[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Dynasty kat has Sang+Juan scenes and Khap+fueng scenes up with eng sub so you can go watch it.

I feel bad for Khap. Fueng did kept her words and love only Thap that life time, but at least she said she will love Khap next life time.

Thap+Fang was so hard to watch especially when she was crawling to him and he died before she made it to him. I did thought she survived too.

Sabai+Jai made me cried the most. What a forbidden love story and how Jai has to live with Sabai's death for the rest of his life.

Sang and Juan! Sang never took his eyes off his beloved wife Juan! They fought together side by side and died together just like the promises they made at the lake. The promises they made to each other to meet in every lifetime . I still wished they gave us more love scenes of them. Why?! Why did it end so soon?! Did she even get to tell him she loves him? Sang is FOREVER the hero in my heart!

Goodbye Bangrajun!

star0027

sarNie Egg
Kim123 said:
Yeah I can't believe Feung never loved Khap. A few episodes before, it looked like she fell in love with Khap. I get what you mean but I know im more on Khap side but he deserve to hear his wife telling him she loves him. Im pretty sure Feung doesn't want to disappoint him but Khap has been waiting all his life to hear those words. At the end he wasn't able to get Feung to love him which was sad.
 I don't get why can't she move on. Gosh Thap already move on and told her he had fall for her sister Feng. After Thap and Fueng conversation i would thought Fueng really move on to love Khap. But i guess not. Her words is 
so depressing. I need a happily ever after for Khap and Fueng. I mean a tleast tell him you love him. So not satisfy. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
star0027 said:
 I don't get why can't she move on. Gosh Thap already move on and told her he had fall for her sister Feng. After Thap and Fueng conversation i would thought Fueng really move on to love Khap. But i guess not. Her words is 
so depressing. I need a happily ever after for Khap and Fueng. I mean a tleast tell him you love him. So not satisfy. 

Yes, I thought she moved on, too. Her actions showed that she fell for Khap... but I guess she really didn't feel like that.
Awwww. Really hope Phet & Prang pair up again soon!!! Oh goshh, pleaseee!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just spent the last hour and a half balling my eyes out. I was not expecting this at all! Yeah, I'm pretty sure you all are probably saying how could I not see that coming? I'm just not into war lakorns. I tuned into this for the romance, but my emotions sneaked up on me as I was watching episode 18. The tears just wouldn't stop. I was really hurting along with them. When they lost hope, I lost hope. When they had the courage to die with pride, I felt proud and prideful for the Thai's as well. It's just an indescribable feeling mixed with several emotions. I was really caught off guard when Feung said she only loved Thap. I had to adjust my ears because those two names tend to sound alike. I'm just soooo upset that she did that! I went from being all sad and teary-eyed to furious real quick! Lol. Just for that, I don't want to see Khap and Feung together in another lakorn. He deserves better for his next life. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
I just spent the last hour and a half balling my eyes out. I was not expecting this at all! Yeah, I'm pretty sure you all are probably saying how could I not see that coming? I'm just not into war lakorns. I tuned into this for the romance, but my emotions sneaked up on me as I was watching episode 18. The tears just wouldn't stop. I was really hurting along with them. When they lost hope, I lost hope. When they had the courage to die with pride, I felt proud and prideful for the Thai's as well. It's just an indescribable feeling mixed with several emotions. I was really caught off guard when Feung said she only loved Thap. I had to adjust my ears because those two names tend to sound alike. I'm just soooo upset that she did that! I went from being all sad and teary-eyed to furious real quick! Lol. Just for that, I don't want to see Khap and Feung together in another lakorn. He deserves better for his next life. 

I can see why you say it was unexpected... Maybe I'm interpreting your idea of unexpected differently but this is how I interpret it.
I know for sure that a lot of the main characters are dying but I've never seen this kind of lakorn... heck, I've never even seen any kind of show where mostly everyone dies at the ending. So it's very unexpected for me since I'm not sure how the ending will play out. I'm not sure how they will show the deaths and the emotions deriving from the war.
So my emotions for the last episode are all over the place. I'm excited yet I know I'll be depressed... I'm just... I'm speechless.

And I didn't even see the last episode yet but I'm just so sad Feung said that to Khap, awwwies.
I still want to see these two pair up though, haha!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I feel you. That's actually a more reality-based thought than my thinking. All Khap wanted to hear was Feung say that she loved him. I'm so sad that she couldn't even say that. It really did seem like she fell for Khap... yet her last words had to be about Thap?
So much pain for Khap.

I thought their couple would go along the lines of Khap loving Feung for the longest time, Feung finally falls for Khap but never admits she loves him until the right end... but no, she didn't even say she loved him? Awwies, poor Khap. That is so heart breaking.
But she did say she would like to be with him in the next life so it's not too bad... but still.... I'm so indecisive on this, ahhh.
I'll have to see the ending for myself :(

YES AN AFTERLIFE OF PRAHET PLEASEEEE !!!
well we can't change the ending now. At least Feung happily died in Khap's arms. I think she shouldn't mention anything about Thap, like just tell Khap she will love him in her next life without mentioning Thap would of been better. Khap wouldn't be so disappointed.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
star0027 said:
IKR, I don't get why she didn't move on. Khap was so nice to her. I want an happy ending too. But if we were in her shoes, I guess we wouldn't be able to move on too. So I get her feeling. once you truely love someone and think he is the one. you can't forget the memories.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kim123 said:
well we can't change the ending now. At least Feung happily died in Khap's arms. I think she shouldn't mention anything about Thap, like just tell Khap she will love him in her next life without mentioning Thap would of been better. Khap wouldn't be so disappointed.

