[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
@phatman haha i totally get you about that scene in ep7. I mean, Thap's in danger!! and everyone just stood there tending to everyone else. Weird.

@jjinx looove all your fanfics, keep coming with them gurl!

I don't know...Thais have an unusual taste in rape, kinda creeped out by that but yeah...i'm getting used to it huh

Prang's such a natural beauty without all the fake eye lashes and colour cons. I actually think her quite suited for period roles, hope she gets to film this type of lakorn again in future.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo ahemmmmmm NO hahah

Can't get over the scene when Feung help tend Thap. Thap looked like he was dying in the inside. He wanted to hug and caress her like he did before but shes not his Feung anymore.

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
Ok with all else aside I'm gonna talk about ep8.

As far as I observed, Fang seems to be telling Khap to back off from Fueng if I'm right and I can understand that, given all her guilt on her sister. Anyway, didn't understand all the verbal sparsing between Fang, Sang and Khap but it sounded like the guys were accusing her of liking Thap, is that it? One thing that came off annoying for me is that Fang was there when Thap was injured when Fueng wasn't even near. Hello? Can't you even show some discretion without crying over his body when you can't do a thing about his pain? I wanted to like Fang but so far she hasn't done much to make me like her.

On to more cheerful stuff. Thap, Fueng and Khap totally have that teen angst thing going on lol The brothers trio, on the other hand, are heartwarming. Thap!!! Why do you have to be so honourable?! I feel sad for that guy ahh And then he went teaching the other guys what to do about their girls. Sorry, but I bawl my eyes out only for Thap. I don't think anyone else came close to his suffering, not even Fueng. Khap, for any measure, has made me feel bad for him, just bad. But Thap, oh my, has me FEELING for him. Usually I don't like saint-like male leads but man this time I do. 

And then my most anticipated couple, Sang and Juang. Arrgh! Skin contact!! Sang's actually cute when he's sick or intoxicated and not being a meanie. Can't believe i'm gonna say he's adorable, but he is when he just clung onto Juang. Can anyone tell me what he said in that fever? Anyway, i like that Juang showed some concern for him and didn't slap that slap Haha Did I see some wavering emotions in Juang when she got scolded by her mother? She didn't dare look mom in the eye. Is it bcoz she's afraid to let her mother know  she got R-ed or not so much for the fact that she actually felt something for that guy who supposedly R-ed her lol

Compliments to the final scene between SJ. Y'all lavished on that so I'll add no new comment :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Know Guys....Im Late
But You Guys Have Been Raving So Im GIving This A SHot
Can Someone Give Me The Link To This With ENG SUBs
eng subs has been my best friend since the internet ahahahahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@scratchthat;
Sang and Khap told Fang that they made up with Thap but Fang shouted at them that even though Thap forgave them,  she will never forgive them

IM IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcOarIxGZD4&feature=youtu.be

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Yup. Sang and Khap said that they are all relatives now since they're the husband's of Feung and Juang. But Fang was not having any of it and she said she would not forget that the two guys kidnapped her sister and friend. So contrary to my assumptions Fang was not actually stirring up trouble. I understand where she would have a hard time forgiving Sang and Khap.

My heart totally went out to Thap during that scene when Feung was wrapping his bandage. Toey and Prang play their heartbroken emotions so well that I am not getting over them as fast as I expected to! I have a hard time imagining Thap falling for Fang but I'm sure it will happen.

What can I say, Juang and Sang still have the least complicated love story lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
For episode 8, I didn't like how Feung kept persisting to be with Thap. I know, I know... they were once in love and sweet. I know they had a wonderful relationship before all hell broke loose. But then, she isn't that same person from before anymore. Thap isn't the same person either. Too much time and distance came between them. Especially now since Thap & Khap are homies again. Thap has too much respect for friendship to even encourage Feung in any kind of way. I felt disappoint in Feung. She's supposed to be a classy woman but she was begging Thap to understand. She kept saying how much she loves him and doesn't want Khap. I do understand that she was not at fault for ending up with Khap and in his arms, but what has happened has passed. She was only embarrassing herself, and making it awkward for Thap. Thap did not do anything wrong. She shouldn't have put him in between her relationship with her husband, Khap. As much as she doesn't want to accept the facts, they are still true. Her and Thap will never be.

My favorite line from Thap, "We were only fated to love one another, but I guess that was it. We weren't meant to be together..." True words. Thap is very wise and values his friendship. Although Feung was his girl first, he accepts that she isn't for him anymore.

Fang was sort of out of place calling out Khap like that. She was pissed off at her sister, and took it out on Khap. I felt so bad for Khap through the whole episode. He looked like a sad lost puppy. He kept waiting for Feung to return to him and was always in the background looking hurt and desolate. Poor Khap. If no one wants you, I'LL TAKE YOU BABY!! 5555... *siiigh* At least we know he does the right thing and asks for her hand in marriage. I hope Feung doesn't torture him by reminding him how much she "doesn't love him." When we all know she has fallin for his charms already.

Lastly, WTF is up with Dokrak. This guy is a real stalker. If he's not following Jai he's stalking Sabai. Dude needs to chill. He really needs a new love interest. Like hellllllo Sabai is NOT that into you. Matter of fact, she's in no way or form into you. He doesn't do anything right and gets in the way of everything and everyone.

Next up, THE WEDDING!!!! **Get's my formal attire ready**  :wub: Dun dun da dun.... dun dun da dun.. dun dun da dun da dun dun da dun!!!!

jjinxx

I thought it was realistic that Feung would try to stay with Thap. It's not clingy to me because she's actually trying to take control of her life versus letting other people control her. This way, she uses her free will to try and show her feelings honestly, and then eventually her fate leads her to Khap's love. And Thap still obviously loves her despite his decision to let her go. They are both acting with integrity and Feung is being honest with herself and everyone else, which I find oh so refreshing since the typical nang ek in those time periods don't have the same courage she does.

