[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 I saw that clip of Thap and Fang too! It was way cute! Fang, the inexperienced one, was unsure if she loves Thap as a man or as a brother. Oh how sweet. I swear, Toey is too cute. I'm watching KCR more thoroughly this time and I look forward to all of his scenes lol. Not to mention I understand the storyline better XD

Wow that is freaking awesome that the ladies get to portray real people from the BR time period. Love!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mindy said:
Aw, the MV are cute!
Will beau and panjan be in a same lakorn again? Saw an upcoming lakorn with their names in it. I hope they get to work together again!
they are in an upcoming one with Chario.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe I'm just being too hopeful, but I think Jai and Thap will both survive in the end. If Jai became a monk after everything, then Thap probably made it out alive as well since there were scenes of them together. As of now, I'm too emotionally invested and attached to all four of the pairings to be able to handle their impending deaths and separation..;_; My heart can't take much more..;_;

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks tgamber

I don't think they are pairing up in this one though I was hoping to see them together again after bangrajun.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jjinxx how do we even get our hands on one of those? I would wear them on mondays and tuesdays....sorta like american football jerseys!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wanted one too but too bad they don't ship it to the US. I had commented on Toey's Ig about the shirts when Toey advertised them for sale but ToeyFC responded that they're afraid it'll be too expensive to ship the shirts to the US T__________T

The After Life of Khap & Feung <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MiN_aMDngc&feature=youtu.be

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Sometimes i wish thai celebs would cater to international fans more than what is being done now. Ughh bummer.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So in a few hours, we get BR !!
I just... I am too excited for Fang & Thap. I had my eyes on them. Just lurkin' waiting for the right moment. :shock2:
Toey gets more and more attractive. He's the kind of guy where the first impression doesn't seem like much,
but once you wait some more, his appeal draws you in and you get :locked:

And of course, I am looking forward to all the other couples.
Getting tissue ready cuz' I feel like we're about to hit a storm.  :cry:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@smilez, that person beat me to the chase! The Juang-Sang story I'm writing is a reincarnation story lol

Aw darn, so we definitely can't get those shirts. It's okay, I'll wear it in my heart 55.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
You know what I really want? One of those black BR shirts that the cast keeps wearing lol
AHAHA, same I want one of those shirt too but so sad I don't live in Thailand.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@jjinxx:
Ouuuiiiii!!! It's all good, bring on your FF

@texashot;
There is a site where you're able to watch thai dramas, unfortunately, Bang Rajun isn't one of them T_T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
So in a few hours, we get BR !!
I just... I am too excited for Fang & Thap. I had my eyes on them. Just lurkin' waiting for the right moment. :shock2:
Toey gets more and more attractive. He's the kind of guy where the first impression doesn't seem like much,
but once you wait some more, his appeal draws you in and you get :locked:

And of course, I am looking forward to all the other couples.
Getting tissue ready cuz' I feel like we're about to hit a storm.  :cry:
I'm not ready for the storm. Adding another couple to the list doesn't make it much easier for me.....i need a toilet paper roll next to me tomorrow....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh yhea, they will make Jai drink some type of special water to prove his innocence.

Reminds me of his show I watched and this Muslim lady had to prove her innocence from infidelity by licking a burning coal. Her tongue didn't burn so the accusations were considered false.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@smilez, I think I may need a roll of tissue too. I feel like we're at the crucial mark in the lakorn now. Since everything is falling into place nicely, they're about to put us on a huge emotional rollar coaster next.