[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I went on the director's ig and Puri's character probably dies in tomorrow's ep. I knew he was gona die but knowing that he dies is making it hard for me to accept the fact that BR really is coming to an end:(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I watched 12 and 13 last night. Huhuh. Noon made me teary on many occasions. My heart pained for Sabai and Jai. Even if there was no war they would still part ways.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I watched 12 and 13 last night. Huhuh. Noon made me teary on many occasions. My heart pained for Sabai and Jai. Even if there was no war they would still part ways.
That's the sad part! What he said to her about him being Burmese was so emotional. This character fit him to the soul!

I think Puri may had killed himself.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I've becoming a major fan of this lakorn!!! I even made my own signature (took me all night to get the pictures to go thru without success until now)!!! Now, next project is to make a FanMV of all four couple. So excited!!! 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
So sad...erghhh, for sure I'm gna be tearing up for tomorrow's ep :( I can't wait to see the full clip for those concerts!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww Toey Wawwa, Khun Nong and her husband went to watch a concert together.
yeah and i think Khun Nong she's cheering for both of them and yesterday we were just talking about how we senses Toey maybe having a love crush on Wawwa well there is a news posted @komchadluek which i will go find it and share around 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
yeah and i think Khun Nong she's cheering for both of them and yesterday we were just talking about how we senses Toey maybe having a love crush on Wawwa well there is a news posted @komchadluek which i will go find it and share around
There are news now on Toey and Wawwa? Damn that's fast, I need to research this. Please do share if you find it Alice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
There are news now on Toey and Wawwa? Damn that's fast, I need to research this. Please do share if you find it Alice.
yes i will and yes news about them, i hope my senses is true since i am shipping them 

pictures posted on instagram Toey always hug,touches,staring at Wawwa and now they are everywhere together like joining at events holding hands and from viewing those images i feel like not just Toey having a crush but she could feel the same 
http://websta.me/tag/toeywawwa?npk=1424690741672963

check this link

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Khun Nong always comment "nah rak" on pictures or clips they post of one another. Even if they don't really like each other, I'm just glad that they are so comfortable with one another and has tremendous chemistry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes Khun Nong always comment "nah rak" on pictures or clips they post of one another. Even if they don't really like each other, I'm just glad that they are so comfortable with one another and has tremendous chemistry.
yeah I'm glad and happy, they are just a perfect match 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
yes i will and yes news about them, i hope my senses is true since i am shipping them 

pictures posted on instagram Toey always hug,touches,staring at Wawwa and now they are everywhere together like joining at events holding hands and from viewing those images i feel like not just Toey having a crush but she could feel the same 
http://websta.me/tag/toeywawwa?npk=1424690741672963

check this link
The way he looks into her eyes or just the way he look when taking pictures show his love to her. Hehehe Maybe im just thinking it myself but he look so happy when taking pictures. I do hope they would date, perfect pairing/couple.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not ready either! This is going to be even more tragic then Kobori dying in Ungsumalin's arms, or when Payot wasn't even allowed to touch the fingers of his lover before he died in RakNaiRoyKaen. This lakorn is going to break records with the most lead couples' death. Why are we watching this?!

Hellur

sarNie Egg
Hellur all! I'm a noob to thai lakorns so please forgive my ignorance in all things lakorn related. I'm watching this with my friend as she is going through a bad breakup - some female bonding time if you will...and wow. This is a very interesting lakorn.... I was browsing the forums a bit and there seem to be a mix of drama/comedy/romance series out there..of course it appears we got hooked on the tragic one. Really enjoying looking at everyone's sig..what a talented bunch. Well, I just wanted to say hellur..and I will be one page one of the BangRajan topic. Ciao!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hmm perhaps we're all looking for a good reason to cry once in awhile? NO THATS NOT IT. We love watching guys (let me correct myself ahem nearly naked guys) fight each other until the end because we like to believe they're fighting for us not the country...OHO that was so bad. Bad dirty mind. Lol

@kim123 i also dk what to do but i hope Ananberly will heal the pain.

@Hellur Welcome!! tell your friend to get over the guy and come join asianfuse where you ladies (if not phuchai) will meet people from all around the globe. We like to nag and ship characters and the actors who portrays the characters. we like to share wonderful news about the weirdest things with each other. that's not all, we share our pain of such and such lakorn scenes with the world. In addition we like to take long walks on the beach where we spy at guys jogging with their dogs In slow motion. (Then we replay the whole thing again) muahaha. Welcome welcome dont be scared away by me Just yet.