Khap will have to bear the pain for a while since he knew from the beginning that she loved Thap.

x0unerthanlater

Doing it once would have been showing courage and bravery. Fighting for your love is admirable. But she did it twice and kept persisting to Fang and Juang that it was her sin to not be with Thap. I applaud her for trying to make her own decisions, but she wanted Thap to adhere to their promise. It puts Thap in a difficult position between him and his friend. There should never be a time when you feel like you have to choose between two people you love. Feung is loyal and that's a wonderful trait, but I know, she knows and everyone knows that Thap will never take her back. So if this is it and she doesn't start up again about not wanting to be with Khap after they marry, then ep. 8 was her last chance at showing her courage for love. But, if she keeps insisting on her love and cornering Thap, it'll get annoying.

Of course this is a personal opinion on how I view love. Everyone has their own views and values. If I knew I had absolutely no chance and the guy already told me no once, I won't pursue it the second time. I always think that, just because you love someone, it doesn't mean you HAVE to have them or, HAVE to be WITH them. Loving that person, and wishing them happiness is my happiness. That is enough for me.

jjinxx

I understand. I just think that the same could have been said for Khap, that a no was a no and forcing it was not the best option. But seeing as Khap and Feung are ending up together, I also admire her loyalty for Thap until she has for sure learned to love Khap.

Someone asked what Sang and Juang talked about when he was ill. Basically he kept asking her not to leave him and he asked her to forgive him but she didn't know what he wanted forgiveness for. Hehehe...Such a softy when he's not trying to look tough in front of others.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really can't wait till Feung falls in love with Khap! Toey seems to already showing some affection for Fang but at the same time, maybe he's just happy she cares. Idk. Love love love. ^_^

x0unerthanlater

Khap certainly is receiving his punishment for forcing himself upon Feung. He has to watch while she still loves Thap. That's painful stuff. In the end, they'll find their happiness with their partners.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Despite the ending I am loving this lakorn so far. Love all the couples so far. Not a fan of Wawaa but even she can be likable. She is young and a bit high strong but she isn't without fault. I'm liking how Thap is slowly falling for her too. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
WHAT THE?!! i was "expecting" a wedding night for the two lucky pairs but instead the grooms got held up at the party and the brides went on a search. -.- BUT before all that went down the wedding proposals were sweet all the way to the celebration. The songs everybody sung about the wedded couples were cute although i had no idea what they were saying other than Sang, Juang, Feung, and Khap. the best part was when Sang got a bit drunk and sung to his mia ja but Juang wasn't havent it so she sung back haha. Poor Khap, he sung for his wife but she didnt even smile at all. Thap is so pitiful to watch in this episode because not only is he giving away his sister but also his lover. THAP&FANG shippers, Im Sorry but I'm not even close to being convinced about their relationship. How much of an age gap is there between Thap and Fang? Fang acts so childish most of the time. She's always pouting over small things >.< back to the wedded couples, ughh we need Sang to tell the whole truth to Juang already so she would go home with him. May i just say i think Phet is a little wife-deprived? HHaha when they were out training and the guys were making fun of him he took his anger out on them.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this war/historic lakorn. i believe i seen just about everyone of the bang rajan series even in short film. such a tragic lakorn when it deals with the war. reminds me of silohit. loved that lakorn b/c it had some love scenes btw the pra'nangs. 

i do pity Phet for loving Fueng but the way he got her to be his was not the right way to go by doing so. of course she'll fall for him later on. Thap, oh how i feel for your lost but i'm glad he is not allowing himself to do wrong by giving in to Feung. He's hurting but want to see his friend and the girl he love be together. cant wait to see how Fang and Thap will fall in love. She is a bit childish but i guess she will grow out of it? 

Juang/Saung's couple is too cute hehe. 

I feel bad for Sabai later; omg the guy she's falling for is the enemy of the country. heartache. 

anyone know how many episode is left? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wawwa's character is very annoying in here or is it just how she's playing her character? Every time she cries, it's so fake! She sobs like a baby. I know her character is supposed to be immature, but she plays it as if she's a 5 year old. Have any of you ever seen Nai Hoi Tamin with Saranyu and Namfon? In there, the sister also falls for her sister's husband after she passed away. Her character was annoying and immature, but she pulled it off well as a grown woman who was hot-headed. Here, Wawwa isn't as convincing. I don't see how Thap could fall for someone like her. She's so childish. He downgraded from Feung to Fang. 

And I just wish that Feung would be nicer to Khap already. Sigh. I think she's prego.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mahalo said:
Wawwa's character is very annoying in here or is it just how she's playing her character? Every time she cries, it's so fake! She sobs like a baby. I know her character is supposed to be immature, but she plays it as if she's a 5 year old. Have any of you ever seen Nai Hoi Tamin with Saranyu and Namfon? In there, the sister also falls for her sister's husband after she passed away. Her character was annoying and immature, but she pulled it off well as a grown woman who was hot-headed. Here, Wawwa isn't as convincing. I don't see how Thap could fall for someone like her. She's so childish. He downgraded from Feung to Fang. 

And I just wish that Feung would be nicer to Khap already. Sigh. I think she's prego.
Feung's pregnant? 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:

Same, i don't like Wawwa's character. And i wanted more scenes of Juan and Sang. I think Feung is pregnant too since she was about to vomit and she wanted to eat sour stuff.