[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

star0027

sarNie Egg
Guest said:
but you get what I'm saying though right... at the end there she was not in love with Thap anymore and hadn't been for a while imo. just go back and rewatch some of their scenes... (I'm not in denial.. I promise. lol) thap and fangs wedding... feung was genuinely happy for them.. fang pregnancy.... again... no scene where she was lost in thought or anything.. just happy for them.. thap and khap back war... feung calls out for khap.. never made any eye contact with thap... just little things here and there.. she believed she used her one chance at love..her feelings for khap was deep.. as deep as she allowed it to be.. if she was not so old fashioned minded (no offense to anyone) she would have said she loved him.. the feelings were there.. and I agree it started off as an obligation to her husband... but khaps love for her was so deep and loyal..dude.. who is writing the letter to channel 3 and nong for these two to pair up? +1 here!
please ip smilez.. write that fanfic!!
I agree with your words. PLEASE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING FOR CHANNEL 3 TO PAIR UP PHET AND PRANG!!!! Like seriously if i know and understand thai i will go my way out to make sure channel 3 Better I mean BETTER pair up this two. I CAN'T GET OVER THIS TWO. GOT ME INSANE. My mind is on them 24/7

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Source

The Cast     
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l50_Va9dzFw[/media]

Wawwa (+ Toey) Cuties! <3   *audio for this has been muted due to copyright
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdS9fOj8GS0[/media]

The Cast    Love how they had a little fight scene at the beginning ^^
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjDArF5OZLk[/media]

Sang&Juang/PJ&Beau    SAUNG!!! <3
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whqPwQ0dUDw[/media]

Despite Bang Rajun ending already, I find myself still not completely over it yet. I need closure, but I can't seem to bring myself to find it. sigh. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lolol at the ig vid of the guys transforming. "Bangrajunder"
Always loving Beau and PJ singing the duet song! <3

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Omg. Got done watching BR and like i told smilez, star0027, and missshiannelee, it was so depressing. I think i need therapy. Had to rewatch it so many times in order to capture Suang scenes for my yt. It's good to hear you ladies will be keeping BR alive after the show has ended. I cannot wait to hear more ff.

@Nasithiya HELLO! Welcome to Bang Rajun (the actual place) it's never too late to take this journey with us. Come on in, take off your shoes, sit down and put your 3d or 4d glasses on. Thank you for that head turning ff. Had me giggling to myself. Hehe.

Somehow i feel like i miss everyone in here so much. I can't let this thread die na.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just wanted to share my finished drawings of the couples. I miss them dearly. <3 I can't wait to start on the next drawings of them and this time, I will know what not to do. Hehe went through a roller coaster with my drawings. Lol

im starting on a new project :) since I'm madly in love with Khap, I named my project "Khap's Diary."

I sobbed away last night when I watched the clip wawwa shared on IG T_T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks jjinxx:)

OMGG BTW WE ARE At 99 PAGES WHOOTWHOOT

k'Nong sometimes does a sequel to her dramas, I'm crossing my fingers that she is secretly planning an after life of BR for us. *wishful thinking

G

I'm still stalling. Can't get past Ep14 and I'm just keeping myself busy at start of term to keep off from getting to my meltdown  :cry:
can just live on Juan and Sang goodness of clips for now :loveliness:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@ ip.smilez, your drawings are beautiful, only if i know how to draw but still wouldn't be as pretty as yours.

I downloaded the OST on to my computer and i haven't listen to it in a long time but when it randomly came on, i couldn't help myself but i started to get teary. I miss Bang Rajun so much. :teary: I can't believe the OST still hit me everytime i listen to it. I am so going to rewatch the whole lakorn one day.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
@arayaa
Their performance was great! I think Panjan blew a kiss at Beau at the beginning of the song when the music came on and then she did a kick at him. Lol! So cute and makes me miss them in Bangrajun. Unfortunately, I don't think they will get pair up again since she got married. Panjan is a great actor and he is making his way to pair up with many different actress. I'm happy for him, but sad that he won't get to pair up with Beau.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@Mindy lol I saw that at the beginning too! I couldn't help but have a big grin on face X3

Sigh. Yes, I don't think there will be a chance for them to pair up again. I saw a video from Beau & Great's wedding and they truly look so happy and blessed so I am very happy for her. I am happy that PJ is also getting more opportunities and is pairing up w/ other actresses! You know Sang was actually my favorite character (Thap&Fang was my fav. couple follow closely by Sang&Juang) and PJ portray Sang's character very well!! I still have a tiny bit of hope/wishful thinking left in me that maybe someday they can pair up again, until then I will keep on chugging along with the Saung fever!! ^^