[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@sarN It's so addicting though! I know people who have seen the original and remakes of Koo Kum (movie&lakorn) and you would think they would stop after the first heartbreak. Nope, they gotta watch all of em and hurt themselves all over again. No offense to KooKum but because i already love Bie before he played Kobori i couldn't bare going through that pain. BR on the other hand, i like the actors but never was "in love" so by watching it i was able to develop my love (&my love lasts forever unless they do something extremely stupid and unforgivable in reality) and is willing to have a broken heart. Did that make any sense? Haha its late!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I gave checked this lakorn and now I am at episode 5. So far so good except the fighting scenes between Thap-khap and his friend became a little repetitive for me by episode 4 but I like how manly they look and Phet does a good job with his acting. Toey holds his own also he always appear angry so I enjoy the rare times he smiles :) plus he has chemistry with Both girls. Feung is your elegant and Prim girl and Prang is a delight at expressing the various emotions and embodies well this beauty. Prang impress after seeing her in this lakorn with Matt as the bratty unbearable Film sister. Contrary to the popular thoughts here I am not bothered by Wawwa here because I have a thing for fierce tomboy with cute face girl who loves her family namely sister. The only thing I am a little bothered is when she cries by rubbing her hands on her like a 6 year old child. Fang character must be the opposit of her sister and the child of yhe family but wawwa tries too hard there. When she relax herself like in episode 5 she is very good. the poor child is so worried she won't see her sister anymore. Art character (after reading previous comment) is not a reliable person which is too bad :( . Anyway so far nice drama
sad it is not subbed I can only rely on comment here to understand the deeper meaning of each character

Kim123

sarNie Adult
arayaa said:
@Kim123 lol I'm impatient too when it comes to this lakorn, but I don't really want to be distracted at work even more so than not watching it so I will just wait until I get home to watch and cry to my heart's content 

---

Good thing Suang doesn't give us a headache regarding that aspect of their relationship - no love triangle to worry about. But Sang's hot-tempered is giving me a headache AND heartache haha just as I'm sure it gives Juang much to worry about *sigh*

You know I thought Punjan looked familiar to me but I couldn't remember from where and I just realized that he was in Mia Tuean! I watched a few episodes but didn't like the story much so I haven't finish the lakorn, but I might just go back and watch some of his scenes lol

I think Toey's birthday is coming up soon too on the 25th. I looked up his profile and it says his birthday is Feb. 25, 1992. He's a year older then me then ._.

Idk, i can't wait to watch but again i want to watch it at night so if i cry, i'll cry myself to sleep afterward. So i guess i'll have to wait. :weep:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I caught some scenes during my ride on the bus today and it just so happened to be the scene when Sang is leaving Bang Rajun :cry1: My heart is totally aching for Juang. Just when they've come to good terms, he leaves her. She was running after him too... Now I need to go back and watch the whole episode from the beginning. Hopefully the whole "Sang being captured" doesn't last long. I'm praying he comes back by the end of the epsiode or atleast tomorrows episode. 

Any spoilers for those of us who has not seen today's episode yet?  :thumbsup:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! Today's episode left me all anxious for tomorrow's. Sang is so brave!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@preetam, same here. I enjoy watching how passionate Faeng is.

As an individual character, aside from her crying, I admire how the script gives her such a fierce personality. She gets to openly express her daring and courage.

I'm seeing a bunch of photos on istagram of Sang all bloody and beat!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with the BR cast. I agree with you ladies! Toey & Wawaa off-screen got me fangirling - they post up such cute pics on IG it makes me squeal!!! Finally I'm drawing away from Fueng/Thap...slowly..but I need to watch episode 14! Ohhhh my soft heart..I saw some pretty bloody pics on IG! He escaped!!? Go P'Sang! Poor Juang! I'm gna watch ep.14 soon...not sure If I can handle it!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So he gets tortured for one ep only right? Im sniffing in class. My geology blames the weather but i blame myself for reading you reviews guys. :,(

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoo i don't want to be spoiler !! I won't read . I just want to see picture & MV haha . Do quick scan and run off  :yuck:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks Saechash! i have that but they dont show it until like almost noon central time zone. i saw someone in the Ngao jai page have a link to watch it while it aired. I dont remember watching it live from dootv? 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
thank you @Ncmeowmeow35 i like that they didnt keep him away long from Juang and BR. some lakorns just love dragging along boring details (Sang is anything except boring..but in the end you dont want him to be a lone ranger like Toey at the beginning...but his "lone rangerness" was necessary for the plot.) If Sang spent 2-3 episodes in the Ava camp then his character should bring back intel to BR so it would move the plot along but if not then it's unnecessary. well okay i like the script's approach.
I usually watch BR's Monday's episodes around 4 since i have a 4 hr break til my next class but since my procrastinating self didnt do her essay this weekend, she's gona have to miss out on all the spazz.

I just needed assurance that my heart will still pump blood at the end of today's episode. Thanks.

star0027

sarNie Egg
:weep:Just finishing watching episode 14 of Bang Rajun. Sadly I didn't see any scene of Krap and Fueng together, but I was glad to see a small clip at the end, Krap kiss Fueng.
Poor Sang why are you so stubborn. I literally cry when Juang was chasing Sang. It's hurt me so much. I feel the pain Juang's was going through atm. :cry1: 
Looking forward for episode 15. I can't wait to watch some sweet scene of PRAHET! Despise the fighting scene.