[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

star0027

sarNie Egg
:thanks:mad:katboutt1123
Thank you so much. I was dying to know what Phet and Prang (Krap and Fueng) said. I love this couple so much.
I greatly appreciated if there is really some one will take the time to sub this. I know it's not an easy thing to do, but thank you.  IF possible
can u English sub most of all the part of krap and fueng. Thank you. :woot: :woot2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
jjinxx said:
I wrote a thing to follow up on episode 13

Torches led her shadow on as she headed to the practice grounds. Juang passed a few people sitting outside their houses. A group of men sat sharing a jug of spirits near the kitchen area. She moved on, searching for Sang. Not that it was a difficult task. As soon as she entered the practice grounds, she heard the sound of wood being mutilated by metal.
Sang was beating at a wooden pole, a fake enemy, slicing every bit of it.
Juang watched for a minute, her heart weighed down to her stomach ever since Thap and Sang had gone for each others throats that day.
"P'Sang!"
Sang swung around and nearly didn't lift his sword in time to block her attack. "Juang!" Juang had sneaked up on him. She stepped back, bringing her sword away. "Were you trying to kill me?"
"I was just testing you. See? You were so enraged at the wooden pole, you didn't even hear me come near you. How are you going to fight the next battle like this?"
He clenched his jaw and looked away. "There might not be too many more battles to fight after this. Your brother has fallen for Jai's trick. Soon, Bangrajun will open its doors to enemies because of ai Jai."
"Since when can you predict the future? And another thing, you cant just overlook the fact that he did save p'Thap."
He tossed his sword at the ground in anger. "This isn't something hard to see. Jai has never been trustworthy. I know he had a hand in killing Dokrak. No matter how much he sacrifices to make himself seem like a good person, hes still loyal to those bastards that he serves, the ones who want to conquer our land."
Juang sighed, trying her remain calm. "I don't feel at ease, seeing you fight with p'Thap. Cant you try to see it from his perspective too? What if Jai really isn't on the enemy's side?"
"I'm not wrong!" Sang punched the wooden pole.
"P'Sang!" She stepped towards him, afraid he had hurt himself.
"There's no time for giving people chances. If there's someone who is even a little bit of a risk to this village, I want them outside of these gates. We've lost so many fighters that we've had to rely on women to fight on the battlefield."
Juang frowned and swung at him again.
Sang ducked just in time. "Juang!" She didn't stop. She followed his every step, stabbing and swinging the sword without mercy at him. "Juang, what are you doing?"
"You are looking down on me too much!" She turned to cut at him again as he jumped away. "Even though I'm a woman, I have enough strength to fight anyone who tries to steal my homeland."
"Juang, don't be like this." He dipped down, grabbed his sword and blocked her again. They paused in their battle stance. Sang grabbed her weapon and wrenched it from her. They both frowned at each other. "I'm not blaming you. I get that you don't want to sit at home and wait. But still, you should know that women aren't used to fighting."
He stuck both swords in the ground and turned away. Juang ran and kicked him behind his knees, bringing him down with a yell. She pushed him onto his back and sat on him, hitting him.
"Hey! Stop it, Juang!" He held up his arms to protect himself.
"Have you forgotten that I've fought you ever since we knew each other? Women are used to fighting. Its only now, that we finally get our hands on weapons." She kept smacking him.
"Ow!" Sang caught her hands. "Are you going to stop or no?"
Juang tried to swing her fists at him but he had them grasped in his hands already. Sang rolled over on top of her until she stopped struggling.
She glared up at him. "Don't you realize that fighting with p'Thap isn't going to solve anything? He isn't the type of person to just act without thinking."
Sang said, "And you? Do you trust me?"
Juang looked into his eyes, determined not to waver in showing her trust in him.
"Remember I promised you that I would be a good person. That I would help Thap rid our land of those bastards."
"I remember." Tears stung her eyes, seeing that he himself struggled internally after arguing with Thap.
"Even if no one else believes me, as long as you understand and trust that I'm doing things to keep you safe, that's all I need."
"What are you going to do, p'Sang?"
His silence quickened her unease. Then, Sang lowered his lips, pressing them over her eyelid, then the other. He kissed her temple to pat away her tears that had slipped out.
"I'm going to protect Bangrajun. I'm going to protect you."
She closed her eyes again as he pressed his lips to hers, gently.
"I love you," he said.

He shifted onto his back, wrapping her in his arms at his side. Juang snuggled into his embrace, feeling the earth cradle the two of them. She never wanted to give up protecting their land and she was never giving up on Sang.
"I love you too, p'Sang."

Thanks for reading. I didn't realize when I copied and pasted from my word document that all the apostrophes were omitted ><
Not sure why, but I went back and edited, so sorry if it was hard to read, lol.

