[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
if RC will have their fourth lakorn , i guess RRteam's fans will going to hate chompoo ?
i dont want chompoo to be hated
but i really dont want Mart here
is it almost confirmed?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Another RC won't hurt...com' on this is da sh!t hehehe but wait isn't this lakorn was suppose to be Smart??? Is Rome just a fans request???

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't knw how you gals got romes name in here cause he was never said to be in this lakorn. He's already gonna be in khun samee kamalor with chompoo but as for this lakorn, praek is still unconfirmed. Tik rejected the role so now rumor has it that marts replacing him

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@babyme omg I so agree if they have four lakorn together. I not hate cuz I like watch both.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i agree with Tinah why they come up Rome's name in here since no news stated him link to this lakorn beside the
2 choices p'ek is Mart and Tik only

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol Alice you were also talking about Rome up there.

By the way, if you read all the posts here, you should now why suddenly we come with Rome's name.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol Alice you were also talking about Rome up there.

By the way, if you read all the posts here, you should now why suddenly we come with Rome's name.
I've mention Rome's name cos I'm asking a question where is the news source saying Rome linked to this lakorn