[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
Irrelevant to BR
i actually watched a little bit of Manee Dan Suang. Art and Sara have great chemistry:) but then the story got real dumb and the villains had poor acting skills. Ahhh it just got so stupid i skimmed the rest yet they spent 2-3 eps, i think since it was an evening lakorn, where Art was stuck in "hell"? Demonworld? Idk something. He was hooot though.
Yessss !! Ahhhh the beginning always starts out really good but then when it hits towards the middle, the drama dragged.....Love their sizzling chemistry ^^

If Sabai is the only one that dies at the end, it'll be a life learning lesson for Jai

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
@phoenix81 you have been missed by me!! Where have you been?! You will start to like Fang a lil bit by the next few eps. I dont like her a lot but Thap is helping me like her when they're together.

@smilez it would be good to have a plot twist but idk whats more painful, losing all 6 or just 5 outa 6 characters?
Hi OHOaddict!!!! I am still around. After Rising Sun series, I got myself head over heels with Kunchai Ronnapee so I am more active at JMa thread. But waiting for Ka Badin to air is killing me so I was looking for a Thai period drama and stumble upon Bang Rajun. Ohohohoh..... I am in for a wild ride with the casts ;) 

I like Toey and I like his character Thap. So I will have to accept him and Fang together. I don't hate Fang or the actress playing the role but I kinda unable to let go Thap and Feung! They looked so good together. But then again, Feung and Khap were good together too so I am really torn between them!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
is anyone here Team Jai?

@phoenix81 hmm i think i talk to you more on KB then. after constantly talking to people and changing threads i become unaware of where i talked to someone therefore the thread goes off topic multiple times.

Haha if only Feung had an identical twin.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Team Jai right here. Actually I love all 4 couples but my heart goes out to Jai the most. He isn't Thai so he isn't obligated to be loyal to Thai or Banrajun. He is obligated and should love/ be loyal to his country, his king, and his people just as Thap, Sang, Khap, Sabai, and the rest are to theirs.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Ncmeowmeow35 its understandable. See this is why i have a love-hate relationship with war dramas. The effect on botH sides :( in the end all i care about is being human.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm also a big shipper of Thap/Fang vs Thap/Feung (yes they were so sweet but i love Feung with Khap) I don't doubt that Thap loved Feung but in the flashback I felt that Thap did have some feelings for Fang beyond the love of a brother has for a sister but because of his status with Feung, he had to bury it. The ending will be such a tear jerker. If they go according to the novel, all of them should die in battlefield. There were some elders and kids of the leaders that escaped before the battle started.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Did anyone in here mention that BR is actually Noon & Art's second lakorn together? After BR, I'll probably watch their first drama together to mend my heart from their tragic ending.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
gloria said:
Did you guys watch this? I almost melted with all the acting scenes.  :heart:  :kiss3:

http://youtu.be/JL04IZD29Zc
I love this vid so much!! They were so cute and funny but once the camera started rolling, they got into their characters so fast. I liked Thap and Fang's scene the most, hehehe!!! 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone. First writting here bu I want to strat this lakorn and can someone tell what is the history of Bang Rajun ?

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
After watching episode 10 and 11, I am starting to warm up to Thap and Fang. I just wanted Thap to be happy. As long as he is happy with Fang, I am all for it. They both looked kinda cute together :) I feel sad for him in the past few previous episodes when he has to witness and also blessed Feung and Khap's marriage so now that he is beginning to find happiness in Fang, then so be it!! From all those flash back, it seems he did has some feelings for Fang but I guessed because he was with Feung then, he has to brush those feelings aside. I am now looking forward to more of their scenes together :)

missshiannelee

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
Some translations to hold us over until next week!

Translation for upcoming scenes:

The villagers are singing and dancing. One of the guys asked Thap if he and the village headmen have made any battle plans. He says they haven't, but one of the headman told him to be a leader for them, so he has a higher rank as a battle leader. Everyone congratulates him. Sang sits silently. One friend asks Sang why he's so quiet, and says he should come drink with them to congratulate Thap.

Sang says, "We all fought together, yet only one person gets to be the leader." Everyone grows silent. "Thap, you have so much good fortune. Wherever you are, you get close to the top leaders."

"Ai Sang, what are you saying? If you're drunk, you should go home," Khap says.

Feung's brother, Fak, says he'll help Sang go home, but Sang gets up and away.

Sang says, "You don't have to chase me away. I'm speaking the truth even though some can't handle hearing it."

Jai gets up and says, "Sang, today is an auspicious day for me. Don't start on bad terms like this again, I beg you."

"What are you asking for?" Sang says. "(Not sure about this line, but I think he asks if Jai wants to get hit, and calls him the enemy.)" Sang kicks Jai.

Thap punches Sang. "I told you not to speak of Jai like that again."

"Thap, you're going to trust an outsider more than your friend? Fine then. You're a good person. Wherever you are, you receive so many good things. I've fought along with you, and you're the only one who gets promoted. You're gaining success. You have tons of followers. You don't need any friend to come stand by your side anymore. So this is your new friend who I can't touch? Ai Jai, with his honest face and crooked heart. That bastard enemy!"

Thap punches Sang again, making Juang even more frightened to see them fighting. Thap says, "You've never strived for good. If you want to be a leader, you should change yourself."

"You see ai Jai better than me," Sang says. "Since no one here sees any value in me, and since you count the person I hate as your friend, we can't fight alongside each other anymore." Sang leaves them.

Juang runs to hold onto Thap. "Don't be mad at p'Sang. He was drunk and didn't mean to speak like that to you." The others watched on. Khap feels uneasy too. "Let me go talk to him. I'll get him to come apologize to you. Please don't be mad at him."

