[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
I have feeling that Juan might actually survive....might. Sighs. You're right Marina, we're all falling for them and death between the couples is the last thing we want to happen to them.

Yes, it's going to be so painful to watch death happen. Before starting this lakorn, I constantly reminded myself to not get so attached to these pairings and I tried to have the mindset that I wasn't gonna get hooked to this lakorn but look at me now, I'm in love with all of them and this lakorn. * sigh * My heart's already breaking for this cast. Too much tears T___T

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I hope Juan survive!. IKR I'm gonna cry so much seeing them die. I didn't know I'm gonna like this lakorn so much cos I'm not usually into war type lakorn but this is just so good. Favorite lakorn of the year!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ah, I'm all feeling sad and then you give us this adorable picture of PJ and Beau, yay! They are super cute! Hope they pair up again in the future like Kim123 said :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ahhh. That MV. <3 Beautiful!!

All those sad photos for the ending but I'm still hoping it ain't true. >.> Hurts so much.

PJ & Beau are so cute. REALLY hoping for another lakorn of them. ESPECIALLY more of PJ! He such a handsome fella! <3 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Tell me about it! One person trying to block another from arrows and then the other one jumps in front too! The cast has captivated me!

Beau and PJ definitely need tons more screen time together in the future! Y'all know my bias 555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm trying to focus on my online class's HW but I'm here wanting to catch up with everyone. 

@jjinxx,

"The cast has captivated me!"

You are correct. Each and every one of them......

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
omgosh @ip.smilez these pics took my breath away!!! it's tragically beautiful..usually i read all spoilers to prepare myself for the worst but seeing this...sobs

looks like I'm the pessimist here haha the best I could hope for the couples is that they die together but seems like we could entertain better hopes for a few of them.. I don't know...I though Fang might survive with the baby and all

I know that song in the MV~never say never by the fray haha nice song. I call Prahet the eyecandy couple, so easy on the eyes mm

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just want to cry looking at those pics.  :cry:

I came here to watch Art and Noon, but I'm loving Phet and Praang a lot more. Haha. I think it's because their relationship is more...likable...I can't explain. Saang is too mean to Juan, so he upsets me most of the time. Fang is Feung's sister so her relationship with Thap is a no no to me, plus I don't like Wawa's acting. As for Sapai and Jai they like each other already, so they have a very simple romance. Haha. Now here's Khap and Feung, Feung doesn't like Khap yet, but she respects him and he respects her, their relationship sounds simple, but it's got a little complexity in it too, so...they're more interesting. HAHA.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The two couples I look forward to thee most :) Awwww look at that smile ^\\^ I can finally breathe more easily now since Khap is happy. Feung looks a little bit unsure of her own feelings for Khap but soon enough girl, you'll know why we're all falling for him. ️Hehe Eeeekkkssss just look at Sang and Juan hehe They're our comical couple and I have never liked Beau with anyone before. This is my first time liking her pairing and I thought her and Pop were okay in KCR. I find her having more chemistry with PJ than Pop

C: maich3iamig

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^^ Sang was probably sneaking in for a joob joob and got strangled as a result. Lmao. I love these two couples so much. It's almost Monday Woot woot.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What's the most recent episode?? I've lost track. Haha. I'm currently watching three lakorns, so I can't remember which episode I left off. All I know is I left off on last Mondays episode.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Phatman yeah you're on 6. Keep watching Ep 7 was gooooD and so worth it. just imagine Phet holding up a sign that says "Free Macho Men including me"

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prahet overload <3 &&my program fails to render in HD ! Argh but enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfCgsaQuVqg&feature=youtu.be

My goodness, Phet is PERF
http://youtu.be/-nM00hoPOTU

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Knowing this was Bang Rajan, I knew that everyone was probably going to die.... but I have hopes that at least 1 couple may survive or something. I am too much of a hopeless romantic to accept that this won't have a HEA for someone.

In the intro I saw Fang&Thap hugging while there was a huge bombing in the background... I wonder if that was the moment they died together... That would be so tragic but at the same time a little romantic to die in the arms of your lover. *sniffles* so sad na.  :cry: