[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I hope it's just fan servicing. Theyre still young and their career is barely taking off. if Toey falls for his first n'ek then how will he be successful in the future Because productions will be afraid he won't know how to separate work from personal issues.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ncmeow:
Hahahaha Pj is feeding the fan service. It'll be too much if they're just FS because it's making some of us nuts keek

@oho:
You know some fans become cray over their couples & TW knows how to make their fans go baa. But I do agree, i also hope it's fan servicing cause Idk how to feel atm lol If they're just FS, they're pretty smart because fans are very "in" right now with TubFang. They'll gain more fans that way as a couple.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if they were just fanservicing then they are a bit late, they should had started since Toey got to Bangrajun! lol. Instead they JUST barely started like a week or so, meaning only 2-3 episodes ago. I do agree that I hope it is just fanservicing cus he'll have many nang'eks to go that we can crazed over. Wawwa can be his koojin though. They are way too cute. Also, isn't there rumors that he likes Fang from his movie? Is it the same Fang from FFK?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well if they were just fanservicing then they are a bit late, they should had started since Toey got to Bangrajun! lol. Instead they JUST barely started like a week or so, meaning only 2-3 episodes ago. I do agree that I hope it is just fanservicing cus he'll have many nang'eks to go that we can crazed over. Wawwa can be his koojin though. They are way too cute. Also, isn't there rumors that he likes Fang from his movie? Is it the same Fang from FFK?
Right right! Lol It is as if we're getting an after-life of Tub&Fang even before their deaths. If Prang & Beau were single, it would have been nice to see them fan service us too.

What a coincidence that her name is Fang too haha Yes, Fang from FFK.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol What is it with Thap/Toey and his "Fang" thing? Wawwa's birthday video dedication is just too sweet though. I haven't fangirl like this in a long time.They need a second lakorn together pronto! Phet and Prang also need their own!

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Prang really well deserve the award, but I thought Noon was so good in acting Sabai's character too! She can make us cry.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i spend my morning catching up w/ the eps  , o' my feeling , my heart , how can i watch the up coming ending when i know death is approaching ? the romance in this lakorn is so angst yet awfully romantic at the same time , it's the type of lakorn where you chew on the  pillow and then release it w/ a sigh. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure there is a possibility Noon will win an award this year from a bigger award event though.

Btw. I didn't screen cap it but I came upon a pic of Been & Sarun T_T Been was trying to help Sarun up a wall. Ommgggg I can't bear to watch the comical brothers die too.....

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
lets all keep an eye on them and following their news 
I think he has a crush on her because i never seen celebraties to all these sweet thing like Toey and Wawwa. I guess we just have to wait and see what will happen next..

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no I seriously won't be able to watch the brothers'death because they want to become a monk at the end of the war! It will be so devastating!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Congratulations to Prang on winning the award! I'm looking forward to more of her projects in the future!~ 

Toey & Wawwa are probably just fan servicing although like Alice mentioned, he probably has a little crush on her. I don't really mind it either way but I am definitely excited to see their future pairings like Ncmeowmeow35 said! ^^ I would love to see Toey w/ Taew and for some reason, Esther :3 hehe

Mindy I agree! I hope Noon gets an award for Sabai's character! She acted out Sabai's character very well and brought out a lot of emotions. I think Art deserve one too for Jai's character

sarN I feel the same way about this lakorn; It hurts so bad but at the same time so good lol if that makes any sense at all XD So much angst but also so very romantic in a way.

ip.smilez I saw that photo too T_T --> https://instagram.com/p/zon02NSmbE/ Source Really adore this cast - from the four couples to the twins, Ron's, Got's & Puri's characters - everyone in Bang Rajun. I will not be able to control myself once the end comes for any of them </3 

And...for Saung/PJ&Beau fans!

EditAnanda mentioned on his Instagram that the 1st episode of Suer will air March 10th, so that means we have 3 more episodes until it all ends, right? ;~;

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
arayaa said:
Congratulations to Prang on winning the award! I'm looking forward to more of her projects in the future!~ 

Toey & Wawwa are probably just fan servicing although like Alice mentioned, he probably has a little crush on her. I don't really mind it either way but I am definitely excited to see their future pairings like Ncmeowmeow35 said! ^^ I would love to see Toey w/ Taew and for some reason, Esther :3 hehe

Mindy I agree! I hope Noon gets an award for Sabai's character! She acted out Sabai's character very well and brought out a lot of emotions. I think Art deserve one too for Jai's character

sarN I feel the same way about this lakorn; It hurts so bad but at the same time so good lol if that makes any sense at all XD So much angst but also so very romantic in a way.

ip.smilez I saw that photo too T_T --> https://instagram.com/p/zon02NSmbE/ Source Really adore this cast - from the four couples to the twins, Ron's, Got's & Puri's characters - everyone in Bang Rajun. I will not be able to control myself once the end comes for any of them </3 

And...for Saung/PJ&Beau fans!

EditAnanda mentioned on his Instagram that the 1st episode of Suer will air March 10th, so that means we have 3 more episodes until it all ends, right? ;~;
thanks ja! Like I said, even a photo of Beau and PJ standing next to each other is enough to feed my ship! Lol a fangirl can only dream! Can't wait to see them onstage again for the ch3 concert. They're too cute!

As for TW, seriously these two are being so helpful to their super fans, all the sweet comments and eye smiles at each other in their photos!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YingSheng said:
Also, I want to thanks whom ever it was that dedicated the time to English sub Jai and Sabai's scene! I didn't like their pair cause it wasn't as romantic, but the last two episodes (14 & 15) has gotten me to fall in love with them, for I can see how hurt and how much they loved each other when they will die protecting their land/people. Watching their hurtful scenes raw (without subs, but understood a little bit) was sad, BUT I went back to watch the scenes again with the English sub has brought TEARS IN MY EYES!!! I'd love to praise Noon for such a fantastic and superb acting skills!!!! I'm to cry a river watching next week episodes, but it will be worth it!!! Somewhere inside me still wish they would all survive and live happily ever after altogether! 

Off topic:
I just realized that BJ is some what like a drama called "Prince of Lan Ling Wang". The only different is that there are 4 couples and POLLW had an evil evil girl in the drama. The similarities are that both (BJ & Prince of Lan Ling Wang) had true love, war and sad ending.
What?! English subs for Jai and Sabai?? Where??