"I know his personality well, because he was my friend."

"P'Sang only spoke that way because he was angry."

"He only thinks of himself, without listening to reason. Is this how he thinks he can lead others into battle?"

Jai says, "I'll go talk to Sang."

Thap says, "No need to, Jai. This isn't only about you. Sang is hungry for power. He doesn't think about all the people here, or our unity."

Juang says, "That's not true. P'Sang is a good person. I'm going to bring him back here."

Juang goes to their house. She runs into Sang, who has some belongings with him. "P'Sang, where are you going?"

"I can't stay here anymore," he said.

"You have to stay here. This is our home."

Sang sees Juang crying. "I have to go, Juang." 

Juang falls to her knees. "P'Sang, I'll beg you if you want. Don't be mad at, or hate my brother. You two are friends and have never competed for anything."

Sang lowers himself to hug her. "Juang, one day you'll understand me (why I'm doing this)." They hug each other as Juang cries.

"You're going to abandon me. You don't love me anymore?"

"Of course I love you. Juang, I love you so much, no matter where I might be. I want you to know that my heart will always be with you." Sang hugs Juang tightly, then helps her up. 

"P'Sang..."

Sang leaves, walking away. She runs after him, calling to him to not leave her. 

Faeng runs after Thap and stands in his way. "The two of you are friends. You've fought on the same side for many times already. You're the one who said that Thai people must stay united in order to beat the enemies. Why are you letting such a trivial matter come between your friendship when you two have shared life and death together?"
Thap looks at her, feeling uncomfortable. 

Sang hurries to the gates, with Juang still following. Khap and Feung come and try to block his way. Sang turns. Sabai and Jai are also there. 

"P'Sang!" Juang calls.

Khap says, "Sang. You have to think. Beyond those walls, there isn't anyone who will give you a chance or be well-meaning towards you the way Thap does." 

"Don't speak of Thap's name."

Thap, Faeng, Fak, and a few others come to an area near and hear Sang speak. 

"If Thap is such a god, then go ahead and worship him. But for me, he's a friend who is only (good to himself??). One day you'll be like me, Khap. You'll be pushed down by Thap (not sure about this either)..." He goes to the gates.
Feung asks Thap not to let Sang go. Jai gets on his knees and begs Sang to stay. Juang continues calling to Sang, but he leaves. Khap looks at Thap, but he just watches and then walks away. Everyone watches as the two friends go their separate ways.

---

Me: Augh!!!!!!!!! I'm crying for poor JUANG! She's dying on the inside seeing Sang leave Bangrajun. In a sense, I want to kick Sang for leaving Juang and breaking her heart like that! 
On the other hand, sounds like Sang is jealous of Jai, that Thap is choosing Jai over him LOL. But we've always known that he's stubborn, hot-headed, pretty selfish, and impulsive. And with his personality, if no one is on his side, then he can't bear being someone looked down upon.
Sigh. This is going to be tough to watch.

Oh my! I FEEL SO SAD FOR SANGJUAN! Wth. Lol. Juang must be crying like crazy! Thap, ihy right now. Lol. Honestly, I'm just baised towards Sang, but forreals, Thap should've siad, at least something! It's okay though, after this, SANGJUAN will be stronger! Thap&Sang's friendship will be stronger! <3 ❤❤❤

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Lol good job being optimistic! It's true, after this fight, theit friendship and love can only be strengthened.

People aren't black and white in terms of their goodness and badness. I can appreciate the struggle Jai deals with, being loyal to his nation versus his love for Sabai. I think he feels somewhat guilty but in the end, to me he's still one of the antagonists in this story.

Regarding Thap and Sang, I would most likely follow Thap's thinking. But as a viewer knowing what he doesn't know, I have the same bias as @missshianelee has for Sang lol

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm curious as to how Sang was able to escape and return to Juang..Did he managed to escape himself or did Thap & Khap went to save him or was someone else able to help free him. Because of he was captured and being tortured I imagined it would be very hard for him to try to escape by himself...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't know if you girls saw this video yet. But here's an MV by the amazing Achimay. Such a beautiful, heart touching video -- made me teary :(

Credit: Achimay14 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCY1AWRyNaw

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thap suspected Jai but cant find proof yet that's why he waited and will not accuse until caught in the act. you cant blame him b/c jai took that bullet in his head for Thap. I'm sure he's not 100% off Jai yet about being the spy for the enemy. Saung just hot temper and do things without thinking. have to think thoroughly. 

I saw that Jai's hands were cuffed up with bamboo? so i'm uncertain of that scene. yes, and how Saung manage to escape too. perhaps Thap and Khap went to rescue? dieing to know. 

jai seems to want to convert over but he has a duty to do as well. sigh* tough...

more sadness will soon to come on the new episodes. heartaches and tears!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Don't know if you girls saw this video yet. But here's an MV by the amazing Achimay. Such a beautiful, heart touching video -- made me teary :(

Credit: Achimay14 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCY1AWRyNaw
AHHHH!  One of my favorite OSTs and from one of my favorite lakorns.  Very nice MV!  I might just watch this drama now.  

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know how Sang will escape, but I'm glad he did and that he was able to come back to Juang and to Bang Rajun ;_;

Edit: maich3iam uploaded a few photos and clips I'm guessing from the next few episodes and OMGGGGG Thap and Fang's Wedding!!!! ;_;♥ That clip of Thap sliding his pillow next to Fang's!!!!!! o<-<

Ahhhh, and the clip of Sang and Juang reuniting after he escaped!!!! ;____; So much feelssssss *sobbing*