True true, that would have been better. Hmmm... I wonder why they decided to add that in though.
Why do you girls think they made Feung mention about Thap?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
True true, that would have been better. Hmmm... I wonder why they decided to add that in though.
Why do you girls think they made Feung mention about Thap?
I have no idea. Maybe to make it more sad for us or they might have another lakorn on the next life of Khap and Feung. I hope they make another lakorn.

star0027

sarNie Egg
Kim123 said:
I have no idea. Maybe to make it more sad for us or they might have another lakorn on the next life of Khap and Feung. I hope they make another lakorn.
I wonder to. Now that got me thinking hard.

Moo Khap will always be my Hero!!!!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I think a part of Fueng did love Khap, or she was falling in love with him but a part of her was still attached to Thap too... It's true that you never forget your first love so maybe Fueng thought it was unfair to Khap that she couldn't fully love him the way he loved her. He loved her with everything he had while Fueng was sorta forced to love him due to circumstances. She eventually did love him and accept his love but it wasn't enough, it wasn't fair to Khap.

Now I need a lakorn where Prang is chasing after Phet to make up for Phet loving and chasing her in BR haha

star0027

sarNie Egg
ohmaichoua said:
I think a part of Fueng did love Khap, or she was falling in love with him but a part of her was still attached to Thap too... It's true that you never forget your first love so maybe Fueng thought it was unfair to Khap that she couldn't fully love him the way he loved her. He loved her with everything he had while Fueng was sorta forced to love him due to circumstances. She eventually did love him and accept his love but it wasn't enough, it wasn't fair to Khap.

Now I need a lakorn where Prang is chasing after Phet to make up for Phet loving and chasing her in BR haha
Indeed. I desperately need another lakorn of Phet and Prang. And better be leading role. Kiss slap.. :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This is what he wrote: และสุดท้าย....ถึงแม้ไม่สมหวังในรัก...แต่ข้าก็ได้ปกป้องตอบแทนผืน ดินไทย เยี่ยงนักรบอย่างกล้าหาญ จงจดจำข้า!! หมู่ขาบ!!! ชื่อนี้จะเป็นตำนาน

"In the end, even though the love was not successful, but may I protect this country as a true and courageous warrior. Please remember my name, Moo Khap, this name will become legendary."

awesomedua, cp it for me and I'll try to translate it. My thai too english isn't exactly beautiful but i'll try it. lol.
hehe....since you're willing to... it's alright, at least I understand the jist of what they're saying then I'm happy. Thanks girl ~ The other short ones..I'll just google translate :D

Well..maybe I'll just let you interpret the long paragraph ones that are dedicated for the directors/producers..
For now here's what Toey said.... 
ขาดไม่ได้เลย ขอบคุณพี่หน่อง @nong_arunosha ที่ให้โอกาสผมได้มาเล่นละครบางระจัน ให้ผมได้รู้จักกับมิตรภาพที่ดีในกองถ่ายทั้งเบื้องหน้าและเบื้องหลัง ได้ประสบการณ์อีกมากมาย บอกเลยว่าละครเรื่องนี้จะต้องอยู่ในความทรงจำของคนไทยไปอีกนาน....

& What Got said.. 3คนนี้คือจุดเริ่มต้นของ ความประทับใจ ความทุ่มเท ความสนิทสนมกลมเกลียว ความรักในงานขอบคุณมากคับที่เปิดโอกาศให้ผม ขอบคุณคับพี่หน่อง ขอบคุณอาจารย์วิโรจ ขอบคุณพี่ใหม่ ขอบคุณทุกท่านคับ

& what Prang said..

จะอยู่ในหัวใจ ไม่มีวันลืมมม ขอบคุณทุกอย่างที่ทำให้เราได้มาเจอกัน รวมทั้งคนดูด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณทุกกำลังใจ ทุกคอมเม้นต์ อ่านทุกอัน อ่านแล้วอ่านอีก ขอบคุณจากหัวใจคะ #วันบางระจัน ❤

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ohmaichoua said:

I really love your description there, wow.
Hahaha, that would be an awesome lakorn!!!~ :D

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish ep 18 and spend 20 minutes having a metal breakdown right after!!  :cry:  I never cry this much or have a metal breakdown before watching lakorn. This make the first lakorn that i cry so much and having a metal breakdown after.  :cry: BEST AND AMAZING LAKORN!!!  :thumbsup:  :teary:
And lets me tell you something I NEVER HAVE A METAL BREAKDOWN BEOFRE!! :teary:  :teary:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ohmaichoua said:
You read my mind, haha. Even though I'm disappointed, I actually kind of understand why they made Feung say that. Cause in reality, that happens a lot. And what Phet wrote on his IG just makes me more relieved. I guess? Haha. Anyway, just glad she wants to love him entirely her next life. ^_^ lakorn please. ^_^