Thanks @kat for the subtitles! greeeeet!! Khap and Feung are such a beautiful couple, when he pecked her cheek. Prang and Phet seriously need a lakorn or photoshoot together, or they can star in someone's music video lolol. 

Wowow! So now Thap has been chosen to lead the battle groups!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
jjinxx said:
Oh girl, you gotta look after your health! Can't spazz with us if you not eating your full meals lol

The drama is so depressing I just don't have the heart to eat when I keep thinking about what will happen to them x_x huhuhu

OHOaddict said:
Wow @arayaa you and @smilez are nuts. Losing weight and going unhealthy for the sake of a lakorn...but then its understandable. Take care of yourselves. Imagine the p'ek(s) coming to your house tomorrow so look your best darlings unless you wana be the n'ek who waits for him/them to carry you to your room and feed you rice porridge. MEEHHHH tricky mak!

This is the first time this has happen..I tend to avoid lakorns like Bang Rajun because I really can't deal with tragedy, but I couldn't stop myself and now I'm a complete mess ;_;
LOL I wish, but I would rather watch them carry their beloved to the bed and feed them porridge ;D

jjinxx said:
I wrote a thing to follow up on episode 13

Torches led her shadow on as she headed to the practice grounds. Juang passed a few people sitting outside their houses. A group of men sat sharing a jug of spirits near the kitchen area. She moved on, searching for Sang. Not that it was a difficult task. As soon as she entered the practice grounds, she heard the sound of wood being mutilated by metal.
Sang was beating at a wooden pole, a fake enemy, slicing every bit of it.
Juang watched for a minute, her heart weighed down to her stomach ever since Thap and Sang had gone for each others throats that day.
PSang!
Sang swung around and nearly didnt lift his sword in time to block her attack. Juang! Juang had sneaked up on him. She stepped back, bringing her sword away. Were you trying to kill me?
I was just testing you. See? You were so enraged at the wooden pole, you didnt even hear me come near you. How are you going to fight the next battle like this?
He clenched his jaw and looked away. There might not be too many more battles to fight after this. Your brother has fallen for Jais trick. Soon, Bangrajun will open its doors to enemies because of ai Jai.
Since when can you predict the future? And another thing, you cant just overlook the fact that he did save pThap.
He tossed his sword at the ground in anger. This isnt something hard to see. Jai has never been trustworthy. I know he had a hand in killing Dokrak. No matter how much he sacrifices to make himself seem like a good person, hes still loyal to those bastards that he serves, the ones who want to conquer our land.
Juang sighed, trying her remain calm. I dont feel at ease, seeing you fight with pThap. Cant you try to see it from his perspective too? What if Jai really isnt on the enemys side?
Im not wrong! Sang punched the wooden pole.
PSang! She stepped towards him, afraid he had hurt himself.
Theres no time for giving people chances. If theres someone who is even a little bit of a risk to this village, I want them outside of these gates. Weve lost so many fighters that weve had to rely on women to fight on the battlefield.
Juang frowned and swung at him again.
Sang ducked just in time. Juang! She didnt stop. She followed his every step, stabbing and swinging the sword without mercy at him. Juang, what are you doing?
You are looking down on me too much! She turned to cut at him again as he jumped away. Even though Im a woman, I have enough strength to fight anyone who tries to steal my homeland.
Juang, dont be like this. He dipped down, grabbed his sword and blocked her again. They paused in their battle stance. Sang grabbed her weapon and wrenched it from her. They both frowned at each other. Im not blaming you. I get that you dont want to sit at home and wait. But still, you should know that women arent used to fighting.
He stuck both swords in the ground and turned away. Juang ran and kicked him behind his knees, bringing him down with a yell. She pushed him onto his back and sat on him, hitting him.

Hey! Stop it, Juang! He held up his arms to protect himself.
Have you forgotten that Ive fought you ever since we knew each other? Women are used to fighting. Its only now, that we finally get our hands on weapons. She kept smacking him.
Ow! Sang caught her hands. Are you going to stop or no?
Juang tried to swing her fists at him but he had them grasped in his hands already. Sang rolled over on top of her until she stopped struggling.
She glared up at him. Dont you realize that fighting with pThap isnt going to solve anything? He isnt the type of person to just act without thinking.
Sang said, And you? Do you trust me?
Juang looked into his eyes, determined not to waver in showing her trust in him.
Remember I promised you that I would be a good person. That I would help Thap rid our land of those bastards.
I remember. Tears stung her eyes, seeing that he himself struggled internally after arguing with Thap.
Even if no one else believes me, as long as you understand and trust that Im doing things to keep you safe, thats all I need.
What are you going to do, pSang?
His silence quickened her unease. Then, Sang lowered his lips, pressing them over her eyelid, then the other. He kissed her temple to pat away her tears that had slipped out.
Im going to protect Bangrajun. Im going to protect you.
She closed her eyes again as he pressed his lips to hers, gently.

"I love you," he said.
He shifted onto his back, wrapping her in his arms at his side. Juang snuggled into his embrace, feeling the earth cradle the two of them. She never wanted to give up protecting their land and she was never giving up on Sang.
"I love you too, p'Sang."

SUANGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Nghhhhh ;A; This couple gives me so much feels I can't even think straight! lol I disliked Sang so much at the beginning for being such a jerk face and I didn't think I would like his character, but when he went to ask for Juang's hand in marriage LOL he was so flustered and like a kid asking for something you weren't sure you can actually have he, I cracked. I love the fact that he wants to change and be a good person because of his love for Juang. I love how hot-headed he is and how feisty she is, but then they turn around and can be so sweet and loving to each other <3

Thank you so much for translating it! Really appreciate it! This couple may be the death of me haha

katboutt1123 said:
http://youtu.be/OEy_zGXNgSs

I love this sassy couple. They're so fierce!

Aww, love this scene so much. Thank you for your hard work and subbing all these clips for us <3

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
Ooo i love sang & juana haha don't know why but i find sang naughtiness hilarious but adorable and some of the stuff he said is consider rated r , under the sheet talk but its all good , i'm a pervert as well :dance1:
I completely agree Sang's dialogue has me blushing bc its soo naughty lol
I'm having a massive Khap/Fueng and Sang/Juang fever going on

And thank you so much! I'm so glad you guys find the subtitles helpful.
Subtitles to part 2 of Sang and Juang the morning after ☺☺

http://youtu.be/vwyAf6DDdhw

star0027

sarNie Egg
I post an comment in Kai_aukavut instagram of Prang and Phet being pair up.

Kai_aukavut comment: We'd consider matching them but all up to channel 3 decides krub.
Thanks for watching and liking them.

So one question? What can we do to make ch3 see it?

jjinxx

^wow we got a response from them! Come on ch3! I have faith in you! Can't be promoting actors with average acting and not give our awesome BR cast a chance to lead after BR is done!

Mindy said:
@jjinxx where did you get the management scripts before?
sorry I'm on my phone right now. If you use the Thai script of "Bangrajun" (copy and paste from a youtube vid or something) then paste that script with "manager" into google search, it will bring you to the Manager script. Hope this helps!

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
@jjinxx thanks! I can't read Thai hahha was just curious. So, is this where you been getting the spoilers from?! cool!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Call me a pervert but I do love that scene in ep 10 bwt sang & juana HAHAHA juana want to know how come it doesn't feel the same as before HAHAHA

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@katboutt1123 You did it again!! Ahhh this has made my night! You rock girlfriend!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hey ladies be sure to support popv.wordpress.com also. She did some recaps of ep 1 and 12 but she might stop. i think if she has more people interested in the lakorn she might continue. Idk but i hope so. Whatever the case go support her by simply viewing her page, read through her recaps, summaries and lyrics for vids And COMMENTING.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! After following this thread for days... I managed to register and be a member today :) I have been reading all the posts here on this Thread for days- not like I read every single one...but hehe.. the point is I have to say that: I love Bangrajun too! The casts are so amazing and I'm loving the chemistry of Sang & Juang!!
Talking about Sang~Sang is so hot!!(Fangirling atm)!! :woot2:  :woot:  :eek:fftopic:

Ok ...so anyways where do you guys/girls find those pretty profile photos of Sang&Juang & Phet&Prang? Mind sharing them too :) Please post those photos if you can ^^ 

Oi!Thanks so much for subbing Sang & Juang's scenes they are so adorable!! :lol2:
I was also wishing someone would help sub the whole lakorn but no one is willing to yet  :rain:  but if someone is planning to one day.. I can probably help alittle but I don't really understand Thai..I do understand some words but definitely not all  :) The best I can do is to probably resync timings or create times for the moments  that need subs that's all. :D

jjinxx

Mindy said:
@jjinxx thanks! I can't read Thai hahha was just curious. So, is this where you been getting the spoilers from?! cool!
yup that's where I got the spoilers lol. I can't read Thai either. I use an online translator and then do my best to translate. Sometimes the Thai words don't have an English equivalent, and sometimes I translate more literally because the meaning is beautiful even if it might sound weird in english. I have minimal thai skills though so going through even a chapter takes time.

Thanks for enjoying!

@P'Sweet, for Juang and Sang pictures, I just Google them hehee.