my eyes off how he sat lol

OMG NOOOO does that mean Juang is dying before Sang? Not that it's any better but I was expecting it the other way around, or them dying together ahhhh 
I think Sang will die before Juang. In some pics, he was in her arms and she was crying while cradling him ahhhhh omg I got the chills just typing this

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I do love seeing displays of bromance from any cast lol It always results in the funniest interactions.

Phet and Prang are the power visual couple! Looking good even when they aren't expected to look good!

Yes, PJ sat very manly-like throughout 3 Zaap, except whenever he goofed off teasing everyone else. Hehehe. I need him in more lakorn!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
My favorite part from 3 zaap has got to be when Panjun said Toey was like his wife. When they were sleeping over together (Lol) in the morning, Toey would squeeze toothpaste on the toothbrush and have it waiting for Panjun to use. 5555 so cute! Toey is actually adorable offscreen. I hope he grows out of his comfort zone and expresses himself more. Of course this is just like how every new p'ek & n'ek is like. He'll be cracking jokes soon.

Poor Panjun. His "significant other" is so strict on him. He said she doesn't want him to dance like a crazy person too much. 5555 but he was dancing a lot on 3 zaap. 

Wow Noon has been dating her bf for what, 8 years? I hope she finds happiness in marriage soon. Looks like she's ready to get married. It was so funny when she said that sometimes when she's trying to rehearse her lines and it's a serious emotional scene, she looks over and Art is working out his abs with a funny face on, 5555

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
I think Sang will die before Juang. In some pics, he was in her arms and she was crying while cradling him ahhhhh omg I got the chills just typing t
:shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:   I wanna see those pics too! it will be heartbreaking :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh nooo ... no no nooooo. Those photos are too depressing for my weak heart :( Can't bear these tragic endings, awww.
And I've already fallen so deep for these couples, ahhhh .

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I have feeling that Juan might actually survive....might. Sighs. You're right Marina, we're all falling for them and death between the couples is the last thing we want to happen to them.