[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jjinxx said:
^Jai kept meeting up with the bad guys. Pretty suspicious if you ask me lol.
No way! I didn't know! Haha. I thought they were just some other villagers!! Seriously. Haha. Okay, I'm guilty, I skipped most of Jai and Sabai's individual scenes because I focused too much on our damsels in distress and their prince's!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
:faint:

So did you all know he was a spy or did they just reveal him in this episode?? Haha. Cuz, I sure didn't know!

Some of us knew before BR aired through the mv where he was chained up and Sapai said he is a enemy to their land. T_____________T He even sent a message through a bird and Sapai saw it 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I knew before it aired through the MV. Lol. Didn't I say that guys with head wraps are undercover spies? Lol. The ones with eyeliner are Burmese too. Jai's wardrobe is embellished differently from the other guys too.
I saw the MV too and I was wondering why Jai was tied up while Sabai was sobbing to him about being the enemy of her country. Haha. I was soo confused. Haha. Yeah, and the thingy about the head wrap too, I was like, if they're suppose to be the bad guys why is Jai a good guy?? Oh this confusion. Haha. Me and my dead brain. Thanks for all the clarification ladies.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Looks like Toey and Prang are still getting praised. Ahhhhh they're even doing a WEEK magazine photoshoot in traditional thai clothes right now. I like em...but but...what about PRAHET? I'm afraid Prang and Toey might even get a lakorn offer before PRAHET. Ouiii

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is it wrong for me to watch this show just for the romantic parts?? Haha. Like I don't even care about the political problems they're faced with, I just pay attention t everyone's love.Haha.

I'm not convinced that Thap is falling for Fang. She's so childish and immature, I don't see how he went from the mature and well mannered Feung to...kid Fang. Haha. Their relationship hasn't developed much from pee-nong. Smh.

Awe...I love the relationship between Sabai and Jai. Art and Non has great chemistry, they make me believe that they're truly in love. And here I thought their relationship was simple. Theirs is even more complicated since they're star-crossed lovers. My heart aches right now for them. =( Jai is really jai rai. Haha. I love his character though. Urgh.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
though Jai his bad bringing danger to everyone but he really loves Sabai, i think he doesn't want to do bad either but his been force by his brother and father he has no other choice 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
It looks like Jai is Burmese Noble from the way he's dressed in his true clothes. And his real name is supposed to be "Ong.." something.

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
Jai is gonna give Sapai a lot of pain after this urgh~I don't dig the star-crossed lovers trope. Nope, Thap already suspects him so it won't be long before Sapai finds out he's a spy. Each for his own master though, Jai can't control the fact that he's Burmese.

This is stuck in my throat so I'll get it out first. I don't believe Thap has fallen for Fang, and that scene in the rain where Thap is showing so much longing didn't convince me at all. Fang looks like a rebound. Bad choice anyway, you don't say bye to one sister and jump into the arms of the other instantly. But then it's just too quick for me including all of the out-of-nowhere jealousy. And did Thap look at Fang in a different way right after he just made goo-goo eyes at Fueng? I don't see Fang changed in any way and suddenly he just noticed her? Nah. Although I'll admit it's a bit cute to see Thap all worked up and scaring Fang into a cry, haha. I agree with you all saying that Fang behaved like a 5-year-old. I could have accepted that maybe but it was also too deliberate on Wawwa's part. So now I'm just waiting to see an improvement..?

OK the wedding~~Sang and Khap has behaved rather adorably all the way from asking for the mothers' permission to singing their love :) It's rare to see Khap smile so genuinely! I feel sorry for him waiting for Fueng when we all know she'll never turn up. You'll just have to wait for her to come around lad. Juang is avoiding Sang as well :( It seems these men drink a lot when they are troubled ha. But aren't you supposed to live together with your spouse after you get married? Why is it that Fueng and Juang avoid their husbands like it's nothing? I want to know how Juang thinks. Will Sang ever hurry up and tell her the truth? The suspense is killing me.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just thinking about Jai and Sabai's situation makes me want to cry too......:::.

@scratchthat;

I second everything what you just said.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes, Noon does such a good job portraying the crying scenes. Art did an awesome job too. you knew he was plotting or thinking something behind those eyes...

felt bad for dokruk. he didnt deserve that. glad saung and thaup is starting to suspect something about jai. man o man, poor sabai will be so disappointed. 

the look on art's face when noon said she wants to see khon jai rai that did that to dokruk and then how she wanted to kill that person...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Saechash said:
It looks like Jai is Burmese Noble from the way he's dressed in his true clothes. And his real name is supposed to be "Ong.." something.
His real name is supposed to be Aung Naing. Even though, Thai and Myanmar/Burmese fought fiercely, Mon supposedly helped Thai. I admit I like history. It is always nice to fantasize things based on facts and telltale.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Saechash said:
If you watch one of the MVs, jai is dressed in a Burmese army uniform. I think he's a high ranked soldier because when they wear those fancy helmets, they usually represent something. Sabai and Jai will be fighting each other in the ending scene. Now that'll be sad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Saechash said:
Is he really?? After knowing he's the bad guy I paid more attention to his whereabouts. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
If you watch one of the MVs, jai is dressed in a Burmese army uniform. I think he's a high ranked soldier because when they wear those fancy helmets, they usually represent something. Sabai and Jai will be fighting each other in the ending scene. Now that'll be sad.
Gasp! Really? Huhuhu. That's sad...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I gotta lump in my throat and my nose started burning. All these talks about the ending makes we want to T___________T 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ok I'm not the best Thai speaker but I'm going to translate some upcoming scenes based on the Manager online script. Waiting a whole week is torture so for those who are not opposed to spoilers, I'll post some. They'll most likely be scenes between the main couples.

Sabai and Feung are sitting together and Feung is eating more sour fruits. Feung says she doesn't know why but she wants sour things. Sabai sees Khap come by and takes pity on him so she goes inside the house. Khap comes to sit next to Feung. Feung doesn't look happy and is about to get up but he takes her hand.
"You like these fruits? Tomorrow I'll go bring you some more," he says.
She says she doesn't want him to burden himself and she'll gather them herself. He asks why she hasn't come to stay at their house yet. She says she is watching over her mom who isn't feeling well.
"Feung probably doesn't want to meet me."
"Pee Khap knows how I feel. How come you ask and make your own heart hurt?"
He smiles sadly and says it's okay, even if she hates him he still loves her, its good enough that he gets to see her and talk to her a little.
she watches him walk away and the script says her heart still can't love him.

There's also a lot of pressure being put on Jai by his leader to stop being with Sabai because they think that's what's making him start to change sides. Too bad it seems he's going to go through with being the enemy! Crying here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So he's going to definitely go against them...that makes him even more likable. He's in love with an enemy, but is patriotic and loyal to his land. He himself is tortured...oh my poor Jai.